YES HOFER

FIRST BREXIT

NOW THIS

WHEN DID EVERYTHING START GOING SO WELL?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/austria-court-rule-rerun-presidential-elections-40271393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can brainwash whites as much as you want, but nobody actually likes subhumans.

What happened?

I switched the timelines

Thanks

Our highest court ruled that the greencucks were tampering with votes and we're gonna have a re-election. Leftists on suicide watch.

The fire Rises.

W E W
E
W

Do you believe in magic?

Is it actually likely he'll win this time?

Support often falls in retaken elections. The voters see the legal challengers as sore losers and resent being made to feel obliged to shuffle off to the polling station again.

I emphasize that this is my fear, not my hope.

The elections are in a couple months now. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm just happy the left got caught cheating.

>election fraud

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN
Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

The Jew will make a buck out of all that somehow.

> I'm just happy the left got caught cheating.

Did they actually find hard evidence, or was it "Yeah all these shady happenings went on and it happened to serve the leftoid's agenda, but that was all just a (((coincidence))), he a good boy he din du nuffin"?

Yes

Nice, congratulations.

SO many good things happening lately, Brexit, Hofer, now we just need Trump to get elected.

Praise kek

BREAKING

We right side of history now

Things have truly turned.

Praise KEK!

>its real

Kek has determined the EU to collapse before this decade closes senpai.

I do now!

EU is just going to be Germany and Sweden. Paying for Spain, Poortugal, Italy, and greece.

They found things like 140% turnout, rigged postal votes, mysteriously missing/destroyed votes etc

Im so proud.

Refugees fuck off

That's funny, because right now on plebbit, a couple shill accounts are forcing comments about them finding NOTHING, and just ordering a re-election for no reason.

Democracy is actually working in the way our forefathers intended.
Even with all the shit that is going on in the world, even traitorous governments are forced to recognize democratic votes and referendums, and investigate foul play, or face the prospect of losing all legitimacy and being removed by force.

holy fuck that actually happened??
SOURCE!!!!

It didnt, they supreme court decided that there is a relection because the vote counter broke protocoll by counting before 9am and there was no fraud. But breaking protocoll enables vote fraud, therefore revote.

Story just came out in normie media.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/austria-court-rule-rerun-presidential-elections-40271393

They say there was no evidence of willful cheating, merely "irregularities", but that's probably easier than admitting that an election was stolen under their noses.

Government officials also sought to cast the decision not as a failure but a victory for strong democratic institutions — and in one in tongue-in-cheek instance alluded to the British referendum results.

"Sometimes, a re-vote is not the worst thing in the world. If someone in the UK needs the phone-number of our Supreme Court: +43-1-531220," tweeted Martin Weiss, Austria's ambassador to Israel.

We're working on Trump. Personally going to be knocking on doors for the GOP this year.

Hofer wins this time.

No, but sure believe in dubs.

you're talking about niggers, right?

Absolutely based

Thanks brah, we back to the Beren(((stein))) universe boys its time to Make the Timeline Great Again

2016 is the year lads

The best way to EXACTLY find out what (((they))) say is to check what comments are being shilled to the top in plebbit threads.

According to some experts on plebbit RIGHT NOW, the highest court in Austria just gave out this decision willy-nilly and there was no REAL evidence.

Fucking top kek.

In the wake of Brexit, this might lead up to a very serious happening. Be ready for it.

brexit won, hofer will win, and so will trump

GOD IS ON OUR SIDE
DEUS VULT!

We are getting on the right timeline again, lads.

Is it starting all over or is it just the round 2 between Hofer and the Green guy?

just round 2

Checked

This leftist liberal worst nightmare = year 2016.

Shouldn't there be a national outrage in Austria over this?
Kind of just seems the atmosphere is like "Oh, someone messed with the vote so let's do it again."

People should be getting life imprisonement with no chance of parole for this shit.

>plebbit not having any understanding of the situation
>plebbit lying to push their agenda
>browsing plebbit

No way...

Can't off the Hoff?

Does anyone have the "Ziemlich beste Freunde" pic with VdB?

>there was no fraud.
>But breaking protocoll enables vote fraud

>no fraud
>but possible fraud

Let me guess, Hofer is another one of the "we must let Somalis mix with our native women so they can integrate" kind of "extreme right wing Nazi"?

You guys are fucking retarded. Austrian and American politics are nothing compared to our parliamentary madness. Fuck off.

Didn't they have fucking Antifa counting the vote in places? That would explain it.

I really hope the fact that your leftists have been proven of FRAUD will piss off enough normie Austrians into voting Hofer just to clean house and get fresh, ambitious and nationalistic leadership in Vienna. Afterward I hope you guys ethnically cleanse Vienna of all non-Austrians. Fuck Vienna right now.

Those threads were mindfucks.

>no fraud
>found obvious fraud
ok

Godspeed Osterreich. I hope you elect Hofer, he seems like a man of character.

Right wing voters are usually more determined. I expect many of the Bellend voters to stay home while Hofer's people will crawl through shit-covered barbed wire to vote him in.

Dick breath

MEME MAGIC ISN'T REAL

FOR EXAMPLE, I CAN GET "DUBS" AND BE UNHOLY

KEKS WILL IT

Nope, more like a pangermanist