Lol army stronk?

Lol army stronk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

military is welfare queens

BS Because the proper treatment for PTSD is controlled exposure to triggering factors and not avoiding triggers.

So some faggot SJW liar likely made that card.

I guarantee you it was a civilian pretending to be a vet or a "vet"
Read: fobit

agree that this looks fake as hell.

but in a year or two when the military is mostly transgenders, this will probably be real.

or maybe it was chelsey manning.

Post this on /k/ for maximum replies

I actually once suffered from minor PTSD-like symptoms for a week following a workplace accident I was involved in where somebody got injured.

Had to work through it. Couldn't just hide under a fucking pillow and start a Tumblr page. Had to go back to work, take it easy, and constantly check up on how the other guy was doing, and then when I got the word that he was going to be okay, things got way better.

So I can imagine what a soldier goes through, when they have the full blown real deal.

And I can only imagine how disheartening and frustrating it is for a real PTSD sufferer to see some fucking faggot tumblrina crying about having "PTSD" every time they have a feel.

You're not triggered. Your experiencing emotions. We all have to at some time. Grow the fuck up or kill yourself. But quit acting like it's anybodies problem but your own.

>making your business more appealing to welfare queens

>following a workplace accident I was involved in where somebody got injured.

exactly. I can't look at a sheet of paper anymore after Clarice got that paper cut.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth.
Nowadays our military is filled with lefty faggots and trannies.

>but in a year or two when the military is mostly transgenders, this will probably be real.
>implying the unstable pussies won't get themselves killed the first time shit gets real during deployment
In addition, I doubt any army would accept people on severe medication.

Fake as fuck. This is just a lefty scam trying to shame businesses into establishing a "no gunz allowed" policy

lol photoshop?

So...any building that's ever been visited by a police officer triggers them?

>I saw a person carrying a deadly weapon in your business and could not discern their intentions
did a middle schooler write this? like what the fuck??

>triggered by guns
>not by slightly more logical things like gunshots or loud bangs
>I will never return because of this
Fucking fake

You misunderstand user, he works in a warehouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

glad I'm not the only one who noticed, most of guys I work with who are combat vets decompress by going to the range.

Last 4th of July after our deployment one of our Sergeants invited us to the range for an ammo dump and BBQ

fuck off and get back to me when you experience incoming indirect fire
it was a fucking thrill

>pretending to be a veteran so you can convince a buisness to not allow guns on their premise
absolutely fucking disgusting

Yeah fucking this. I don't mind gunshots in the distance and I never had driving issues, always had a disconnect between the 1115 and my little car at home. But I don't like fireworks or anything that my brain decides is a mortar round going off.

This has to be a woman's idea.

> everywhere I go in public is a "secure place"

Uwotm8

What a faggot

Lol Girgensons, you know nothing about our awful SJW judges. They will force the military to accept mentally ill trannies because muh feelings.

100% fake. Any combat vet would have spent year-long (or 6 month for marines) in an environment where literally everyone around them is carrying a rifle with ammunition. It's literally impossible not to be desensitized to people carrying weapons. People get PTSD for sure, but not over weapons.

This.
Also, army went to 6mo deployments a little while back. It's better psychologically, they say.

You've got to be fucking retarded to not see past the fact that some sjw-weeb bitch wrote this.

has there ever been a war ptsd victim that felt less safe without a weapon? and should he have one would he shit himself if he saw someone else had one?

I'm telling you this has to be a woman. There are plenty of "combat" roles that involve nothing related to what people think of as combat and plenty of women who are actually happy to pick up the OOD type shit because they have a little more power.

This cunt probably counted ammo boxes and made sure they were straight.

The worst are the faggots who go door to door and let everyone know that they're suffering from PTSD and to not Pop fireworks. If I didn't live on the corner of a fairly busy intersection i would pop them just to trigger his candy ass. Lucky for him I go out in the country to celebrate Independence Day.

Kek, underrated
I'm telling you when the draft is called during the next major war 90% of the deserters are going to be women