X-Men: Apocalypse is extremely underrated

X-Men: Apocalypse is extremely underrated.

>optic blasts set things on fire

Fuck you Singer.

I heard Singer cast him so he could fug him

That's true for all twink actors in all Singer's movies...

Underrated? Its worse than Origin. Worse than X3 even.

Fox had a great thing going with First Class
And then they had to hire Singer to shit all over it

It's more entertaining than 'Civil War' so in that sense it's certainly underrated.

That first sequence in Egypt was grand. The rest of the film was kind of mediocre, but I think it was strong overall.

Days Of Future Past was a better film, but with this one they totally fucked up.

>The holy trinity of shite
Apocalypse
X-Men 3: The Last Stand
Wolverine: Origins

>Actual good X-Men films
X2
Days of Future's Past
X-Men

>oh look, it's a bad guy who wants to destroy the world!
>oh look, we have to aswemble a team of superheroes and fight him.

apocalypse was the worst of the x-men films.

Some of you should actually watch the first Wolverine movie

I think you mean 'extremely bad'

JLAW wears the worse mystique makeup of all movies, by far.

It's...uncanny.

and for some reason it looked way worse than the makeup in xmen 1 and 2. two movies that are 15 fucking years old.

Hue. Also she stopped doing full body paint it's a body suit from DOFP on.

No it wasn't. Mystique can't copy powers so the whole plot is pointless.

/thread

Rebecca Romijn was so perfect as Mystique. Great casting. Lawrence on the other hand was probably one of the most terrible miscasts in recent memory

jesus christ you can even see the rippling of the fabric on her legs. how fucking cheap is that bitch.

That sucks you have autism. It took them 50 years of experimenting to make the sentinels, which they did BASED on her DNA. Not an exact copy. Besides, the plot of the movie is to save Trask from being killed and stop mystique from becoming a killer. The DNA thing is a subplot.

>Days of Future Past
>not First Class

kys

>The holy trinity of shite
Apocalypse
X-Men 3: The Last Stand
Wolverine: Origins

>Actual good X-Men films
X2
Days of Future's Past
First Class

Ftfy

Funny how Deadpool is the best X-Men movie ever made.

Why couldn't they just stick with an easier light blue skin pain job and scarlet red hair instead of adding all that scales and shit, wasting time and money. What were they thinking?

As a movie they are all shit. Stop kidding yourselves. They only had some scenes which were good.

"Ripley from Alien 3!"

jej

Fuck you X2 is a solid film.

>They're already filming the next movie starring Sophie Turner as Jlaw 2.0

Not to mention there's another tv series coming out later this year, and a New Mutants movie coming also.

Doesn't look like Marvel is getting the rights anytime soon.

fucking garbage with a garbage villain, henchmen that follow him for dubious reasons and face no consequences, and shitty sansa acting

They wanted Mystique to look less human in her natural form, plus show a contrast against the people she copies.

I like the comic version but i get what they were going for, plus the fact she's walking around nekkid is boner fuel

Jlaw refuses to dress up as mistique; the movie

reeeeeeeeeee cyclops is not a twink maybe Morph but not cyclops