You guys should be aware there won't be any more of these if trump wins so think twice about who you'll vote for

you guys should be aware there won't be any more of these if trump wins so think twice about who you'll vote for

Was that hawaiian punch? wtf

What the fuck?

That nigga is stingy with the toppings.

Fuck it, I'm calling the police.

Look everyone, authentic mexican food.

Fuck mexicans and mexico.

There's only one solution for men like this

that is absolutely disgusting and frankly the creator of that monstrosity should serve jailtime for the rape of everything culinary

HE PUTS HIS DIRTY MEXICAN FINGERS ON THE CHIPS, WHAT THE FUCK.

This pisses me the fuck off, i mean how is one even supposed to eat that fucking trash?

what sort of retard pours all that shit on top of chips? if I want corn mush, I will order corn mush.

same goes for fucking nachos: CHIPS IN ONE PLACE, DIP IN ANOTHER PLACE: i DIP WHEN I'M READY.

god I hate mush eaters.

Those must be soggy as fuck. Plus he didn't layer it or melt the cheese

He got me until the start pouring souces into it.

Wtf i'm hungry now

That's a reason TO vote trump, what was that abortion? fuck I'm sure you would be fined if you tried to give that away.

Did he just make soup?

It was clamato, 10 times worse

My gf is mexican she watched this and laughed at the Tajin and salsa then vomited after that

>.gif
bordel, qu'est-ce que tu fais?

>My gf is mexican

Fuck you for propping up invading scum bags.

Another reason to vote Trump.

She's half white and like 5th generation, her bloodline has been here since the 1800s, calm down

As a bonus she fucking hates niggers and illegals

>She's half white and like 5th generation

she has to go back

I´ve had these before, at first i was disgusted by it, but once I tasted it I was amazed, it´s surprisingly good.

Well her family originated here in texas when it was part of mexico, so technically she has nowhere to go back to

Well then how the fuck is she mexican you sack of shit?

If she identifies as shit puke maggot mexican then she is a shit puke magggot mexian and needs to fuck off and die.

Is this a new hipster trend?
Saw a vid on CK with a white woman making something similar with doritos and ramen fucking noodles and a shitton of 'toppings' aka random retarded sauces like le epin sriracha

You have to go back paco.

No it a rock bottom straight from prison ghetto shit people "trend".

>bunch of chips, some onions, beans
>alright so he's making what, nachos?
>okay what the fuck is that gloopy shit, is he going to mix this? he only put in like three spoonfuls and then left it.
>some sauce of some kind, seriously when is this getting mixed
>more sauce
>what the fuck are all these sauces?
>those chips have got to be paste by now
>is that fucking kool-aid
no

>Mexican cuisine

>cut the bag along the side and started using tongs
Closed it right there. Stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen.

Stupidest shit I ever done see

Fucking stoners

She puts mexican on apps for stuff like food stamps and wic, but I guess she just identifies as white and looks pretty whitewashed desu, only thing mexican about her is her hair at this point

Whatever man the point is she knows beaner culture and laughed at the tajin bc it's like a meme down here in texas, there's actually a food truck on the way to work that has a big sign that says "yes we put that shit on everything"

>dat abomination
Is this a new meme like the pointy boots?

>She puts mexican on apps for stuff like food stamps and wic, but I guess she just identifies as white

Disgusting.

Why no cheese?

Seriously, what the fuck was that mess supposed to be?

So if you're american that means you can't identify as anything else. You got any german blood in you? Too bad you're american that's it.

"Hurr durr America's that fattest"

Que diablos? There's no fucking redemption now.

>She puts mexican on apps for stuff like food stamps and wic

Sigh God damn it.....

Fuck you

no wonder mexicans are so fat

is that American salad?

THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT YOU FUCKING BROWN NIGGER DUMBFUCK

Mexican food is just like the areas they live in. Cluttered, full of bacteria, no sense of organization or care. Mexico is like a country full of vagrants.

>wanting to eat soggy crisps

>She puts mexican on apps for stuff like food stamps and wic

WALL
A
L
L

>Mexican food is just like the areas they live in. Cluttered, full of bacteria, no sense of organization or care.

That sums it up perfectly.

Fuck mexicans I cannot stress this enough.

wtf is this shit?

>mfw Americans can't handle the spice

>wanting to eat soggy crisps
Just for the record, no one here eats that shit.
I've gotten food from those Mexican cart-vendor guys plenty of times and I've never seen that shit before.

>muh ethnic cuisine

It's shit. Don't try to comprehend it. Mexicans just start throwing shit together. Then they go on about "muh culture". They don't correctly spice food, they drown it in crap because they don't know how to cook properly.

Je te rends fou ma chérie ;))))

See this?

See how low iq mexican shit bags are?

They cannot understand basic concepts and then fill in the parts the do not understand with some kind on undeserved false ethic pride.

They need to be removed from the face of the earth.

Looks delicious tbqfh

And they insist we should be thankful that they are here lowing the bar for our nation because of muh food.

Even my fellows Americans are disgusted. That's rather impressive.

>She puts mexican on apps for stuff like food stamps and wic,
Oh ffs of course shes a welfare Queen

This dude's incredibly retarded. That's not even a Mexican dish. He's using potato chips instead of torilla chips. This makes this thread even less relevant.

They're lowering wages too. Illegal immigrants bring the nation nothing. They don't even have the respect to follow our laws. Mexican culture brings us nothing either. It is rooted in superstition, unhygenic, and they offer us nothing.

Why do you think shit puke maggot mexican scumbags invade my nation, because they want to be American?

Jesus Christ, who shit your taco salad?

how do you even eat that?

If she's white she didn't originate from that area. If she did, she's Mexican and needs to go

Mexicans can easily wash that all down with coke

At 1:25 he is putting fucking salt on potato chips wtf

Meme sauces.

Vomit