Is it any good?

is it any good?

Watch and see for yourself, I liked it but you might not.

>FX

What do you think?

great writing
weird but with purpose
im hooked and cant wait for the new episode
try it out, you might like it

That escape scene at the end was the worst thing I've ever seen.

The first episode was great i just hope it keeps the quality.

Yea it was bad. Thats why im concerned for the future episodes, if they put more "action" like that it will be garbage.

Pilot was a bit confusing because hurr he's crazy but it's watchable. 7/10

This. I'm expecting a lot of plot holes.

What kind of rescue team was that at the end? X-Men are a lot less brutal than that, they dont tend to burn down a dozen government dudes for example.

so it's only loosely affiliated with X-Men to get capeshit fans interested, yes? this looks retarded. why Legion of all mutants

Well they're obviously not X-Men, they're just ragtag mutants who have probably seen some shit and decided that they're not going to hold back against a government trying to exploit them and kill them.

Why would you hold back against people who will not grant you the same reprieve?

it's like a mix of Fargo Season 2 and the X-Men movies

i like it

I enjoyed E1.

>Why would you hold back against people who will not grant you the same reprieve?

Well i wouldnt.

To quote Suicide Squad: "What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House and grab the President of the United States right out of the Oval Office? Who would have stopped him?"

You dont go after random mooks, you go for the leaders. And their families.

If you're pyrokinetic like one of the resque people were a good idea would be to go to the Pentagon and let it sink into an ocean of lava.

>You dont go after random mooks

They weren't, they were trying to free one of their own to help their cause and defending themselves while doing it.

Also, you sound like a psychopath.

War's a bitch. One day you're talking about freedom and human rights, the next day you're fire bombing Dresden.

Ultimately if they dont solve the problem of "their own" people getting kidnapped they will keep getting kidnapped/tortured/killed and in the end the future of "Days of future past".

Problems are not solved by running away.

CAPESHIT THE SHOW
ur better off watching 70' classics

>ur better off watching 70' classics

lol. I bet you think you're a patrician cause you watch Scorsese.

>2 KB, 125x70
hehe

The last few minutes completely dropped the ball. I was loving it up until that point. Jesus Christ that was so bad.

I loved the escape scene. It felt like a half life 2 scene.

nope.

So does the main character have a super power that involves ripping off dicks?

Yes.
The personality that has the power is a 7 year old girl

>the limp wristed faggy telekinetic

oh my god you faggot, put some passion into it

>X-Men

Nope.

This represents Professor X calling it now

DON'T TOUCH

Is this based on the Brandon Sanderson short stories? Listened to the first one on audiobook ages ago, didn't reckon much to it. Dumb action thriller with the overused mental-disorder-as-super-power trope.

>new series that looks promising
>trying to normalise mental illness

No but
"Legion tells the story of Stephen Leeds, better known as 'Legion', a man whose unique mental condition allows him to generate multitude of personae"
Sounds suspiciously similar

Honestly the aesthetic is its biggest strength which is not a good sign. It went dangerously close to capeshit territory near the end of the first episode and I'm worried it's going to turn into complete shit

no

bbut you liket the cutless shot in true detective!

Mr Robot made mental illness seem cool. Now everyone is going to start cashing in on it. This movie deserves an Oscar for being the first autistic superhero.

I will scream if Sally becomes a recurring thing. Did anyone see that creepy fuck in the background in the final scene?

>implying Wilfred wasn't/isn't kino

It's like a dogshit indie movie made 10 years ago

I thought it was entertaining to watch but it will be interesting to see how the next eps are now that there is less of a reveal to keep your interest. After a while I thought the crazy stuff was only there to be obtuse in an effort to make the show seem better. Also the love interest shit was pretty crap

this

That scene was pure action kino

have any webms of imaginary Aubrey