He is the best manager in the world

Prove me wrong
>protio: you can’t

Give me 300 million scones and a well established team with a plethora of refs and maybe I won't choke the league

>Mourinho

You have to be at the top first to choke

I wanna see him and bielsa against each other with more or less equivalent squads

NOT SO FAST

Who is; Jose ">MOUYES" Mourinho

turning delph and stones into the GOATs of their respected positions proves that he is

That’s a funny looking picture of Pochettino

>losing to wet spam

le sacrifice the CL to focus on qualifying for the CL man

Sup Forums said he was a fraud

I always said he was elite but not the best ever

Move aside kiddo. Legends never die.

bielsa will never get to such position because he is a huge meme

>Beat Halal with a B team of Ben Davies, Harry Winks and Sissoko,
>throwing CL

>le take credit for Redknapp man

Spurs were a disaster under Redknapp with shitters like Caboul and Adebayour starting regularly.

A.J. Hinch literally just won a world championship

A challenger appears.

What does this post even mean. He completely overhauled avbs >fantastic 7 and >tactics tim shit teams

I think OP''s post is about football. No one knows those american-sports-manager's. Football managers are known worldwide.

>Can't even score against a championship team with De Bruyne and Aguero

Try again sweetie

Pep "Nandrolona" Guardiola

kekd

It looks like he got up late and forgot to shower or get ready and threw on whatever he could find, lol

>first season in premier league
>bravo plays like shit
>shit fullbacks
>raheem lelring

Still finished third. Then he bought some actual fullbacks and a goalkeeper. Now he's going to walk the league and all of the doubters will look like idiots.

This, the prem is filled with championship-tier butchers and lumbermen who wilt any time they face Man City's squad full of talent

he'll get exposed for the 100th time soon.

>mourinho
>conte managed to win with his squad before pissing off matic and costa and now either suck at the league matches or in the UCL depending on how David Luiz feels like defending.

>a leaf actually /thread