Lol

Silly muslims google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerland-citizenship-muslim-girls-refuse-swim-boys-islam-immigration-europe-a7111601.html?amp?client=safari#

>BASED SWISS
>B
>A
>S
>E
>D
>
>S
>W
>I
>S
>S

>Based Switzerland
Be Swiss or gtfo

Good job at not being cucks. The rest of Europe can learn from you

The Medpack heals all wounds

Things like this is why western women are cock craving sluts who have taken 4 BBC's by the age of 16.

And you guys wonder how the West was lost, ha.

> Parents immigrate after fall of Lolgoslavia
> I learn local dialect perfectly
> Top of class
> Apply for citizenship
> Get all points on citizenship test
> Get unanimous approval from Gemeindeversammlung
> Serve in military
> mfw Keks fail on first try or get rejected before process begins

Assimilate or get gassed.

t. Iqbal Jamal Hassan Jibril Muhammad Ibn Tawal Ibn Abu Hajjar

>Based medpack
Based medpack
>Based medpack

That's a really strange thing for the swiss dept of state to know.

That's how immigration should be processed.

By scouting. Talking to neighbors and making it very difficult just to be sure they hold the same values as the current country's occupants.

Im not arabic, although I do like their names.
Was thinking of naming my son Abbas (pronounced ab-us instead of ab-ass) just because it sounds pretty sweet.

enjoying your work as car mechanic? :^)

Youre what we need, become swiss. They cant try to stay in their own culture here.

Swiss goddess does it again!

Shit waifu taste tbqh

I am not kidding. I unfortunately speak standard German.

But I'd reject my Croatian identity, name, surname and relearn German all over again if for Swiss citizenship.

ETH exams in August. I don't enjoy that at all. Should've done what the other losers do.

This is a big question for European nationalists. Do we stay and keep fighting in our own countries or do we move to based countries, establish power bases, and play the long game?

You literally make a European Federation, make the Polish the Muslo Exterimators and thats it.

You're till full of Muslims health pack
It's funny that you try to pretend they don't exist hough

Let me settle that for you. There's a reason your shitty country is imploding under its own dumbassery. Stay there and fix it. If you don't, assimilate perfectly and do not spread the disease around. Otherwise you're no better than the hydrophobic sandpeople.

You do realize there are more Muslims in the US than Switzerland right?

Fix your shit, Switzerland still has problems. Such as the southern frenchies.

Nationalism is rising in every country now that the people see its viable.

US is the size of a continent. we are the size of a big city. that's quite a difference

This right here, nobody cares about how gook or brown or Slav someone is, they care about how they act.

When yoy isolate yourself and refuse to adhere to local courtesies/ customs then what the fuck are you doing in that community in the first place?

How can one country be so based?

fuck off, you betray your culture and heritage.

>muh culture
>muh heritage

Nigger I'm a Mexican named Alan but I'm still Mexican

They still smell me, but so do I. If the commiecucks back home get exterminated by some miracle I may go back there in the future, otherwise everybody will have to hold their nose - the Swiss are superior in every way.

Integrate or be deported fucking Mudslimes
Back to the refugee asylum hellholes you came out of subhuman filth

Wasn't there also a dude refused citizenship because he didn't want to shake his (female) professor's hand?

Good.

I don't like that picture you just posted user.

Yes. Two actually. The entire families citizenship bid got cancelled. A good decision.