What would happen if Europe was like that?

What would happen if Europe was like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fap fap fap
t. Jew

Eastern Europe would prosper under wise Jewish leadership

That's right. Now pay us 1 trillion euros.

invaded, broke apart and divided up in like a month

Assuming they're removed from other places, America here I cum

TFW in your country were born 3 Presidents of Israel

Sorry, but the reparation question was already settled in 1953

Yeah, with commies.
(honestly I don't want gibs, just messing with you)

>if

Hola

mow my lawn

No worries, friend.
Its just with Polish flag, one can never be sure if its just banter or beeing serious

Alright, I see your point.
I come here for banter, mostly, love banter with Russians and Germans.

Then you gonna love me cause I am both

Cool.
I am Ashkenazi/Slav, dis gonna be good.

Dead and blood drained.

oy vey

aj waj*

>implying its not

what about the same case but in South America?

In whose country? Half of your "country" is stolen Polish territories. These Jews spoke Yiddish and Polish, not "Belarusian" or Russian.

Germans killed millions of catholic Poles, removed physically all our intelligentsia and turned our country into ash, but they did one good thing: removed most of Jewry from here. We still were oppressed and sucked by Jewry after 1945 because most of positions in our state were taken by them, and we suffered for 45 years african poverty under combined Jewish-Russian occupation. After 1990 half-kikes and former stalinists installed here "democracy" that made cheap labour fource of Western corporations out of our nation, and still we are far not satsified with current Poland: but at least these fucking kosher parasites don't suck our blood anymore as much as they did for last 1000 years.

Nobody wants them here, and i believe that they are not stupid enough to come back here. Although i have doubts about it because these blood-suckers pressure very hard for last 10 years about property restitution and giving them property worth 65 bln dollar. But they will lose this battle.

on the territory of modern ....
so normal?

This thread is giving me an erection

Your entire country is stolen territory and only given to you for sympathy
fuck off sewer rat you shouldn't exist

If I didn't know any better, I would think you are an antisemite

Trump is right about one thing: ignoring climate change. There is a chance that your island will eventually get drown, filthy anglokike, and i won't have to listen to your verbal farting.

Easterneuropean zionist kikes are biggest antisemites, because they oppress, occupy and kill semitic people on daily basis.

Mr Bydło just one thing - not all of us are like that

Jewry should move to Russia. I watched your TV, big-noses are 90% of all talking-heads there, Jew on Jew. Prices of oil and gas are low, but there is still a lot of human material to rob: OMON could catch healthy young Russians and sell them around the world for internal organs and prostitution. Russia is a country with highest level of human trafficking in Eurasia anyway, so you won't even notice the difference.

Well actually Russians moved Kikes into the old terrutory of what's now Belarus.
Minsk was a city full of jews.

Half of Israel speaks Russian nowadays, because of 4 million of soviet kikes who moved there after fall of Soviet Union. Putin said that Israel belongs to the "Russian world".

>Mr Bydło just one thing - not all of us are like that

What is wrong with you? Jewry doesn't even see a human being in you. Antipolonism of Jewry is something that they suck with their mothers milk. If you are a real Pole, you should be aware who your enemies are.

Stop with this paranoia and generalisation, I am Polish but at the same time I am Jew and I know Jews who love Poland or are neutral towards it. This is Sup Forums kind of thinking you have there.
>muh ebil joos, everyone hates us

wtf i hate poles now

polska nie wasz kraj

oczywiscie, że nie

nasz wspólny

>, I am Polish but at the same time I am Jew

You can't be Polish and non-Polish at the same time, pal.

Well, my family is a mix of Jews and Catholics, lived here for centuries and helped during the war, later helped rebuild Warsaw, I chose Judaism but I still love Poland, speak Polish and consider myself a Pole.
Handluj z tym

Bet you must feel really conflicted about the Polish death camps

haha so funny

Looks like your parents weren't good Poles after all if they raised such a traitor like you who betrayed Poland and catholicism for satanic talmudic judaism

ok I'm done, was fun talking to you Sup Forums, I'm off to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk