Should there be an age restriction to use the internet?

Should there be an age restriction to use the internet?

yes. anyone over 30 not allowed.

Yes.
Ban anyone 30 and over
(Please save me from myself)

>Absolutely no old fags left

Actually this wouldn't change a thing

I think there should be an age restriction for contributing to the internet. Maybe around 16-20.

Anyone below the age can access the internet but chatboxes, forum posting, mic chat. is all blocked. Gives the kids a chance to LURK MOAR before contributing to the board culture

But 16-20 forums/chats/etc. already incorporate this, if they truly wanted that age barrier.

Can't enforce.

Doesn't matter

>How about just parental enforcement
My family bought a MyCircle web blocker for the younger ones in my family. Actually it works really well.

Home internet should be completely illegal.

It must go back to corporate / government / university use only.

No social or entertainment uses at all, and yes, no more Sup Forums.

prove me wrong, the Internet is the main source of degeneracy in the past 20 years.

yes, because they'll never do it properly, like China, which intentionally limits speeds, and puts kids in rehab camps for internet addiction.

even then, they don't do enough. It would be best to just shut down all ISP's entirely and keep the internet closed in companies and schools and libraries.

This.

End it all already.

I just have an internet restriction for my children so they cannot access anything I don't approve of.

Agreed.

The world would instantly become less shit if the Internet was banned this way.

(you)

>"Prove me wrong"
No, prove yourself right faggot.

Someone should talk to Bill Gates, and do something about the Internet. Maybe temporarily shut it down. I don't know. We need to find out what's going on. That's all!

Yes. The Internet is basically a Strip Club. The age should be 18. Kids don't need to know anything anyway, nor do they need to communicate with each other.

No, but I suspect you should be underage b&.

Kinda ironic you trump manchildren cant handle certain freedoms like the internet

Without the internet, we would have zero access to uncensored news. No internet would make it effortless for the media kikes to finish their globalization plot. The only reason 2016 has been such an explosive push against it has been because the internet is churning out truthful content to expose the kikes and enough people are capable of using the internet and sharing what they find to their networks to make a difference.

I'd say there should be an age restriction for mobile phones rather than the internet as a whole.

The internet was a mistake.

It should be banned if not at least totally censored .

keek

as if kikes don't control the net too and give you an illusion of freedom.

You always could have found the truth by reading old books and talking to your elders.

Anyone who needs the Internet to get redpilled isn't worthy of it, and will pussy out at some point along their journey. Most people are best left ignorant

Coincidence?

No you dumbass mass media networks phasing out local news is precisely the thing that makes it easy for ((them)) to spread their subversive ideas

If we can't get rid of the internet, we have to get rid of children. They are bad, right? When something is bad, you get rid of it!