Really makes you think.

in hollywoo?

>famous actors and actresses getting into nice schools
>achievement
?

joose r smrat

too smart?

>tfw to stupid to be Jewish

>jencon will never look at you with a slightly angsty face while you force her to hold your pee in her mouth

Why even live bros

She looks like my mom wtf

>pointless thread

>having a jew waifu

Plebs

>goyim

Imagine never having to get up early in the morning to take a piss as your waifu will lovingly drink every last drop in bed without spilling.

Is she normal weight again?

She got fat.

Blood diamond jennifer is best jennifer. Better than that overrated horsey webm

JCon is special in that she looks perfect at every weight. The skinniest/worst she looked was probably that movie where she played a homeless chick, but even then she's still got dat face.

Not that I don't miss the titties-- I do-- but slimmer Jennifer before she got super thing is probably my favourite. Requiem for a Dream/House of Sand and Fog era.

she's still such a qt

why dont women have any body shame?

because virgins like me feed their egos

>not having a jew waifu

Is there anything more pathetic than talking about how attractive a woman is that you're not fucking?

>he doesn't like talking about beautiful women

You some kinda faggot?

>lead actor isn't an up-n'-coming african american negro or at the very least jewish

I only talk about women I'm having sex with or who are interested in me. Anything else is uberbeta, especially when tripfagging on a Laotian kiteskating forum

Is she nice in person? She looks like she is.

Nat was always a far second to my aryan goddess. Maybe if she could act she wouldn't have been second place for sixteem years running.

Fuggggg, she looks so at here. would ask out and get rejected by then later jerk it furiously to the humiliation aspect desu senpai

They are trash compared to jconn

your mom is hot

Paul is a lucky man

well duh
jco is transcendent

Youre missing out

Her eyebrows get me rock hard. Only because I know she's not one of those fake pieces of shit that sit there and fill theirs in with face crayons.

Shes gotta have a nice thick and soft bush

>tfw no mommy jewess gf

WHY LIVE LADS

tfw i will never see it.

>she will never be yours, and you will never be hers

Goddamn shame she used a merkin

dude MUH DICKKKKK

You just know

Anyone got her facial webm?

gross as always

u delet this

Mischlinge > goyim > Jews

Brie is not top tier

Is Joey this generation's JConn?

No.

yeah. She's pretty much the only actress that I find so pretty it hurts to look at her. Give me prime JCon over any of those Angelina Jolies or Jennifer Aninstons that the mainstream media seems to suck up to

Reported

Jen still a qtp2t

yes

MOLE

james spader looks kinda femme in that outfit
glad he lost weight at least

Not anymore