Will Warner/DC keep Suicide Squad as canon? Because... wew... What a piece of shit it was...

Will Warner/DC keep Suicide Squad as canon? Because... wew... What a piece of shit it was, and I'm a DC fan not a Marvelcuck.

Yes, they're spinning off at least 3 films from it, it was enormously successful. It was pretty good, only real flaws were boring antagonist angle w/ yet another laser beam to the heavens and not enough Joker. He should have been antagonist.

Otherwise hyperbolically hating on this film is a meme.

the only thing it really offered up in terms of relevant canon is that Harley and Joker killed Robin together.

>I want you to fuck Harley while I watch in the corner and masturbate

>Ayo I don want no beef

>shoots cuck

It was pretty fun desu

>it ain't me actually started playing

they'll probably keep the cast and ignore the movie

kind of the opposite of Hulk

it has 0 rewatchability
unlike mos or bvs

This movie left me with a shitty feeling, I was hopeless after seeing it
I couldn't believe they spent so much money on something so shitty

>This movie left me with a shitty feeling, I was hopeless after seeing it

Pretty hyperbolic and dramatic user

It was better then Man of Steel and DoJ, so why wouldn't they?

Also... Was it autism?

no, it's genuinely bad

This

Everyone on Facebook shits on it and blogs to

most definitely

>HRRRRRGHHHH!

I actually liked MOS and BVS, at least the tone of the universe was consistent from film to film with those 2. SS was just a inconsistent choppy together mess because scared producers were trying to change the movie at the last minute due to BVS feedback.

Not gonna lie, former DCU fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the build up to the Justice League movie crash and burn.. but in all seriousness we can't let Zack Snyder make another movie.

>We

Fuck off

>Otherwise hyperbolically hating on this film is a meme.

It'd definitely the popular thing to do.
The movie was fun. It had a few cringy bits but entertaining

meh.
subjective opinion, nothing more

There are already rumors we might get a new joker in the batman. They might pick and chose different pieces to keep as canon and other pieces to get rid off.

It was a huge box office success, of course they will.

My main gripe besides joker was them making croc too likeable, I wanted to see him be a batman villain or side villain at least, also wasn't a fan of his design. I liked the way they made him look in arkham games

Its just as big a piece of shit as BvS though

I'm mostly mad they didn't give Boomer anything to do.

In all seriousness he has to make Kingdom Come

That would mean more Harley. She was the worst part of it.

Even the extended SS felt like the outline of a film rather than anything good.

Also cliche taste in music if we're being honest.

You think studios will ever learn to keep their hands out of the movies and let true artistic professionals do it. I can't think of a single movie that was saved by a drastic studio decision

is there an original cut out yet?

with all the joker parts?

BvS had a better plot and didn't had quips and pop songs every minute.

Ayer regrets not making Joker the villain, does that mean he will actually fucking do it with GCS?

I saw the extended cut a couple of days ago and thought it was okay. I never saw the theatrical cut. Was it really that bad? How much better the extended cut is?

I'm sure there are cases. You just never hear about them because the director gets the credit. The horror stories are all you hear.

At some point I do blame the director for this stuff. You make a 2:20 minute and complain about cuts, it's your fault, IMO, especially when it's something like this. You could easily cut out 40 seconds from Smith's shooting montage and miss nothing. We don't need to see him swap clips for half a minute.

So what? Its still a piece of shit in execution. Its a dull, incoherent slog where almost no one feels like acting and next to no motivations for any character.

Thing that annoyed me about smiths character was being diagnosed a sociopath and then right after he lets Harley live and missed his chance of freedom

how does watching any Capeshit make u feel? they are all awful you fucking fagggggot

Smith had no character, just his usual paint by numbers smartass with the 'tude dialed up to negro.

(((They))) diagnosed him a sociopath because he doesn't care about killing wealthy businessmen etc for money. I wouldn't get anal about it unless you yourself are an expert.

They were all rather plain. Everything about it is. There are some good elements that could have been expanded to make a decent flick, it's so clear they were more interested in setting up franchises.

Subjectivity does not encompass poor directing, camerawork, cinematography and a complete lack of skillful storytelling, all of which Suicide Squad has

Great just what we need, more Hot Topic movies