Like posting pictures of Anime Girls?

>Like posting pictures of Anime Girls?
Post here!

>Wish someone from "X-country" would ravage you?
Post here!

>Want to roleplay gay shit with other weebposters from around the world?
Post here!

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians .

this thread gets my approval

Help spread the word to other generals, Britbro

I'm a cute loli from France and I want to take every single one of you fat anons' virginity.

it's not fun if it's in a designated thread

It is a place where Weeb/Fagposters from every general can come together.

Yes hello is this a international discussion?

how do i make myself cute without titty skits?
starve?

we already have /polska/ for that

You are allready cute

for me? its belarus

thanks honey

*walks towards anata desu yo*

>mfw this gets deleted but the countless other gay anime roleplay threads dont

Hi hi !

Not sure about the semen part

pretty good thread desu

i...i am not your honey, okay

i just try t..to make you feel better

i am a horrible Person

you can have my semen if you're worried about quality

>estonian """"""""""""""men""""""""""""""

>implying I am a good person

Woah

Never hurts to try

Now scientific question

How nutrious is semen? And how many kcal does it have?

one load is supposedly around 1 kcal

Thanks for the (You)

will I catch the gay if I linger itt

No

We are not gay we are just meming

sure

The absolute STATE of finnish """men"""

How do I become cuter when I'm stocky ?

>anime

Bump

Bear mode

Hello everyone!

>Br*tain

do you want to talk?

I'm so short, I'll look like an oversized cub DD:

Why did you save my post?

That's fine

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians .

>Want to learn Japanese?
Post on DJT!

>Wish you could talk with someone from "Japan"?
Post on DJT!

>Want to have a less miserable life of spamming generals you dislike and actually put some energy into learning a language?
Post on DJT!

I'm just trying to get all of the anime posters from all the generals in one thread.

You are an autist and you know it

The EU is a parasitic organisation sucking our country dry through capital outflows, stealing our workers that we must later replace with roosianspeaking subhumans, now it tries to destroy our economy with using stupid laws about minimum wage and administrational obstacles. The "free" market is free only in theory because our companies are constantly blocked from the full access to western markets by non-tarrif barriers, which make it impossible for most of our companies to conquer markets of Western Europe. The EU sucks much more money from Poland only in capital outflows than it "gives" to us. Even this giving is real only in theory, because in reality we are forced to spend every 8 euro of EU funds out of 10 on contracts for western (mainly German) companies, so most of this EU-money comes back to Germany anyway. Our agriculture is limited and hurt by stupid "production-quotas", our industry was being destroyed : for example the EU was doing everything to make us close our shipyards, and most of them survived and prosper today mostly because we acted against the EU's will. Now this shitty organisation tries to force us to take fucking terrorists from exotic countries to fuck up our social peace and order. Fuck your EU, seriously. I can't really imagine what kind of funds would make us change our mind so we wouldn't think about leaving this organisation. Current 12 bln euro / year is far not enough, should be at leats 50 bln euro to compensate our massive losses being a result of the membership

DJT doesn't even have that much animu

are you the "I learn japanese from the anime" general that was sent here because neither Sup Forums or /jp/ wanted you or are you the Sup Forums general where people actually learn japanese with more ressources than mangafox & duolingo?

It's very unfortunate that there is no English General for you. Keep giving your best!

>hover over DJT link
>see a flag
hm, I wonder which board it could be... probably Sup Forums then

Is there a cure for faggetory?

Acceptiing your fate

Yes.