East Europeans

East Europeans.

I am buying a tracksuit soon and I was wanting your advice on brands and colours. Anything to avoid or go for?

Navy blue Adidas was my main interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Tracksuit-Bottoms-stripes-Jogging-Trouser/dp/B00B13TYW0
sportsdirect.com/umbro-velocita-suit-mens-639303?colcode=63930352
instagram.com/dumkin/
lv.sportsdirect.com/adidas-3-stripe-sereno-track-pants-mens-513005?colcode=51300503
lv.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-sierra-jacket-mens-442022?colcode=44202203
lv.sportsdirect.com/puma-pulse-xt-mens-trainers-137003?colcode=13700340
boscosport.ru/catalog/men/odezhda/sportivnye-kostyumy/sportivnyy-kosmtyum/kostyum-sportivnyy-muzhskoy--130925.html?s=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

Ok Sven, so any thoughts on tracksuits?

Whatever brand you choose you should think about comfort first.
Other things are unimportant.
Try to choose something that will allow your body to breath and won't make you into sweating machine.
Brands don't matter, they all made in China anyway. Look at the composition of clothes.

A Russian, the true masters of all things tracksuit.

What exactly in composition do you mean? Like the inside material? So what am I looking out for here.

Blue is cool

And black

But with shaven head you may be really mistaken for a Pole or Russki happened to me

More cotton, less synthetic.

Brit-kun is going to buy new track suits!
Is he putting on red? Kawaii~!!

>Other things are unimportant.
I would dissagree with that, one thing is important, only 3 stripes can bring respect. Though fake or not doesn't matter.

>Navy blue Adidas
>not black Lonsdale

No one cares about stripes here.
Wear whatever you want.

I was looking at red but decided it would be too "loud" and I could be mistaken for a pole.

How about green?

T P И П O Л O C К И
P
И

П
O
Л
O
C
К
И

Green??

Only if I was Irish or Europe collapses and I need a camo tracksuit.

Why being bothered with stereotypes?

Anyway I also like Red and Gold color scheme.

amazon.co.uk/Tracksuit-Bottoms-stripes-Jogging-Trouser/dp/B00B13TYW0

What about 4 stripes?

Or can only the president wear that or something?

Red and gold? Got a picture?

Looks a bit too "soviet" for my style.

Why don't you find blue/white/red combination then?

Beautiful

How about white/gold and black bottom.

Bosco is top-tier.

don't. only subhumans who live in poverty (so 99% of slavshits) should wear such crap. if you have any self-respect don't ever wear it

*vomit*

Here is soviet style.
I also suggest le coq sportiff they have cool logo.

Maybe, maybe.

I didn't mind this shade of blue either.

Gosh, no way.
I'm white so if I wear that it just says "gopnik millionare".

Very handsome, nice pattern.
Possibly too feminine though.

I like that japanese tracksuits have 2 stripes

Where can I buy this?

Only 500 where made before the soviet union collapsed. The only way to get one of those, is murder a owner and steal from him.

Yes, and they've been wearing them for decades so they're probably really high level by now.

Only 6 remain without bullet holes.

Do certain brands/colours have certain meanings?

For instance if I get a Bosco one does everybody just think you're a Russian?

Nope. Normal people usually wear dark cold colours, like dark blue. Bright red and gold is either for sportsmen or lowlifes. And I don't think you're a sportsman.

Well I wanted navy blue so am I normal?

Would be wearing it to the gym or when I go to Tescos at 10oclock at night.

Yeah, it's good. One tone tracksuits are good in general. The most important thing is that it should be comfy, breathe well and not make you look like a retard spending too much money on sportswear.

What's a normal budget?

I'm in the UK but it seems as much as 80 pounds for a top and bottom set was normal, too much in my eyes but that's really the average price.

Shit, ignore that, now I'm finding them for better than half that.

sportsdirect.com/umbro-velocita-suit-mens-639303?colcode=63930352

I'd be wary of 100% polyester. Wearing a bad tracksuit is like wrapping yourself into a bunch of plastic bags.

Good point, what is a good ratio? What's yours?

I haven't worn a tracksuit in a very long while and don't own one currently. Our army tracksuits use about 90% cotton 10% polyester, so I'd recommend that.

I see, thank you for the advice it is useful.

I'm actually planning a holiday to St. Petersburg, I'd be wearing this while I'm there as I've been told I look east Euro and want to blend in to avoid mugging probabilities.

Though jokes aside, I'm told it's a very beautiful old European city. Might check out Moscow too.

Please don't wear a tracksuit when you go museums and theatres and shit, it's not the type of clothes anyone wears on relatively serious occasions. It's the type of clothes you wear when you have to go buy cigs in the middle of the night, drinking with your close m8s (do avoid getting your real clothes dirty) or while doing sports. St. Petersburg is also the most "progressive" city in Russia (aka it's filled to the brim with drug addicted nu-male hipsters), so you'll be sticking out like a sore thumb.

>Please don't wear a tracksuit when you go museums and theatres and shit, it's not the type of clothes anyone wears on relatively serious occasions

No way, I wear normal human clothes for that shit. But is it alright to just idly walk about the city and by the river in?

>it's filled to the brim with drug addicted nu-male hipsters

Is Moscow any better?

I wouldn't call it necessarily better, but yeah, swap out half of the hipsters for Caucasian and central Asian immigrants and you get Moscow.
Recently we had big news when a guy from St. Petersburg was beaten to death in one of Moscow's public parks for dressing like a person from St. Petersburg. It's not an everyday occasion by any means, but it's indicative of differences between cities.

>for dressing like a person from St. Petersburg

So what do they dress like?
Are we talking shitty beard and a flannel shirt with shorts? Like a bad hipster?

Trendy western clothes for young adults is probably the best way to put it.

This is instagram of the dead guy.
instagram.com/dumkin/

He's got a nice camera, but I see what you mean.

where u from op?

everyone goes around in tracksuit all the time in my town

its weird to see someone not wearing trackies here lol

>lowlifes
so it is suitable for vast majority of russians then

Are you scoish?

>scoish
russhit scum with an extra chromosome

Even bigger lowlifes, like hachi and shit, I only ever saw them wearing white and gold or other garish colour schemes.

Oмeгaн, тeбя дaвнo нe пиздили?

I'm learning a lot about tracksuits, thank you guys

be a street warrior and wear this

OP pic was cool in the 90s or if you're an actual athlete

I built this fit for you and it's something I myself would casually wear

lv.sportsdirect.com/adidas-3-stripe-sereno-track-pants-mens-513005?colcode=51300503
lv.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-sierra-jacket-mens-442022?colcode=44202203
lv.sportsdirect.com/puma-pulse-xt-mens-trainers-137003?colcode=13700340

boscosport.ru/catalog/men/odezhda/sportivnye-kostyumy/sportivnyy-kosmtyum/kostyum-sportivnyy-muzhskoy--130925.html?s=10