The European Union accepted our projects and gave us access to funding worth millions of euros

>the European Union accepted our projects and gave us access to funding worth millions of euros

WTF I LOVE THE EU NOW

You're welcome, non take some rapefugees.

No need to thank us. We gotta shore up our client states in the hinterlands after all.

REV UP THOSE NON-PERFORMING LOANS

How does it work? You are not even in EU

And poles got billions from EU to modernize their shithole country and yet they keep bitching about everything.

Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance. It's an EU program to develop prospective member states so they can eventually join the EU. Of course, with the financial situation in Europe, it's effectively a program where you pay countries millions of Euros so they can eventually leech billions from you.

I am glad that the EU finally gave money to somebody. Here in Poland we don't know how it feels because the EU steals more money from us than it "gives".

Kek, what says true. You're like a bum who got a free house and is now complaining about there being no TV.

Who wouldn't want to support the descendants of alexander the great?

>Literally just means easy money
>Part of the function of the EU is to make it easier for developing members to find credit
Yanks should not be allowed anywhere near finance

Wow, looks like we are really nice people after all

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

you're right, the people who destroyed their first house (Germans) should be the only ones paying them

you get the most EU money out of everyone and still manage to be a shithole, fuck off

Still not fooling anyone, Adolf

The EU is a parasitic organisation sucking our country dry through capital outflows, stealing our workers that we must later replace with roosianspeaking subhumans, now it tries to destroy our economy with using stupid laws about minimum wage and administrational obstacles. The "free" market is free only in theory because our companies are constantly blocked from the full access to western markets by non-tarrif barriers, which make it impossible for most of our companies to conquer markets of Western Europe. The EU sucks much more money from Poland only in capital outflows than it "gives" to us. Even this giving is real only in theory, because in reality we are forced to spend every 8 euro of EU funds out of 10 on contracts for western (mainly German) companies, so most of this EU-money comes back to Germany anyway. Our agriculture is limited and hurt by stupid "production-quotas", our industry was being destroyed : for example the EU was doing everything to make us close our shipyards, and most of them survived and prosper today mostly because we acted against the EU's will. Now this shitty organisation tries to force us to take fucking terrorists from exotic countries to fuck up our social peace and order. Fuck your EU, seriously. I can't really imagine what kind of funds would make us change our mind so we wouldn't think about leaving this organisation. Current 12 bln euro / year is far not enough, should be at leats 50 bln euro to compensate our massive losses being a result of the membership

Who is stopping you from leaving?

poland no

Merkel and these nazi pigs Timmermans and alcoholic Juncker.

I hope your shithole is forced to take refugees.

Hmm, have you tried invoking article 5? PolExit could be really easy

We prefer to be kicked out so we could play a victim afterwards

If you continue as you do, you will achieve that pretty soon

The European Union stole a lot of money. The bankers and the Goldman-Sachs-run ECB caused the entire Eurocrisis.

It's funny that EU trolls portray it completely vice-versa.

Kek. Maybe Russia will take you back instead of the EU then.

not a single actual counterargument

How did you manage to carve out an independent country with your self-hating slave mentality? I guess you're a shitskin migrant.

>If you continue as you do, you will achieve that pretty soon

I doubt it. Our plan is to gain a large independence from the EU without losing funding (maybe even increasing it). We also want to take military technologies and establish close partnership with murricans who will be funding our safety from now on, finally, after 25 years of treating us as if we were an irrelevant bitch. And we want to buy energy from Roossia for 1/3 of price that we pay today in next years. We also want to destroy your Nord Stream project and force Germany-Russia to build pipes through our territory. We also want a complete energetical indepence, and salaries growing with speed 10% / year. That's more or less our goals for next decade.

I admire your ambition.
Good luck Poland, I hope this won't end with another partition this time

>Лях's trying to act that aplomb

>murricans funding our safety

As they say: "it is better to die on feet than to live on knees", or something like that...

do you have a response beyond posting cartoons like a teenager?

>murricans who will be funding our safety
>we want to buy energy from Roossia
The US is not going to expend blood and treasure so you can buy more shit from Russia.

Yes. The implication was that USA will not fund anyone's safety. NATO might seem like a good idea on paper, but it would require big countries to give a shit about something like the baltics and Poland.

Well, I hope you won't have to die

knob off imperial*st pig

The whole trick is not about stopping buying hydrocarbons from Russia, but about buying it for possible lowest price. It is also in interest of the USA, because one of your geopolitical rivals doesn't have money to invest in military. That's why we make a serious and massive diversification of our energy sources. We build Baltic Pipe with Denmark now, to have access to Norway's gas sources. These sources are still enough for 80 years of energetical needs of whole Central-Eastern Europe. We also built huge LNG terminal with 10 bln cubic meters of gas capacity. We import a lot of LNG from various directions, this business is rapidly growing now.

Have in mind that yet in 2014 Poland was buying hydrocarbons from Russia (oil and gas) worth almost 20 bln dollar / year. Currently it is half of Russian annual military budget (44 bln dollar).

but we clearly do, otherwise we wouldn't be sending troops there and our President's second state visit while in office wouldn't be to Warsaw.

Great. If you have so much money to spend on Russian hydrocarbons, then buy yourself a military.

>The implication was that USA will not fund anyone's safety.

Currently it is funding our safety, and i don't even have the disfunctiona NATO on my mind, but direct American budgets. President Trump rised ERI budget from 3 to 5 bln dollar per year, and most of money from this fund is used on financing presence of American soldiers in Poland and improving our military infrastructure. ERI is not NATO thing, it is USA's thing. Moreover, the US is currently finishing its missile shield project by building 3 bln dollar worth installations here. It is funding, dude.

We prefer to spend money on our military. Russia is so evil and dangerous after all... That's why the trick is to pay for Russian gas/oil as little as possible.

Yes, the USA is using Poland as a military base in the form of a country. That doesn't mean it'll protect Poland. The troops are there to discourage Russia from attacking and slowing them down. If Rusdia did attack, the baltics, Poland and Finland would all be controlled by Russia in less than a week, while american soldiers would retreat and wait for assistance

You are still thinking in Cold War categories, while Cold War is over for decades. How do you even know that the USA wants to protect the Western Europe from Russia? It is a stupid idea. USA knows that Russia doesn't have any intention to attack its feeders and business partners

I don't think you understand what he's trying to say. Poland is already getting energy from Russia, he wants to pay less for it. He is not suggesting that they start buying but rather the status quo but on more favorable terms to his country.

Cool, what intelligence are you basing this massive assumption off of?

Then why do you allow foreign troops in your country if no one is going to attack you?

Poland can't "allow" or "disallow". We only do what we are told by our American overlords.

You're the ones who ask for them.

Well, yes, i guess we did. Otherwise it would be extremely weird if American forces appeared in our country that was considered as "non-militarized zone" for last 25 years to not make Russia angry.

I dunno, bolan, why should we even protect you? What do we get out of it?

It is much more than Poland. It is geopolitics. Everybody wants to push out America from Eurasia: Western Europe (mainly Germany and France), Russia and China. They want to remove America from Eurasia and create new economical and security system that would replace NATO and bilaterall alliances with America. Such a development of happenings could lead to an extreme marginalisation of America and removing dollar as a main reserve currency. America must install itself in some crucial region of Eurasia to control processes taking place between Europe-Russia-China. The other reason is the Chinese OBOR : if the USA takes control over region of centraleuropean plain, it also automatically takes control of most of Chinese Silk Road

We don't want to control Eurasia, m8. We want to prevent an absolute hegemony from developing there. As long as the Chinese and the Russians both exist, the balance of power in Eurasia will be maintained.

>We don't want to control Eurasia, m8. We want to prevent an absolute hegemony from developing there.

Growth of China can't be stopped without controlling its relations (economical and political ones) with Western Europe and Russia. And as i said before: a new strategic balance between these three players would be also suicidal for the USA because it would result in marginalisation of America.

You're welcome

We don't care about Chinese growth, man. We have an entire continetal market to leverage to our advantage. If the Chinese want to position themselves as the absolute hegemon in Eurasia, then defending Poland isn't going to stop them.

You act as if it's some great tragedy that America might be marginalized, but that's literally what we want - an America that doesn't have to deal with bullshit outside of our hemisphere.

>because in reality we are forced to spend every 8 euro of EU funds out of 10 on contracts for western (mainly German) companies
Even if this was true you still end up with free hospital, airports, highways etc. Do you think the EU money should go to overpriced Polish companies on top of that?

What is the Polish contribution to EU?

>We don't care about Chinese growth, man

That's actually the most important concern of almost all most prestigious American think tanks and current US administration. Your elite wants to to slow down or stop the growth of China.

Looks like Atlanta made it to Sup Forums. :DDDDDD

1) Who cares what the elite thinks? I don't know if you noticed, but we literally voted the elites out of office last election.

2) It's not the growth of China that concerns us, it's the trade imbalance. Spending money to defend Poland is money we could be spending to make our industry more competitive. So in the end, the answer is still more re-entrenchment, more protectionism, and less Transatlanticism.

>What is the Polish contribution to EU?

I already wrote that we are sucked dry by the EU in thousand ways. We basically fund this organisation with our own money. It can't go on like this, and if the EU doesn't want to lose Poland as a member, it should finally pay up.

Like I said, The Most American Man in Poland, it's the opposite.

>1) Who cares what the elite thinks? I don't know if you noticed, but we literally voted the elites out of office last election.

No, you didn't. Actually you voted for the most imperialistic circles of the US elite now ;)

>we literally voted the elites out of office last election.
You Avin a Giggle?

>Like I said, The Most American Man in Poland, it's the opposite.

If we were satsified about our terms of being a member of the EU, we wouldn't vote for government that is not satifsied with these terms. Don't forget that we Poles signficantly accelerated process of disintegration of the Soviet Union by creating a labour union consisted of 10 mln people.

Why don't polish people admit EU is the primary reason for their great economic growth since they joined?
Is it pride or stupidity?

Our GDP growth was much faster in 90s though, when Poland didn't even dream about joining the EU.

>but we literally voted the elites out of office last election.

lol

Just imagine that the world order is a chessboard. America is playing the game and wins. But opponents become more skilled with time, and after some years America begins to lose. These guys whom you voted for don't want to accept the fact of losing and share winner-titles with opponents. They want to basically fuck up whole game by pushing the chessboard on the ground, putting on the table again, and setting paws in such way that would be most benefitial for America. If you voted for Hillary, she would get a winner-title for example to Germany by sharing a power over the region with it according to "Partnership in Leadership" doctrine which would make my country a complete puppet and neocolony of Germany and Russia. So facts look completely different than they were presented on imageboards and other trolling-centers. Hillary was ready to give up some of American power over the world to other countries, while Trump and people who are behind him don't want to lose anything.

You're forgetting the part where we don't care what happens to Poland. It's not our problem.

If the USA cares about Poland, it does it only in its interest, not ours. I already said that geopolitical schemes are larger than borders of countries.

Polish-Americans don't create lobbies bribing and blackmailing you congressmen to make them support our country, the way Israel or Saudi Arabia do. If Poland is geopolitically irrelevant for the USA, then USA leave us here alone, or sell our interests to Germany/Russia. If Poland is geopolitically relevant, things will look otherwise. That's so simple. So far we know that new US administration would rather get rid of lobbies completely, and make the American interest the only criteria of action of the USA. We accept this new approach and support it.

>we

Hans, are you here?

Congratulation

Now your country will be full of cyclopaths, lefties NGO's, aquaparks, IQ parks and useless watchtowers

EU funds are really shitty