Trump just wrote this. Thoughts?

Trump just wrote this. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-israel-new-hampshire-224996
mecaforpeace.org/news/one-palestinian-child-killed-every-3-days-israel-13-years-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No problem here. Makes him look presidential

Palestinian leadership? Aren't they Hamas, or Hezbollah or some shit? Also, weren't they elected by the people? You vote in terrorists, don't be surprised when this shit happens.

He used to be somewhat neutral in the Palestine vs Israel subject.

Suddenly his daughter's Jewish husband starts "advising" him and taking control of some of his campaign, then Sheldon Adelson endorses him and now he's a completely Kosher.

3 STATE SOLUTION!!!! USA gets the area north of the west bank so we have an ISIS whipping post.

tbqph he's right though. Just because jews are our enemy doesn't justify the actions of islamic terrorists. They both are threats to America.
He's right to call out leadership, because you'll notice islamic leaders never criticize islamism. They sometimes claim sadness or sympathy, but never denounce the attackers. Mostly, they complain about 'islamaphobia'.

Yea I'm sure "Trump" wrote that and not some ghost-writer who also writes his crappy speeches for him

He says he is neutral because others are not as pro-Israel as him.

The comma after "Palestinian leadership" is ungrammatical.
"13 year old" should be hyphenated.
"Incitement" is a transitive verb so requires an object of action ("incitement of x to do y").

Trump in his tweets shows consistently that he's not educated enough or sufficiently competent with language to be president of the United States. He trolls the "poorly educated" while flagrantly displaying his own ignorance and stupidity. Anyone on Sup Forums who doesn't see this is even dumber than Trump.

demanding a group condemns a barbaric murder of a young girl isn't exactly taking sides, it's being human

if you wanna whine about DA JOOS, dead teenage girls isn't the time to do so

Grammar!=intelligence, you dumb fucking Reddit faggot.

>tweets
>grammar

pick one you nu-male faggot

Yeah. Trump is only capable of making unintelligible grunts and yanking the dingle berries out from in between his ass cheeks
>ME TRUMP! ME BUILD WALL! OOGA BOOGA

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

IF IF IF IF IF

Prove it!

You already proved it by being a dumbfuck obsessed with grammar on fucking Twitter. KYS

Every computer ever

You know, I'm generally against killing cute girls while they sleep in their bedrooms, but I probably would've done something similar if kikes stole my land and build their towns on it.

The girl is innocent but Jewish adults deserved the suffering in full.

ok lenin

It's actually hopeful that there's still someone left who can't tell the difference between tweets and facebook posts just from a screenshot. Unless you're retarded, in which case it doesn't mean anything.

>WE DID IT, REDDIT

>lenin
The irony

No counter evidence whatsoever. If you can't communicate clearly and without mistakes, you're not up to the job of being the most powerful person in the country. People literally don't know what Trump is saying much of the time because he's so sloppy with grammar. This lets the faggots of Sup Forums fill in the gaps with their own imaginations. It makes me cringe to see how stupid and sloppy this potential leader is. And how little he cares about using language precisely. Crazy shit!!

>denouncing the murder of a 13 y.o.girl is a jewish conspiracy

you're hitting the memes a lil too hard son

sure thing, чypкa ёбaннaя

Huh.....rly makes u think......

which one of you was this?

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-israel-new-hampshire-224996

basically the joo that bought his daughter

People can get the message you picky fuck

You act as if we're supposed to analyze Trump's statements as closely as the fucking constitution. Christ, you're a literal grammar nazi.

He's running for President. Not Reddit Online English Teacher. Go in the oven, Moshe.

>Thoughts?
The first thing I remembered when seeing this is the fact that half Sup Forums is in denial of Trump's love of jews and Israel. They are entrenched in their unfounded and ridiculous belief that he does say this kind of things to pander the evil jews that control the world so he wins their trust, gets to be the president and changes things fighting them from the inside. Apparently Trump is a master conspirator that will outsmart the ZOG. This Trump Facebook post will be completely disregarded by them as just a part of him faking it.

In my personal opinion, Trump does well to express concern by the safety of Israel. As long as it receives Western support (not necessarily monetary/military aid) they will keep doing a fine job fending off those uncivilized filthy Muslims from their land, and that's something to celebrate.

unironically posting arab propaganda

listen to this kike.. its not what somone says its what they dont say. people get murdered every day and people dont politicize it

>yfw in the future reddit will be where kids go to learn instead of school because it's cheaper

You ever right trump in quotations like that again and I'll teach you a lesson you kraut fuck. You won't be so smug with my fist down your throat hans

Trump can recognize that, while Israel hasn't been the best ally, they're the only competent and relatively friendly government over there (aside from Jordan). Plus Trump doesn't like terrorism in general, and reaching out to the Palestinians puts the ball in their court to decide how they're going to act. Diplomacy 101

>muh greatest ally
this board is shit

>implying it hasn't already happened
Our education system is such shit that I think kids would probably learn more from Reddit,

Kek I just thought it was funny. I don't really think it's a big deal considering I like Israel and what you guys do to the Muslims. Put on your shooting kippah you're going muzzie huntin

He wrote his name at the end of it. It's him, you fickifaggot.

>implying that isn't the joke

>Trump's daughter is being fucked by a young jew
>that jew is also telling Trump what to say to the public

Trump is a cuck

He should write (((Trump))) instead.

Where did I say they were our greatest ally? For all their shenanagins Israel has done a great job acting as a buffer against hatred directed against the United States.

You realize that Trump is being considered to write documents like the constitution? One role of the president is to draft legislation, treaties, international agreements, and the like. And do you realize that Trump cannot write at a level better than his tweets? That is his ceiling. The lack of precision and clarity in his writing should be a strict reason for disqualifying him from such an important political post. He's not educated enough or competent enough with language. Most posters here are also so stupid that they don't see this. It simply doesn't work to dismiss precise use of language as being the domain of reddit, English teachers, or grammar Nazis. Just ask any high-level judge, for instance. Politics is about language.

>this board is a psy-op
FTFY

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TRUMP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))2016

I know, I keked.

>killing 13yr olds is fine when trump talks about it

It's okay m80. Summer is almost over

Don't give a shit about palestinian-jewish conflict, neither should he, both sides are bad, but as long as he don't plan to waste billions on Israel he can post whatever he wants.

I guarantee Trump did not write that. He has interns writing his important "presidential" tweets now.

Seriously, look at the tone, the word choice, sentence structure. He didn't write it.

This. Hillary is the white voice

Who cares? Muslims are way worse than Jews.

Last sentence starts with
>And

and for some reason you simply blurt out
>Crazy shit
with two exclamation points at the end.

Were you simply suffering from typing version of Tourette syndrome?

Or did you mean;
>all of this stuff he says is crazy shit!

We can't tell what you wrote on account of your abysmal grammar.

wtf, I bet that 13 year old jew was part of the zionist conglomerate aswell. Trump is showing his true colors now, I'll MAN UP and vote for Hillary

don't you have a """migrant""" crisis to manage, Herr Merkel?

Damn, you're right...

Jeez... really makes you think.

I am now #MentallyHill

It doesn't matter your ethnicity or politics. A child killer is useless to everyone and everything worth preserving.

I've been saying this from the beginning.
She was a good goldwater girl, she was trying to turn her country around.
HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN

You're pointing to established and recognized conventions of informal English, which involves repeated punctuation for dramatic effect, sentences with verbs for exclamations, and conjunctions used informally. All completely coherent and recognizable without error or confusion. Trump doesn't do this -- he just gets language wrong.

I really hope you're right. It scares me that most people in this thread can't tell. Is this a future president writing or a spotty, underpaid 19yo intern?

2 points have been deposited to your deviantart account, edgelord_burger1989

I want to say that I agree with Trump here. The murder of a 13 year old girl in her sleep is fucking awful and I don't care what race or religion she is. This isn't pro or anti-semitic. Jews are human beings like we are and have an equal right to life, deserve equal consideration, and equal recognition. And when you're talking great tasting nosh then you need go no further than Bergstine's New York Knish Exchange. It's the only piping hot potato knish that you can order off the internet from any US location and have it delivered straight to your door. Remember Bergstine's New York Knishes: Oy Gevalt! It's like a mitzvah for my beychel!

You muslims are something else.

ride never ends

So politicize other murders.

It's not like Trump ignores the rapes and violence in Europe.

>Muslim apologists not caring about a 13 year old Israeli-American girl killed in her sleep

"sentences without verbs"

>implying
The man's been orchestrating big contracts his whole life
Go back to school, summer faggot

But Palestinians are an oppressed group. They are only lashing out against the injustice they face

>It's actually hopeful that there's still someone left who can't tell the difference between tweets and facebook posts just from a screenshot.

I don't use either, so no I have only a slight idea.

You have to suck kike to become president of America.

That simple really.

Ve te faire enculer par un negro somalien pris par l'ébola. Ivanka is great.

But the fact that she is now jewish thanks to the influence of her kike husband (and willingly mutilated her son's manhood) really makes me think. I'm affraid goys.....

We aren't Muslim, we don't see our daughters as cucking us when they take a man.

Why would you side with Muslims?

I figured you'd be more worried about your pesos being taken to pay for the wall or getting the millions of scumbag human garbage your government sent here.

Trump is a zionist cuck, what's the surprise here?

Sorry guys but I like Jews now after the majority in the uk voted for Brexit

>Hezbollah
>Palestinian

Americans everyone

Trump sold his daughter to the (((Elite))) in exchange for the presidency

hey jews,can't you just wipe them out already? whats the holdup

does anyone have the picture similar to this one, but with a refugee standing besides a little swedish girl?

>all these terrorists apologists ITT

Yeah, suck on that Muslim cock a little more.

b-b-b-b-but David Duke says that the Jews all follow the Talmud!

(Jew here, never even heard of the Talmud until I saw some nazi faggots panicking about it)

>Sorry guys but I like Jews now
famous last words of the british people

#REKT

>Against 13yo girls getting murdered
Oh no, now I'm #mentallyhill

Jews aren't the problem globalists are, some of which are Jewish which causes confusion

2 states
one for Palestine
one for the USA
Jews BTFO
Profit

>Implying Trump would pay for something that he likes and is good at

>he thinks written grammar is indicative of intelligence

You fags have a state because others handed you the tools to conquer the land. Instead of being grateful you genocide the Palestine turds and bulldoze their homes as you take over lands you previously designated for Palestinians. I used to be a staunch supporter of Israel, but once I pulled back the shroud of lies your country uses to cover the truth I realized that you literally are the physical embodiment of evil.

He loves jews. He will give them more billions of us dollars.

Pol btfo

they've been slowly wiping them out for decades now.

yes let us all heed the adhan call of the jewmedia
mecaforpeace.org/news/one-palestinian-child-killed-every-3-days-israel-13-years-statistics
dance to the klezmer tune, goyim