I would have been so pissed if I paid for a day in Westworld and the only ones to fuck were a fish eyed ayy lmao and a...

I would have been so pissed if I paid for a day in Westworld and the only ones to fuck were a fish eyed ayy lmao and a dried up raggety ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>expecting prostitutes in a bar to be 10/10 supermodels

You can fuck anyone you fucktard.

by rape yes. Too much of a hassle

>expecting the best rewards when you're literally at the starting level of the game

What if I try to fuck another guest? How would I know that it's a guest and not just an android pretending that he doesn't want sex?

Security or any hosts around stop you. Also she will TELL you "I am a guest" and if you go on, then it's literally the same as jumping a random girl on the streets.

do the hosts get STD's?

How come 35 years later Westworld is still the only place in the world with fuck robots?

If it's that profitable shouldn't there be a million clones and spin-offs?

Without proper cleaning, yes.

That's the point, Hopkins and pals have THE best version and everybody else wants them for more than fuckbots, there are probably a bunch of ripoff brands that just aren't as good.

He owns the patent on sexbots. No one else is allowed to create them.

lmao

The existence of any competing robot brand anywhere on earth is never mentioned

>The existence of any competing robot brand anywhere on earth is never mentioned

Thus why I said PROBABLY, they don't talk about ANYTHING else outside of Westworld, just allusions to world hunger and disease being solved.

I dont think it is. westworld is probably the best. But in the end on the note it says park 1. Witch implies there are more parks and all that samurai shit too.

that black chick actually has an amazing body

specially her nipples

Id rather go for the snake chick

She's hot as long as she doesn't fucking talk. Her personality is a boner killer.

i was re-watching the early episodes and one of the butchers(the one who is almost killed by sneak girl) say something like "i have a sandwich and a date with a girl on VR.". To me that implies that VR is the poor/mainstream option(probably because its cheaper) for RPG/simulation,while things like WW are top-tier elite shit(lougan mentions that they paid 40k per day at the park).

A service so expensive probably don't have much competition since there is probably not that many people with all that money to pay for it.Plus if we assume that Ford and Arnold were pioneers(which is what the series implies) they could always buy the competition while they are small(like facebook and google do in real life)

You can fuck any host even the ones that aren't in the park like the blonde that was helping him suit up.

Really they should just cut to the chase and call the place WhoreWorld

I think they even mention that most of the people going there just want to fuck robots but that's like noob shit when you can fuck whore and also get into seemingly life threatening adventures

Even Chinese?

What's the point then? Prostitutes are waaaaaaaaaayyyy cheaper. So anyone who pays the per day price has to be into more than just the fucking.

Clem is top tier waifu tho.

Less hassle than a prostitute I suppose, plus it's like a prostitute buffet

>pay $40,000 a day to visit this Westworld joint
>they can make the prostitutes look however they want so I figure there will be the pinnacle of genetic beauty available, not just perfect women, but the perfect conceivable women, aesthetically anyway
>get off the train and go to the whorehouse
>"Lookin' for a good time sugah?"
>It's a 45 year old mulatto and a googley-eyed slav

her nipples almost poked out my eye when i watched it on my 3d tv

SLUUURRRPPPP

would you fuck me?
[Spoiler]yes you would[/Spoiler]

she's got tits like an old sow

The show is only make believe user.

>seemingly
ed harris had it right:
>the game's no fun when [the hosts] are rigged to lose

Don't you dare insult my roboclemmyfu!!!

motherhood was good to her

only if you booked the "more human than human" package

Expecting the hot prostitutes to be in the tutorial town

Are there sex scenes with Thandie Newton? I haven't watched this show yet

Snek still best girl.

There is a sex scene where she gets strangled to death

>shopping for sexbots
>holy fuck $9999.99 for a fucking mid tier american model
>$800.00 for chinese model
>fuck yes
>buy it
>stick dick into it
>vagina shuts close on dick due to malfunction
>have to get dick cut off

never buy chinese

implying you wouldn't pay for letting her take off you clothes

>tfw no snek gf
;_;

>can fuck literally any of the people who you interact with at the park
>get mad that the only girls who you have to pay extra to fuck aren't attractive
idiot

This

nobody would take their family to a place where this was a legitimate threat

The fish eyed one is absolutely my type 10/10 tier

her eyes are god tier nice nips too

The point is the robots of westworld are by far the most 'human'.

There are likely others out there, but they're obviously machines.

She looks like a methhead. Wonder how many dicks it took for her to get casted?

join the bandits, fuck scar

2 months since finale and Armistice is still the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the only thing on my mind when I go to bed.

it's a tattoo not a scar.

She's perfect

>Westworld
>read thread
This is actually the premise of a TV show?

WW is obviously for WestWorld but the finale had SW which was for Samurai World? Why not EastWorld? Or why not then call WestWorld, Cowboy World?

Weirdly spaced eyes seem kinda hot.

Southworld, were you get to simulate being a slave.

It's based on a Michael Crichton movie.

Probably a marketing thing, like Jurassic Park

>wanna go to Eastworld?
>nah
>wanna go to Samurai World?
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

>Douche guy in episode 2 says the girl on the train is a 2 compared to everyone in the park
>Everyone isn't nearly as good looking except for Clem 2.0
Maybe the better looking girls are like rewards for completing more difficult quests?

We don't know the S in SW stands for Samurai.
Also, WW is called that because of the "Wild West" not because of the Western Hemisphere or whatever.

And SW is also obviously a later addition by Delis to cash in on the fuckbot theme park thing and Ford likely had nothing to do with its inception.

The 10/10 chicks are for raping.

This show has everything to be great but by the end it's really fucking hard to care about anyone. No one knows what the fuck they want except this guy.
And now he's probably dead. Why should i care about a second season?

she's so evil :3c

They're not making a fucking samurai theme. People living in feudal japan would not work for an american show. They'll stick to the western theme and the show will stay Westworld.

>went to school
>Got a degree in robotics
>End up vacuuming cum out of robots for a living

IMDB has him listed for 20 episodes.

user, pls

she's there and ripe for the taking

was Felix the chinese a fucking robot?

How do they deal with PTSD? Like a quarter or more of women have been sexually assaulted. You can't have rapes going on around rape survivors.

Maeve says no, but as we realized in the finale she's not as smart or as independent as she thinks

That actually is explored since despite numerous memory wipes some memories remain, especially traumatic ones

>how does a guy fall for the same broad twice?

Yes, he was made by a competitor company for espionage.
That's why he's not at all lifelike like the ones from the park, his builders didn't have the same technology for expressing emotions.

>clementine 2.0

PICKED UP!

>Maeve says no
She didn't, she just couldn't "control" him

You're supposed to do the side quests do get the real pussy, the tavern is only if you want a quick fuck with no troubles

She pretty much tells him that he's bad at being human and he should be proud of that, as if to say he's not a scumbag like the rest.

Also, the rest of my post, read it.

wew

delete this

>he doesn't want a qt William Fichner gf
What are you gay?

Doesn't look like anything to me.

ctrl+s, retard

Isn't that the Twitch streamer who got banned?

Well nobody asked you.

its just like jurrasic park...why do you think there are spies in the park? they are there to help the competition be able to actually compete.

>ywn chase butterflies across the park with early Armistice.

>not wanting a loyal lover-to-arms tough snakegirl, living on the road, bathing on rivers and not giving a shit about anything but you

Kill yourself faggot

Stop posting fucking reddit filth.

They'd let you fuck a child host, right?

I'll do it anyway

Nothing in the rules says you can't.

I'd rather have a Star Wars World, or a fantasy one with elves and orc women.

Who says I can't want both.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

Of course you would, tripfag.

Oh, so that's why it's called Westworld.

if the whores were 10/10 beauties then guests wouldn't have an incentive to leave the beginner zone. besides, historically whores were fucking low class slags trying to make a quick buck, certainly not the cream of the crop

>implying there isn't a 11/10 nubile indian princess who is waiting to be unlocked at the outer edges of the park

paying for the immersion not the "genetic beauty" you fucking neckbeard

couple sex scenes, you see her tits like 10 times and her pussy like once or twice

>You are so beta, that you are not even allowed to fuck 10/10 robots

That's why I'd go there just to fuck that blonde girl that welcomes you before you enter the park