Why are South Americans so gay?

Why are South Americans so gay?

Why do britishart "men" let their infant daughters being raped by pakis?

>he's not gay

This is what we've been trying to tell you this entire time.

>tfw your dad did this to you for hours when you were a kid

perroti is from argentina. you already knew that.

>South America (gay)

>Perotti
>South American

just because he was born there doesn't make his instinct, demeanor, and attitude south american. Do you think he's anything like James Rodriguez? No. He's 99% European and you know it. Yuros are gay and that's final

it's just bantz

perroti caca

Another thread with the same "intelligent and funny" comments about the same topic... Thanks op

welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend

literally this. calling it gay is what SJWs want. they want to make playful banter with your buds make you think you suddenly want to suck their cock and are a homo. in reality this is just typical fraternizing among hetero men. to the outside it looks odd, but to that circle of friends it's fucking hilarious.

this desu I used to peck my roommate on his cheeks with my mean 5 incher when he was asleep and we'd just laugh it up

Isn't it the opposite, if you want to normalize this behavior rather than marginalize it, you do that by not calling it gay

Argentinas say they aren't latinos and that Argentina is European therefore those man aren't South Americans and are Europeans hence change the title to

Europeans are gay
>what I just explained was unironically been expressed by argentines

Uma delicia de boipucci

this literally happened to me once. my m8 woke me up once after a night of drinking and his flaccid penis was resting on my forehead.
but this already is normal, it's always been normal. every group of friends does shit like this to varying degrees. i don't know why, but goofing with gay shit just brings dudes together and is funny. they want to mentally manipulate people into questioning their sexuality because of it though.

this, btw, is why i think athletes are so resistant to gay players. you can't joke around like if you have actual gays in your group. even minimal shit like slapping each others asses.

A remider for the sexually oppressed anglos in this thread

Something is gay if it's done to fulfill sexual excitement or done for out of romantic love with someone the same sex.

A sneaky finger isn't gay per se.

A man marrying another man is gay
A man performing sexual gestures with another man to fulfill his lust is gay
A man getting aroused when another man undresses is gay

Wearing pink isn't gay
Listening to lady gaga isn't gay
Wearing a scarf isn't gay.
Talking with an effeminate voice isn't gay.
Wearing leather with a moustache isn't gay

See the nuance?

reddit: the post

kek, how did you react?

my dad only targeted me with this kind of shit, always left my brothers alone

nothing out of the ordinary. woke up with revulsion, wildly punched in his direction, then we all laughed about it.

>Wearing a scarf isn't gay.

t. gay euro

>have a gay friend in circle
>he says our bantz are gayer than what he does
we just play around holding hands, spoon, and sign to each other

nothing gay about that

>Wearing a scarf isn't gay
righto m8 righto

My dad used to always slap my dick when i was a kid and call me big head. He didn't stop doing this shit until i was 10