Crisis Actpr Exposed Thread

Post all info about Crisis Actors

Other urls found in this thread:

metabunk.org/debunked-foleys-sister-katie-foley-vs-lanzas-friend-alex-israel-not-the-same-person.t4348/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET THIS

What if that girl just has the worst luck?

kek

They seem different to me...

And anyway, why would they risk getting exposed by using the same actor multiple times?

>clearly two different people

Face blind fag

It's just a coincidence. Stop being a paranoid tinfoiler

>Alex Israel
>(((Israel)))
wow...

go back to ramming chemtrails up your ass you fucking tinfoil wearing cuck

nice digits faggot

>risk

Risk what? People are pointing it out and you're still denying. They know we won't do shit about it. On another note, this woman serves as a warning and "warning", no matter how subtle, legitimizes the terror of the occult elite.

must suck to be her :(

They're completely different people

Muh generic white girls

most people cant tell the apart

I remember Rueters was busted about 10 years ago using crisis actors and photoshopping their disaster pictures of the Middle East to make it seem much worse then it really was so it wouldn't surprise me at all, especially with the advancements in technology.

Since when are americans white?

Do you all seriously think they'd be dumb enough to use the exact same actors?

It would be hilarious if she wasn't an actor, but just keeps finding herself in the wrong place at the wrong time during every crisis

worst or best? survived all of those if she would have really been there

Perhaps there really aren't that many traitors willing to play a role in sabotaging the rights of their countrymen, and these are the ones who have been proven trustworthy.

Not about being dumb.
Loose lips sink ships. Using the same operatives makes them less vurnable for whistle blowers.

If Sandy Hook was fake, either the kids were real or not.

Real kids would have to leave town with or without their families and never speak to anyone about not being killed. UNLIKELY IN THE REAL WORLD, VERY LIKELY IN IDIOT SPACE.

Fake kids: eventually the parents of the real kids would realize that nobody in the school knew any of the "new" kids who died. You have to keep this quiet somehow. UNLIKELY IN THE REAL WORLD, VERY LIKELY IN IDIOT SPACE.

In either case, you have to get the cops and teachers in on the deal, especially the dead teachers who have to leave town and change their names and never contact friends or family again. IMPOSSIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD, VERY LIKELY IN IDIOT SPACE.

I love Sup Forums. Something about the mix of clever intelligent people and full-blown mental cases is addictive.

These do not look like the same girl.

Should have made a Soros paid protester thread those actually make sense.

>decide to coordinate and stage false flag attacks
>think "we need some actors"
>"we need the actors to be photographed and videotaped and put in front of as many American eyeballs as possible as an appeal to emotion"
>"let's just get the same actor so we can save $200 bucks"
>"this obvious oversight surely won't compromise the whole operation"

That's the problem with many conspiracy theories: they require too many people keeping an enormous secret from everyone else. However, something was genuinely weird about Sandy Hook. I don't think it was faked, but I think there may have been some crucial information withheld from the public. Some of the details certainly seemed doctored. But I agree - children almost certainly died at the Sandy Hook shooting.

Schizophrenia is a hell of an illness.

>children almost certainly died at the Sandy Hook shooting.

by that you mean no children died at Sandy Hook.

>Evil cabal has millions of dollars and power to setup shootings, plane crashes, and other false flags
>For some strange reason needs to hire people to act shocked after said events
>Even weirder, too cheap to pay for different actors

I didn't think it was possible for IQ to go into the negatives.

>Some of the details certainly seemed doctored.

If it was real, then nobody was prepared for the horror and tragedy, and certainly most of them did not try to document the details to convince people that it really happened.

Think about the biggest sporting match you have ever seen. Cameras from every angle, thousands of eyewitnesses watching intently, along with millions at home, and they still argue about what happened in a key play.

If you question Sandy Hook, Orlando, Boston, or whatever, it's fine to distrust the government because every government that ever existed had some degree of corruption. But to actually think you have conclusive evidence is just sad.

similar hair color. similar grief. omg. they must be the same.

Bump. The Sandy Hook girl is cute, would absolutely fuck

OMFG SCHOOL EMPLOYEES WEARING LANYARDS THAT NEVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE IT'S A CONSPIRACY BY FEMA REPTILIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Christ, I hate you fucking False Fags and your shit-tier "evidence". Nobody will EVER take you seriously when you present dumb shit like this that proves nothing except that you apparently never leave your own house.

Maybe she was the second gunman.

As a stupid nigger, you don't see that these three women are different people.

not real scrrencaps

fake and ass-crack sniffing gay

moar finger sniffing gayness from the hoaxfags
metabunk.org/debunked-foleys-sister-katie-foley-vs-lanzas-friend-alex-israel-not-the-same-person.t4348/

Reminds me of one of the guys who foiled the Paris train attack, then came back to the US and was there at a school shooting in Oregon or some state.