Why does Amazon prime have the best shows?

Why does Amazon prime have the best shows?

>The Sopranos
>Curb Your Enthusiasm
>The Wire
>The Americans

Not even a shill thread, but normies go on about Netflix when the only noteworthy thing on there is Breaking Bad.

It has Unsolved Mysteries now also

>Mad Man
>Lost

Why does torrenting have a better selection than any paid service?

No licensing issues
Nobody gets paid for the entertainment they provide

ebin, my good sir
*tips fedora

it sucks outside the US

Like everything else then.

Three of your four examples are HBO, dipshit.

no need to rub it in

Whats this? Is it good?

>watching prime for television when torrents exists
Literally why?

I only use prime for its Shippingkino.

A late 80s-90s show about aliens and murders and all kinds of mysteries. It is great but might be a little dull if you didn't grow up with it. I'd recommend giving it a shot

I pay for this but never use it
It's actually good?

How does blamazon prime have the Sopranos? I thought hbo kept all their shit exclusive to their service.

Are you memeing me right now?

they have a good amount of older HBO stuff on standard Amazon Prime, and then you can get access to newer shows and movies by subscribing in Amazon Prime to its HBO Channel (which, if you already have AP, is slightly cheaper than getting a separate HBO Now account)

Do they have all the old episodes with Robert Stack, or just new shit?

If I can get the Sopranos through Amazon, I'll subbing to them again. I need to order like 2 books and 5 Blu rays soon so I can just use them for a month when I finally decide to buy those fuckers through a Prime account.

Literal underage.

Hannibal too

Serial Kino

>The Wire
watch Narcos instead, it's basically The Wire but with spics instead of nigs

The selection is surprisingly good for something that most people only get for the free 2 day shipping from amazon I'll admit

I watched Generation Kill and The Pacific and now all it recommends me are war movies

They have the first two Stack seasons, more coming soon hopefully

Amazon prime is fucking great. Have you ever ordered something through amazon now? Literally at your door in 2 hours. What a time to be alive

Yeah order the ol' alcohol when it's too early to be judged at the shop.

_ _ But you still have to pay for it
\_0_/

I was on vacation last year and couldnt use it at all, I could listen to the music for a bit but then that stopped also. Suggested I change it to the country I was in to try it but that didnt work. When I got back home and changed it back to USA it still didnt work, had to factory reset it to work again.

Its a good deal, especially if you can get it around one of their deals. I got mine when they had some special for Transparent winning some award & got it for $70.

I order so much bullshit off amazon it's worth it for the free 2 day shipping alone. The only real life store I still go to is for groceries

>tfw keep signing up for free prime trial memberships

Amazon drone strike coming your way

My prime is about to expire after 4 years and I don't have the money at the moment to renew it. Just make a new email and start a new trial?

Drones and blimps.

Americans don't know about CraveTV

New email, they don't seem to keep track of card numbers or something.

>pic related

Stranger things

Don't forget about

>Hannibal
>Parade's End

it's a good bang-for-your-buck if you use the shipping service, but I wouldn't go out of my way to pay $99 a year for the video service alone.

It's great in Germany, it has like four times the number of shows Netflix has. The number of licensed shows is comparable to American Netflix.

Any Canadians have it? Wondering if it's worth it.

>decent streaming library
>but also that next day delivery

My phone broke yesterday, got a new one this morning. Thanks Prime

It's fucking awful here

this, has fuck all that I want to watch aside from The Americans

so does Netflix, the selection outside of the US is complete horseshit.

>tfw Netflix cracked down on US proxies

>It's great in Germany
>has none of the shows mentioned in OP

Wenn Amazon toll ist muss Netflix hierzulande abartig sein