Eternal Spurs Thread

3-0

Reminder that Real Madrid have refballed their past CL trophies and it's coming to an end

Who /lifelong/ spurs fan here?

Puts United's performance against Spurs in perspective. Although to be fair, Madrid can afford to slack off given how the rest of the group fails.

Zidane status: exposed

DELETE THIS

I'm Jewish, should I root for Spurs by default? I think an American used to play for the team as well

Levy is a honorary Jew, sounds like a decent choice.

>Clint Dempsey
I almost forgot he played for them, I wonder how he's doing

I am watching the chitty game. How the hell did those tottenham fags beat up madrid like that?

Zidane had them go for all-out attack at half-time when it was 1-0. Spurs have just been soaking up their attacks and destroying them on the counter since then.

based
He plays for an MLS team now. He's old as fuck though I think, doesn't even get called up to the NT regularly afaik.

TSUUUUUUUUU

WENGER OUT

Who Sup Forums here?

lads LADS

>atletishit
>farcelona
>sevillel
>halal

So this is the power of La Liga, huh...

that's Sup Forumsrsenal lad. spurs are anti anime weirdos

UEFAlona and Halal are still through. I wouldn't read too much into group phase results, though EPLel has unironically a legit chance to win it this time.

Tottenl/a/ds are a thing and you know it.

>threatening someone with a fictional Japanese girl
Dude what the fuck, get out

Reporting in

Florentino Perez is probably talking contract negotiations with Pochettino right now. Enjoy

Vertonghen was GOAT tonight

Spurs slacked against United to defeat Real.

say it with me:

THE HARRY KANE TEAM

>Comparing Kane to CR7
Don't.

This. Divenaldo isn't even in the same league Kane.

TELL ME ABOUT KANE

WHY CAN'T HE CLOSE HIS MOUTH

Even though I'm pretty ambivalent towards Tottenham, I'm pretty pleased that this will at least temporarily put a stop to the asinine comments about how the Premier League is inferior to leagues across Continental Europe.

>Pochettino: "This means nothing at the end of the season if we haven't won a trophy."

Fucking hell, don't bring us back down to earth so quickly Poch

Yes, there's also Cameron Carter-Vickers coming up through the academy

m-me

Cock

we need a quality spurs loli

Carter-Vickers is barely even American, he had never even been to the USA until our federation called him up.

american dream

And in last game vs Real where he played as a LB and Zidane thought he could abuse that side but he made couple of 10/10 difficult tackles. Better than Toby this season. I wish he would go forward more, Lucio style, but maybe Poch doesn't let him.

He almost scored the other week too. Can’t wait to see the SuperJan celebration again

This is what we need from the manager. Keep them grounded and not let them get complacent.

It's a great result but it's one game.

We only have to beat APOEL at Wembley to guarantee finishing top of the group now. Even if we lose at Dortmund we still have the tiebreaker with Madrid having the superior head to head with them

Wenger In