"Cast it into the fire"

"Cast it into the fire"

"Destroy it!"

>No

What did he mean by this?

I think he meant no.

I don't know, but I do know it should've ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure

he meant yes

this guy's sayin', "whaddya want from me?"

>isildur says no
>push him in to the fire with the ring, fuck that shit no one else was around anyway
>tell everyone we were attacked in the volcano

Elrond was just as big of an idiot

>You may be the Lord of Rivendell but your still a the product of degenerate racemixing you fithly half breed

Whoa, I can understand why that didn't make the theatrical cut

he meant

"what are we some kind of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring?"

But Isildur is also a descendant of that mixing.

>not "who are you The Lord of The Rings? The Return of The King, me will unite man into a great empire if I harness the power of this ring.

"No!"

Why the fuck didn't he just kill him?

>implying a pussy ass half-blood elf would have the balls to bully a numenorean ubermensch

WATCH IT ELROND

lol

>no Ring on his finger
absolute trash

Someone photoshop the one ring on it pls

>"Men?, Men are weak"

then he would be invisible

regardless, it would make the image much better

You mean half elf?, you mean half elf. Guess what, Elf > Half Elf

I refuse to comply with your request good sir.

Dubs of truth. Anyone asking for the ring to be on his finger has been plebe filtered.

DURINS BANE?

Did the ring turn everyone invisible?
Why didn't it turn sauron invisible?

The ring enhances what the wearer is naturally good at, hobbits are talented at stealth so they become invisible.

It turned Isildur invisible before he died.

>"race mix you white fuck, do it, complete white genocide!"
>"No"

What did he mean by this?

Isillyoudoor meant Frubu Had to take the Ring to MothDick with SpamWide GrabAss, they were the only entrusted Ring Bearers. Arathunderfuck, Borrowmyshit, Pippin, Merry, Gandfluff the Fluff and Gimli Shortbitch all rallied round to help. Like the stupid cunts they were.

Stop repeating this fucking bullshit.

It turns mortals "invisible" by pushing them into the "unseen" realm. Sauron already exists in both the seen and unseen realm.

>gets cucked by isildur
>gets cucked by the dwarves, they basically chimp out in his home and fucks all the hot elven bitches after he saved their lives and offered them food and shelter
>gets insulted by thorin countless times
>still is cucked into translating the map
>is cucked into giving the swords of his ancestors to a manlet and an old faggot
>his only daughter is fucked daily by big human cock
>his daughter chooses a low iq human dindu over going to the undying lands with him

was elrond the biggest cuck in middle earth?

I wonder if people like this even think for a second before they type up a post or if it's just all auto-pilot.

auto-pilot

All right, I want a definitive answer

Who is Tom Bombadil?
who created him?
what is his purpose?
how come the Ring doesn't affect him?
what would happen if Tom interacted with Sauron?

>t. proud cuck

>Tom Bombadil is not an important person – to the narrative. I suppose he has some importance as a ‘comment’. I mean, I do not really write like that: he is just an invention (who first appeared in the Oxford Magazine about 1933), and he represents something that I feel important, though I would not be prepared to analyze the feeling precisely. I would not, however, have left him in, if he did not have some kind of function. I might put it this way. The story is cast in terms of a good side, and a bad side, beauty against ruthless ugliness, tyranny against kingship, moderated freedom with consent against compulsion that has long lost any object save mere power, and so on; but both sides in some degree, conservative or destructive, want a measure of control. but if you have, as it were taken ‘a vow of poverty’, renounced control, and take your delight in things for themselves without reference to yourself, watching, observing, and to some extent knowing, then the question of the rights and wrongs of power and control might become utterly meaningless to you, and the means of power quite valueless. It is a natural pacifist view, which always arises in the mind when there is a war. But the view of Rivendell seems to be that it is an excellent thing to have represented, but that there are in fact things with which it cannot cope; and upon which its existence nonetheless depends. Ultimately only the victory of the West will allow Bombadil to continue, or even to survive. Nothing would be left for him in the world of Sauron.

that one starts the fire.

Well, then all the humans would go REMOVE ELF because their high king died while the elf fag came out without a scratch

>Mithradil

What did she mean by this?

name elves gave to Gandalf, had many names in different parts of the world

>she

it means "grey pilgrim" in elvish

Damn, I just thought she was horny. She said it in such a sensual way.

You meant Mithrandir right?

Elvish anything sounds pretty sensual no matter what's being said. It's like French.

Thank you redditpedia

Isuldur puts on the ring and does not become invisible.

You fucks really need to read the books.

>had many names in different parts of the world
>they were all variations of "disturbed hobo" or "freeloader."

You need to read the book. He becomes invisible, the orcs hunt him by his tracks and scent, and when he's half way across the river the ring falls off, and he gets arrowed to death because he's visible.

Hello, haven't seen you for a while. Still getting triggered by memes I see. Talking to yourself isn't healthy btw