13 – Rory McCan
14 – Iain Glen
15 – Conleth Hill
16 – Jerome Flynn
17 – Liam Cunningham
18 – Alfie Allen
19 – Aidan Gillen
20 – Natalie Dormer

tfw u don't want to fuck a single character except those children of the forest things

>all the Freys have caps so we can tell them apart from other Houses

I miss snowfu...

Will you watch the new show? Or are you a book fan?

Stephen Dillane did a great job, but for some reason I wasn't surprised that he didn't enjoy it

yes and yes.
don't really care about the show anymore if that's what you're asking, will still watch because people will talk about it in /got/ anyway so might as well know.

Waifu rankings

great tier
Ygritte
Melisandre

good tier
Cersei
Smirkfu

ok tier
Catelyn
Osha

shit tier
Dany
Sansa
Brienne
Shae

r8

I made a thing

>supporter is a shit fighter with the weakest army from a poor kingdom
>waifu is(was) a literal whore

goddamnit.

Actually I meant that good wife spinoff. But I get ya. Even if I dread s7 I will still watch.

oh the thing where she's a lesbian lawyer or something?
might give it a shot, only for her (don't expect much)...
Then again I wanted to watch downton abbey for her too because she looks adorable, and never got to it.

Alright

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Rolling

Uhh, house Stark all the way?
Kinda awkward that im fucking my bros mom

>no Maisie
Fucking newfag idiot

The House of H'Ghar, located in the free city of Lorath.

Gendrick

god she's perfect

does this exist in HR?

Is there any way to save /got/? Even when the show comes back I feel like the posters won't.

Wish me luck.

some fucker named Jaqen H'ghar attacked my castle in some game.

I know it was you, jaqen spammer.
Bastard.

Does Jaqen H'ghar know?
Does he care?

>jaqen spammer.
Its Jaqenposter, you stupid swine.

of course they will... maybe not the bookfags, but the showfags.

/got/ is spoiler free now. (book spoilers anyway, disregard the leaks), in-season /got/ is full of showfags.

don't you remember last one? everyone arguing about how great the show is? sure some were certainly bookfags trolling/falseflagging, but a lot were showfags.

You can have sex with the hottest character on the show, but it has to be in a threesome with the character you find least attractive and you have to spend equal time focusing on both of them. Do you do it?

Yes
No

54 get

I think the leaks might have turned off some of the in season posters. Some probably dropped the show for good.

rolling for 50

I'd suck Gregor Clegane's cock to have sex with my waifu.

So yeah.
Ugliest one would probably be the Captain's daughter. On the show anyway, she doesn't look as bad in real life IIRC.

book version ofc

Haha!
Lol :)

Show or books?

Jaqen H'ghar, born in the free city of Lorath, was a Lorathi criminal who later emigrated to Braavos to become a Faceless Men. After getting the Braavos citizenship, he began the training in the House of Black and White.

Jaqen H'ghar is Lorathi-Braavosi former criminal turned Faceless Men.

But why was Jaqen a criminal?
Why did he emigrated to Braavos?
Why did he became a member of the Faceless Men?
Does Jaqen still have relatives? Other H'ghar brothers and sisters?
Does Jaqen H'ghar work-out? Hobbies?

;)

show for the appearance, mix of both for the character

Hereee comes Jaqen.....and Arya.

>ywn be an apprentice in the house of black and white and tend ot arya's wounds and comfort her/cuddle with her in the dark of night

intredasting

Post unpopular /got/ opinions
People are too hard on Sophie and Maisie
I don't mind Jonerys happening

I'm hard on Maisie that's for sure

Y-yeah well.....

>this guy will forever be known as 'the ugly jaqen EWW bring back the other!'

what's the unequivocal best episode of the show?

Which of the 3?
Pick one.

also, explain why, in detail

ergo, let's get some actual discussion going

Ugh. Very unattractive women.

Mel

Faceless Men
House of Black and White
Braavos

/got/ threads just to be harrased and spammed by branposters, branpedos, pure bran, waifus and sansa the mind trick queen.

First time try

Hmmm...

Theon Sansa GO!

>Robb
He was actually my second pick nice.

>Some hoor
Gross.

r o l l

W-what is it?

So can anyone explain to me why jon is called pretty faced in the show when he is described as having the typical stark face? Besides that, Kit looks like an ugly dwarf so i really fail to understand why aynone would consider him pretty. Unless of course there is a more detailed description of his face in the book?

think you got that wrong user.

why are people posting halfniggers in /got/ now? is this a meme?

Yeah I'm retarded.

I don't mind my actual roll desu. I approve.

Gotta roll boiii

How about out of those who are still alive

Good:
Alfie Allen
NCW
Ian Glen
Jerome Flynn
Tobias Mezies

Decent:
Lena Headey
Liam Cunningham
Aiden Gillen
Conleth Hill
Gwendolyn Christie
Rory McCan

Bad:
Maisie Williams
Peter Dinklage (was good up until season 5)
Missandei
Euron

Shit:
Kit Harrington
Emelia Clarke
Sophie Turner

Rolll

What did you expect watching two episodes of one of the dullest franchise in the history of tv franchises. Seriously each episode following Daenerys and her wyvern pals as they fight assorted shitlords has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when GRRM vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books which he will never finish before dying of fat. The GoT series might be anti-Tolkien (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-fantasy series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "dies."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred times. I was incredulous. GRRM's mind is so governed by cliches and literal shit metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of GoT by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading GRRM at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on Reddit." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "GoT" you are, in fact, trained to be a Redditor.

Fucking whote boy pussy ass

Bran is pure though

I want to tongue punch Maisies fart hole

I wonder who ill get!

>3 Robb Shae (72) already out of 15 rolls
what is this sorcery

the ship that was meant to be?

>ywn sandblast her knees til they're smooth

i want melly

>Dillane that low
>lower than Dinklage
Wot?

stannis and melly please

I hope I dont get Jon and Sansa

gimme some bullshit

>unequivocal
Battle of the Blackwater. I remember when I watched it i thought every minute was amazing, and seeing stannis lead the men into battle was great

RAWLIN

>BASED CIA
>meh dany

Meh dany is like 4th choice there. Also wheres missandei?

GRRM's pacing has become so glacial it's impossible he will ever finish the series.

An example for those who haven't read the books. He's released a bunch of sample chapters from the upcoming book TWOW. Two of them are from the point of view of a character named Arianne (someone so irrelevant she's been cut from the show). At the beginning of the first chapter we learn she is journeying to meet a character named Connington (also irrelevant and cut from the show). And it takes her until the end of the second chapter to get there, the entire 2 chapters filled with nothing but descriptions of the scenery. And then, once she gets there, she finds out Connington has moved, so it will take another chapter at least to find him.

If GRRM had this pacing when he started, the first book would have ended with Ned just having reached King's Landing

>Shae
>shit tier
fuck off shae is best girl next to ygritte

rollerino

nuts

ayt

ok

Arianne is only irrelevant if you don't know what's going on. The show is also completely retarded and made for braindead normies now.

>Will marry fAegon and then both get killed by Dany

Wow, so riveting!

>7 – Charles Dance

you fucking moron, he should be top 3

Reminder that WILD CARDS is George's true passion, and he all cares about ASOIAF is that it's made him a ton of money.

>Varys presents Gendry to Dany
>Dany wants Gendry to die as his father did to hers
>Varys explains that Dany WILL HAVE to marry Gendry to gain support from the masses who is now ruled upon maliciously by the Lannisters
>by marrying Gendry to Dany, Dany will have both Baratheon and Targaryen support, a union nobody ever expected
>The Marriage will only be for show and Dany will only be using Gendry for his dick and treats him as a prisoner
>This will prompt Arya to go to King's Landing and save Gendry
>Their son will be the true heir of the ironthrone and Dany will be the queen, unquestioned
INCOMING DND TWIST
>upon getting pregnant, Dany executes Gendry
>Arya will want revenge and will try to kill Dany
>This one will go two ways, and two ways only
>Dany becomes the Mad queen and Jon Snow will have to kill her immolating his sword, revealing he was Azor Ahai all along
or
>Jon Snow saves Dany and kills the Assassin who turns out to be Arya, immolating his sword, signalling his coming but ends the episode with "What have I done"

>smoking in 302AL

breddy gud

Rollan

let er riiiiip

Reminder that JONSA grants only one /got/ saving bump every hour

Nobody cares

Gonna reverse it because if my giant floppy vagina.

>support of a powerless whore
at least you got a good husbando

STANNIS