Based Somalian woman speaks out against Islam

idk how she hasn't been stoned for her apostasy yet, but god bless her for bringing some common sense to the debate

youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI

Will normies accept this now that its a non white saying it?

Who could possibly dislike that video

Yeah, I wonder who...

Based Ayaan. One of the few decent nogs out there

The left will downgrade her to honorary white.

>PragerU

Inthetrashitgoes.exe

>idk how she hasn't been stoned for her apostasy yet

Well that would be because she's spent the last 25 years under protective custody due to several attempted assassinations.

Because she´s Dutch

Most of the top universities have banned her from speaking

>(((PragerU)))

Any particular reason except you being a shitposting faggot?

Pretty based youtube channel.

she used to be a politician in the dutch parlement but got kicked out the country

>protective custody
no

>those comments
>It will be the women that end up saving our planet. Men have been in charge for a while, and look how thats turned out.
AAAAAAAA
i dont want to live on this planet anymore give me the components needed to succesfully colonise mars and send me their with other like minded people and i would never look back

No SJW and other filth downgrade your skin color if you dont follow their hivemind. So she would be white.

>Will normies accept this now that its a non white saying it?
No, they have been targeting her and accusing her of hate speech to prevent her speaking out.

They have a few good videos but then went full retard with a video that came out and said "Women Civilize Men." Just nah.

Niggers are inmune to that. They may call her uncle Tom though

muslims and deranged liberals.
She been saying this for years. Her friend and film maker Theo van Gogh was murdered because of this subject, and she fled the country.

I'm a literal Arab and normies still called me Islamaphobic for criticizing Islam

Good video.

It's nice to hear ex-muslims speak out against Islam.

Based ahmet

>based jew

I'm a man and I can honestly say she's my hero.