NFL IS RACIS!

NFL IS RACIS!

>The absolute state of Blake Bortles

I hope Blake Bortles meets you irl and kicks your fucking ass for talking shit. Blake Bortles has a rocket arm and if the Jacksonville front office gave him some better protection he would be a borderline elite QB. Just a few seasons ago Blake Bortles was a top 5 fantasy QB so obviously he has the prowess to put up numbers if he has support. Maybe one day you'll fucking wise up. Until then, show some respect for Blake Bortles. I'm quite positive that if Blake Bortles could say anything to you right now it would be to shut your fucking ignorant mouth. Because he could and would kick the fucking shit out of you if you ever stepped to him irl.

this pasta is bad

b-but muh qbr

>kap with much better stats on the worst team the nfl has seen over 2 seasons
lol

>better stats

he played in 5 more games and only has 4 more touchdowns, twice as many sacks and the same amount of passing yards

>5 more games
>5 less int's
>twice as many sacks
>one season their starting OL consisted of Jordan Devey, Marcus Martin and Erik Pears
>only 4 more TD
>one season their #1 WR was a special teams slot receiver waived by the Jests and Vance Stone Hands McDonald
>let's just ignore that kap also rushed 1300+ yds and 4td during this time where one season he came back off three surgeries and severely underweight
You can't make this shit up. Kap haters are truly the worst.

And I forgot
>12 more pass attempts and 4 more td

Kap's better in every way. Even as a 100 lb afro tranny coming off multiple surgeries he still shits on Hoyer.

>my team is the only one that ever has issues
>5 years removed from kapernicks one and only season with a winning record
>he should be excused for being frail and getting injured for running out of the pocket

>but everything he did during the 1 and only winning season he ever played on should be entirely added and counted as does because of him

>the team had nothing to do with that season

>shifting goal posts this hard
kap > hoyer
stay mad Sup Forumsshit

also you literally reposted the fact that kaepernick has over 100 sacks, double hoyer and only played 5 more games

as if thats a good thing

also you left out the part where he played in 5 more games over that span and yet still only has 13 wins, meaning he lost each and every one of those 5 additional games

I think this is sorted by WL %. Which is a team stat

yes, the sole purpose of playing is to win the game

he did that 1 time during his entire career, it was over 5 years ago

Already shit on your failed counterpoints here and here

having a different coaching staff every season couldn't be the reason

once again

>my O line is the only one with injuries
>my in ability to stay healthly should dismiss any bad play
>but i took the team to the super bowl
>all other negative things were because of the team tho
>also forget that i went 0-10 my last season and voluntarily opted out of my contract
>i deserve a starting job!

hoyer had objectively better teams to play on, yes. and yet kap turned in objectively better stats.
kap > hoyer

didn't read your shitpost btw

Romo had like 3-4 head coaches during his time in Dallas, didnt stop him from having winning seasons each year and breaking almost every passing record the prior HOFers in Dallas held

theres plenty of other QBs over the last 10 years who did the same

2 guys who were nearly 40 years old are at the top of the list

its not like kaepernick is near the middle, hes fucking dead last ahead of a literal who and Jay Cutler a guy who's never amounted to anything

kap had three different coaching STAFFS you ignorant twat

harbaugh/roman -> tomsula/christ -> chip

crabtree, boldin and davis all had some of the best individual seasons in their entire careers with kap in spite of playing for allegedly better qb's like carr, smeth and flacco