Czech explain yourselves

Czech explain yourselves

rt.com/news/349149-zeman-eu-czech-referendum/

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Political_Embodiment
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/geert-wilders-istanbul-orlando-brussels-paris-time-end-mass-muslim-migration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's made it pretty clear in the past that he hates the animals who are trying to destroy his country.

What power does the Czech president have

Looks like he's czeching out!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Political_Embodiment

Yes, kill the EU. Do it now.

Decide in which order lobbyist orders are executed.

I'm Czeching em

czexit?

So will the referendum be called Czechit?

Czechout.

Even the establishment knows its best to have referendums as soon as possible, even if a few countries leave, because the EU is only going to get worse, and less tolerable from here on out. If the wait too long, EVERYONE will vote to leave.

EU has already made statements saying it'll be harder and harder for member nations to leave after Brexit. Euro-skeptics need to push hard to leave, NOW, while momentum is on their side. Once the Brexit is formalized and the EU wraps up their new legislation, they'll have a hell of a time getting what they want. Even rumors of another exit help to legitimize their cause.

Will be good for you. All the Anti-EU parties are pro-Israel

czech em

The EU is anti-Israel. It makes sense to work together on this.

Perhaps I wouldn't go as far as pro-Israel, but they certainly have no desire to appease the left's imported exotic pets, which often means throwing us under the bus.
Which is great.

Do you know Geert Wilders. Read his wiki. He will be our next PM

Oh yes I do. A thoroughly based individual.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/geert-wilders-istanbul-orlando-brussels-paris-time-end-mass-muslim-migration/

>He said: “Those who are already here are welcome to stay if they live according to our laws and constitution. But if they want to live according to Sharia law they should go to places like Saudi Arabia where there are no elections and no freedom of speech.

>“Where women and non-Muslims are inferior beings and where dissidents are jailed, lashed are executed. We are the opposite of that and we want to keep it that way. More and more Patriots all over the West are beginning to realize that it is the time to draw the line.”

>Issuing a call to arms, Mr. Wilders concluded: “The Patriot spring is on its way. People want their country back, they and want to preserve their freedom and security. They don’t want Sharia law here. They want to de-Islamize their societies.

If he gets into office a Nexit referendum is actually happening isn't it?

Hello Schlomo!
How do I get a qt3.14 conservative jewfu, whom I can disgrace with my goyim seed?

Who's going to split the bill?

next to none

He is leading BIGLY in the polls so it's possible desu

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election

IT'S HAPPENING

RIP IN PISS EU

He said he wanted an EU referendum to solidify our EU membership - he expects us to stay. He said he would vote stay.

he is definitely powerless when it comes to making decent-looking women

pic-related is his daughter

What's with Jews posting cats ?

what's wrong with her? she's not great looking, but she is the definition of decent/average/5 to me desu

>Austria rerun puts Nofer in
>Czechzit
>Nexit
>Austeraus
>Hungary refects refugees and Hungarexits
>Greece defaults but keeps the euro unofficially
>Grexit

Who will be after that lads?

Looks very good to me.

THE #CzechOut

I'm just wondering at what point the EU looks like a map of Axis territories.

Christ I knew the brexit would take the genie out of the bottle, but this is escalating like a wilders fire. At this rate the EU won't exist in 5 years

#czechplease

>those poor nonslavs

Czechsplain

Also reminder switzerland is set to remote on free movement of people at the cost of the single market, if the Swiss reject it even by a thin margin this project is officially in it's death throes even if they manage to jew them. Junker and Merkel are to thank for that ironically

Revote*

I'd hit it like a truck with no brakes.

Yeah because the worked so well for the last who tried it. Besides Czech confidence in the EU is in the lower to mid 30% range. I don't know if you have a relevant anti EU party, but this could be a even bigger blunder than the shit Cameron pulled

She's a qt senpai, pls no bully.

>bigly

You have shit taste, faggot

>He said he wanted an EU referendum to solidify our EU membership - he expects us to stay. He said he would vote stay.

oh boy nothing to go wrong here

CARLOS!!

>He said he wanted an EU referendum to solidify our EU membership - he expects us to stay. He said he would vote stay.
That worked out splendidly for Cameron... and Boris.