Nolan filming his WWII movie in Waterloo

Nolan filming his WWII movie in Waterloo.

Notice anything?

MURRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFF

Is that Will Smith?

Very diverse

i thought scottish regiments only wore kilts until the napoleonic wars

Where duh white women at?

Could of been worse desu.. only 1 nig and 1 poo.

There is
1 Poo
2 Nigs
1 Chink
and 1 spic

Nah hombre. It was stupid as fuck, too because all the lice used to get stuck in the folds of the fabric.

> Anniversary of the Somme
> Everyone dressed in WW1 outfits
> Not a film crew in sight

DURRR IT'S NOLAN FILMING A WWII FILM

Americans, not even once.

kek. scots wearing kilts - you should make them leave UK

Dude in fluorescent safety vest in background

>Notice anything?

Yes. THERE ARE NO LITTLE GIRLS HOLDING TEDDY BEARS!

What do I win?

I'm from Scotland and Kilts are comfy as fuck at Formal events, they just aren't practical. Yeah, I agree. I hate being surrounded by SNREEE faggots day in, day out. Alec Salmond lives literally a few hundred meters away from me. It's hell.

Jesus fucking Christ even Sup Forums is retarded

"Hurr da blacks fought too! Give them credit!"

I mean holy fuck they were like .01% of the military. Theyre not even worthy of recognition.

Now we're going to rewrite our fucking history, one of the biggest events in human history, to include niggers being on the equal plane with all the Europeans that died.

Just fuck off. The fact that you fucks are even trying to rationalize this is beyond pathetic and offensive.

>Alex Salmond lives literally a few hundred meters away from me

Go grab some matches and something flammable and be a patriot.

equality bitch

im wearing skirts and using tampons daily just to fuck with feminazis at my university

That's not WW2

just out of curiosity, what's the last time they wore kilts in an actual battle? i would say that they didn't dress like that at korea or vietnam, so it should be the 40s or 50s

Nah, he's never in and his house is pretty cool desu. Got served beside him in the CO-OP one day when he was getting his lottery, apparently the guys a pretty big gambler.

Evacuation of Dunkirk was the last official, widespread use. Last person in battle was a kilted piper who played as the British advanced on D-Day.

>WW1 uniforms
>Filiming WW2

You're a shit troll user, learn to /his/

No, not it wasn't.

It's the centenary of the battle of the Somme, some cosplayers were hired to stand around in Waterloo for abit.

Hence why they all have world war one gear, not world war two gear.

wew, thanks, this was a surprisingly calm conversation

I just remember stories of Austrian soldiers being spooked as fuck when encountering all the non-whites for the first time in their life when seeing a French colonial regiment.

Gotta admit that's kinda funny.

I still felt tense throughout it, expecting some bants to start at some point but I was pleasantly surprised. This must be what they felt like at the christmas truce.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
YOU BE SAYIN
DAT WE WUZ SOLDIERZ N SHIEEET !?

>ww2

Those soldiers look more outfitted for ww1

This, what the fuck? Nothing to do with Nolan's film at all.

This can't be happening. This is my mall.

Why are you living in a train station you filthy fucking tramp?