What would realistically happen in this region if the united states would withdraw all it's military?

what would realistically happen in this region if the united states would withdraw all it's military?

death threats from north korea to south korea, possible invasion.

don't know about japan or china.

Chinese domination.

2nd Korean War, China would attack NK and make a deal with the south that China gets to take parts of north North Korea (especially the hills chocked full of coal)

Kek the only reason NK still exists is because of China.

Tens of thousands of US soldiers would be able to come home and live a life free of perpetual war.

I don't understand what is the 'United States' care to explain? who or what is this?

The only reason South Korea still exists is because of USA.

China is "communist" north korea is "communist" south korea should be too for stability in the region.

welcome to Tokyo and Seoul, China

chine creates pan asian coalition

Fuck off, NK wouldn't stand a chance, and even if the US withdrew, China invading would result in a world war.

North Korea starves because no more burger welfare

They make idiotic threats again

China goes AAAAAWWWWW SHADDAAP!!! And occupies them with SK as support

3 years or so of a few fanatical holdouts while the rest of the country is integrated with SK slowly

Northerners probably build up a criminal underworld and we get some cute reality shows about brainwashed medieval peasants adjusting to modern life

Japan would develop nuclear weapons

ITT China win all

No not really. They will not attack because there still will be big backlash internationally

Stop looking for excuses to rape Asian women

Your army has 2500 tanks in operation compared to North korea's quite likely 8,000+ but undoubtedly no less than 7,000. Plus 13,000 artillery compared to your 1,700, the list goes on and on.

It doesn't fucking matter that your artillery has a fancy screen attached to it or some gay chrome slapped on to make it look more futuristic. The results are the same with only minor combat effectiveness differences. On your own you are going to get wiped from the face of the earth , and NK has recently developed nukes too though their range and accuracy is questionable they can most certainly glass you when they make enough, though no one knows just how many they have right now.

Best Korea is on your gibsmedats? Seriously?

Okinawan chicks get upset at the lack of hot foreign dick. Attempt to secede, before China shows up and says "Toot toot welcome to the Fun Zone".

NK is the biggest nigger in east asia

Every year they run out of food and do their ritual threats in return for pity snacks

Pro tip: >90% of North Korea's weapons don't work anymore because they can't afford maintenance.

>NK is the biggest nigger in east asia
Phillipines.

Pro tip: they would still wipe out false korea

East Asia

Most of NKs "soldiers" are starving peasants, with just enough training to get into formation.

>south korea
You only exist because of Burgerland.

That would be fucking hilarious to see their reactions

"WHAT? WE WENT IN TEH SPACE??"

t. Chinaman

t. quebecois brownie

im talking about the Korean war, NK was on the verge of victory until UN intervened

"NK"
I think you meant to say China.

No, North Korea invaded South independently, and had almost captured all of it until the US intervened.

China didn't enter the war until later when US pushed to Chinese border.

Japan would probably develop nuclear weapons. They already have a jumpstart on it (plenty nuclear material and reactors for isotopes). It would not take them long.

Chinese would easily start taking over all of that area

They already were getting all their supplies and support from China. Also, Kim Ilsung was already revered before the war started, so he had support. There's no way any North Korean could get the same support now.

They dont need support to destroy you, however you need support to defend yourself.

See 1) on the timeline - NK's maximum advance before UN intervention

My point still stands, SK only exists because of USA. Don't forget SK was getting supplies and support too.

Well do you remember what happened last time we did?

The have dug into the mountains with all their artillery on tracks. I don't think they could take you on in an invasion but they sure as hell will take Seoul with them.

I always wonder what SK were thinking when they made their capital so close to the border?

It's is estimated it would only take japan three months to have fully functioning Nuclear warheads.

nothing. the united states wants to be able to apply pressure to china and russia from both sides. the reality is japan and south korea were not going to ever willingly fight china now days

thats shits over with. basically there is a mutual understanding that the rest of the world has a few to many crazy people. some parts more than others. so for the greater good they wont attack one another only "aggression theater" is allowed

I thought they built some government shit down south a couple years ago and were going to move it all

Taiwan would join china.
Nk would get btfo by china if they started any shit.
All politics goes into china sphere of influence.

They most definitely did need support. At the time, NK was almost entirely farms and wilderness.

I'm not talking about the Korean War, i'm talking about modern times

Seoul area has half the population of the entire country living there.

It's the ancestral capital of Korea. Honestly, it's more of a "fuck you, we are the true Korea" than anything else.

>wonder why the Leaf was talking shit about south korea
>remember that most leafs are fucking chinks
I see. Well heres a hint. North Koera is literally a joke. They could be wiped off the map in a few seconds by any superpower. And in a few days by south Korea alone.
This will probably happen when China finally goes belly up when we (hopefully) stop giving them money.

Has everyone forgotten how much Korea and Japan hate each other? They are not allies with each other. They are allies with us. If we pull out, there's a very good likelihood Japan and Korea go to war.

Modern times, most of NKs vehicles are unusable because they can't afford upkeep, and their "soldiers" are literally just their normal population, which means barely trained starving peasants.

>in a few days by south korea
Only possible if Burgerland intervenes

Japan will arm itself with nuclear. And increase military budget. Maybe implement conscription.

>very good likelihood Japan and Korea go to war.

of you are talking about south korea, there is no chance you idiot.

japan hates north korea a million times more and considers them the biggest security risk in the region.

if china is going to attack and annex best korea would the military step in? why? do they consider it worst korean clay or something?

Also, fuck you. When I pointed out NK had no chance winning now earlier in the thread, you said you were talking about the Korean War.

That was another leaf you retard

yep that was me lmao