Terror risk in Europe. Notice anything?

Terror risk in Europe. Notice anything?

>Notice anything?

I can't. Well, maybe except mint belt of white pride, freedom and awesomeness.

Only the non shit countries and easily accessible countries have a high danger level?

I like my ID

I physically cannot stop laughing.

Hmmm really makes you think

nice gif, saved.
I would up risk in Poland, since Światowe Dni Młodzieży Kraków 2016 is coming and NATO summit.
We gonna have more chances for happenings with all that people coming in. Hopefully shitskins dont know where Polen is.

How the fuck is UK 1?
It's france or belgium for 1.
Spain?
Wow surprising

>mint belt of white pride
But mint are all slavs excluding Switzerland

Posted at 10:00:00 perfect timing

Check out the AK47 over the UK PM's shoulder.

Surprising exactly why? Slimes have failed to integrate because of Sharia Law. They will never allow themselves to be subjugated to anything else.

Those goatfuckers just tried to pass widespread Sharia law here in Texas and we dun fucked them up in the court.

Full calendar.

Mo Muslims
Mo Problems

Living next to Sweden is suffering. Without their efforts to bring tolerance and diversity to the world Finland might be green.

>In the KKK

Is this where the rumor that Bill Clinton has aids came from?

>Turkey
>European
what hath god wrought

Time to speculate, lads. What will fuck the world next?

I think turban man is a safe bet, hopefully here in the states. Double points for Cali or New York

Some people interpret that.... I see the airborne aids and the balloon covered with flags flying away. And I see the end of the Olympics in Rio and Zika spreading.

This was a calendar made by the futurists who work at the economist publication.

Always they make this shit and people in it will show up in the news in some way and the events are relevant somehow.... we think people grayed out means something negative.

fuck off you have shitskin muslims yourself, fewer in numbers but still. Its not like shitskins from Sweden will go to fucking Finland to blow shit up.

Does anyone have that copypasta of the complete speculation that we did a while back? Showing this to a Bong friend to prepare him for what comes next.

>June
>Cameron

I can tell you the things I see.

The red Chinese tower has a conqueror on top of it, it makes the same time when the gold backed yuan would start to hurt the US dollar because of FED also increasing interest rates slowly.

I also see the statue of Marx around the same time as the RNC and DNC, I personally think this relates to Marxist riots and protests.

The other thing is air borne aids and zika at Rio and the people (with all the flags, balloon) flying home.

cont. what I see.

We also see "The World in" and a gambling machine with the 2008 on it.

I think this relates to recessions and economic crisis.

Basically Ron Paul was right.

racist much? this has nothing to do with Islam

wtf are we underlying
we dindu shit
we don’t have muslims
bruh

Fucking futurists.

That this isnt a risk game

Top lel at that ID

The only reason we're not getting even more shitskins from Sweden is because some of them are stopped in Denmark. Compared to them you have no control over your borders.

>"""kosovo""", Albania
>underlying
Nice meme map you have there

[kosovo je srbija intensifies]

explain yourself serbia

What the fuck am i even looking at here?

Freedom for Albania, of course. What does it mean? Explain yourself.

>Explain yourself.
what did he mean by this

how come romania has a higher risk than hungary? I'd have guessed they are in the lowest risk bracket, too.

Fuck Albania God bless Serbia.

good id

good

goodgoodgood

good
gooooooooooood

excellent

exquisite

>My political opinions derive from memes made by a Turk

Can someone explain this to me? Is this some kind of Sgt Pepper inspired Nostradumus Calendar?