What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right, though.

An unsleeping, unquenchable hatred for the Vietnamese.

VEITNAM

I agree, Donald Trump should stop talking about politics and resign

>5'7"
>Right

Pick one and only one.

WTF? I love Marky Mark now.
OH WAIT I ALWAYS DID

Nothing you Vietnamese fucking shit

Nothing wrong with that quote.

Isn't Mark Wahlberg also out of touch with "everyday guys providing for their family," so how can he say that "everyday guys" can't agree with celebrities on politics?

It's a paradox brohs.

*beats an elderly Vietnamese man within inches of life*

he's just like us

knee cappin' chink shits day and night like George Washington said to

he is right.

It perfectly show in what kind of decay is murrica society. If some slut that makes money by showing her ass and vagoo to teenagers live on scene act like moral compass for society and society accepts her in this role.

CELEBRITY FUCKING SHITS

Hence the quotes.

this.
the man shits kino.

says the man who said that he woulda prevented 9/11 if he was on one of those planes

He could've stopped 9/11.

Still salty about Nam'

its tough, man, all that time he spent in 'nam

THE THINGS HE HAS SEEN

>only poor and uneducated people are allowed opinions on politics
Why is this such a widely accepted opinion, but the inverse is a total taboo to say? Like if I said "why do some dumb fucks in the dying coal industry get to decide the future of the country?" I'd get told to go to reddit

hes the common mad man

why the fuck shouldn't celebrities be allowed to talk about politics?

not like anyone else's are worth hearing

>his problem?
He's right.

>a lot of money-making literal whores and chads that have a lot of following spouting bullshit to the media = only the poor and uneducated are allowed opinions on politics
Fuck right off

lol If celebrities aren't allowed to talk about politics then neither are the slovenly NEETs on Sup Forums.

*blinds a chink*

Oh shit senpai. Buuuuuuuuurn

>Leaving the site of Brady's mark on GOD

It's class warfare. He's implying that there's something wrong with being rich. It's commie bullshit.

If you didn't want celebrities to talk about politics, you shouldn't have elected a reality tv star as your president.

>implying he isn't correct

Trump isn't providing for his family retard he's providing for the nation (white people).

I'm sure Trump totally understands the plight of the common man and isn't another out of touch Hollywood fat cat

Bruh.

Nothing wrong with being rich.

Shit starts going downhill when the rich start thinking they know what's best for everyone else.

Elitist cunts

>Bruh.

stopped reading there

This was all me

He's just tired of hearing liberals ramble on about open boarders when he knows they're so rich they can avoid any problems that regular Joe will have to deal with.

They can talk politics all they want when they give an interview specifically for it but at an awards show or charity event just shut the fuck up cunt.

I wonder how would have bothered tuning in to listen to Streep talk shite.

Or maybe that rich people shouldn't talk about issues that affect the working poor and have no direct effect on them.

So where does that Vietnam fucking shits meme come from anyways?
I see it all the time but I don't know why.

Is his mother OK?

Mark "I would have prevented 9/11" Walhberg is right
These dumbass celebrities should just stfu about politics, they pretend for a living wtf do they know
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

He's right you know and I'm saying that is a leftist.

he beat the shit out of an old vietnamese guy to the point of blindness

musta been '67, maybe '68 -- hard to remember because of the plate -- me and the platoon were stuck 5 clicks behind enemy lines looking for a vc mortar battery when in comes a-whistlin' -- shrapnel rippin' my sides and i see my CO laying with his guts against a tree like he's huggin' a ship's rope -- goddam it Marky was draggin' me to the LZ it was all smoke orange and green -- he was yellin' FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN SHITS and rattling off automatic fire in all directions... spent two months in Seoul recouping and thus this plate in my head -- never heard from Marky, but saw him in Transformers holding up that stars and stripes like a fuckin' pissa and i had to bawl in the theatre

>7 limes
Every fucking times

ironically this means she is out of touch

No, he's not. You don't have to relate to the "common person" to talk about politics, their perspective is no more important than a celebrity's.

Why does being on a television show automatically mean your thoughts on politics are worthless, but some hick in a welfare state down south is allowed to post whatever bullshit he wants on Facebook?

>finish my 23 hour shift down the coal mines
>go to the store to buy this weeks shopping to feed my family of 13
>can only get 6 limes
I don't know what we're going to do

Based

Tom Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any actor ever Brady would have did so many cool bad things to a Brando.

kys

The reason they're rich is that they're better than you. Show some respect for your betters, pleb.

I see... so I'm better than you then..

alright pal

But they started the war though
Talk shit get hit

It's the SNAFU principal, aka the nescient paradox. The people in a position to know whats wrong aren't the people in a position to fix those things. Meanwhile the people in the positions of power are in a position to fix things but aren't in a position that knows what needs to be fixed. Especially there is a bureaucracy in the mechanism. Every "rung of the ladder" the information goes through, the more it gets changed, edited, emphasis added or dropped, and more and more of the original message is diluted. Not even though malice, but the simple human social characteristic to try to not deliver bad news to your boss. By the time the message gets to the top, where things can be changed, and decisions made, its a candy coated lump of shit that's a garbled mess since it's gone through a bureaucratic game of chinese whispers.
It's why allowing free protest is an important part of the democratic process. The idea that if you believe strongly enough about a thing you can bypass the middle men and shout your specific concerns to the highest levels of government.

they were kicking out the anglo-kike influence

In what world do we now live in where Brando is on Brady's level?

>celebrities are highly educated individuals whose opinions should matter to society.

This is the cuckiest board I've ever been to.

dude you're in the wrong fucking thread

I guess it's only female celebrities that are out of touch then.

Well he's right. Some rich snob living in Beverly Hills doesn't know anything about the plight of the unemployed in the Rust Belt.

They are highly-successful individuals, which alone puts them ahead of most people commenting about politics. And they are still private citizens, they can say whatever they want.

Nice strawman.

No.

Sup Forums nees to know the GOAT.

For it is better than your father's GOAT

lel that's a pretty weak burn

Nothing grinds my gears more regarding politics than millionaire actors, actresses and "artists" who pretense to speak for the millions of middle and lower-class Americans who actually have to work and struggle to get by day to day.

Mark's a good guy.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Last I saw, my country was independent and free.My grandpa helped fucked your shit up. My father fucked chinese shit up.

Don't come to Saigon, motherfucker.

Okay, but the question is, why are we letting people too stupid to figure out how to get a job dictate who our President is? Why do welfare states which take up the most in federal fund while giving the least back in terms of GDP get to determine economic policy for the rest of us?

It makes no sense. We are letting the inmates run the asylum.

I would much rather a bunch of vapid celebrities determine our political futures than a bunch of uneducated, unemployed losers, At least minimum wage would be be higher.

>Fagball
not even once

His argument was a strawman. I saw through his lies and strawmanned his strawman, effectively cuking him out of existence.

So then you agree that Trump's opinion is also valid because he's highly successful?

How do you think the majority of highly successful hollywood superstars got where they are? I can tell you it's for the large majority of them shear luck and happenstance of living in Commiefornia

They still voted for him though.

BRADY
R
A
D
Y

IDK, man IDK, this election surely was a close call. All those fucking niggers, spics and poors who voted for hillary in droves almost won her the presidency

As he says yes in a pirate accent.

>"it aint me" starts playing

>So then you agree that Trump's opinion is also valid because he's highly successful?

I think everyone's opinion is "valid", it's politics not quantum physics. Anyone can talk about it.

>How do you think the majority of highly successful hollywood superstars got where they are? I can tell you it's for the large majority of them sheer luck and happenstance

Yeah, like that one successful celebrity who started off with a million dollars from his dad.

>get a load of this chump

yeah he's just the working common man and war vet, user

No they didn't, because they don't populate the six of seven swing states that actually determine our elections.

You aren't out of touch just because you're rich. The fact that Mark can acknowledge that Hollywood is out of touch at all shows he isn't as far gone as the rest.

>Why do welfare states which take up the most in federal fund while giving the least back in terms of GDP
Y-you mean like California and Texas? The two biggest economies in the biggest economy on the planet, and the largest recipient of government funding in the country? Basically the federal government pays california and texas to not just fuck off and become independent countries because without those federal funds there would be literally no downside.
On top of that, my home town is Detroit, MI and grew up in the great lakes and the rust belt, which is now fucking destitute because the economy has shifted from a manufacturing one to a service based economy with wages racing to the bottom. It's not some blue collar dude's fault that globalism outsourced his job to chinese and indian people who do it for pennies on the dollar.
Meanwhile, people in positions of power and money have made sure to insulate them, with their salaries skyrocketing, while everyone else has seen a stagnation over the last 30-40 years.
In this case, the asylum is a democratic government, the literal fucking point is to let the lunatics run the asylum.

Why is the unemployed rust belt worker's opinion more important than that of an actor? Why are his economic policy ideas or cultural critiques more valod?

>you're successful and rich, so your opinion doesn't matter
>only us simple working folk know what's what

Fucking redneck mentality.

...I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not, but California is not a welfare state. It produces more fun than any other state, contributes the most to the national GDP that any other state, houses the most undocumented immigrants while still maintaining only 30% debt.

I don't know anything about Texas, but I can only assume it's similar.

Dumb Vietnam meme.
Kill yourself baneposters.

statistics say 'hi'

...how is this a rebuttal to my point?

>poor people are the most effected by welfare policy changes
>vote for the person that says they're going to raise or keep their welfare the same rather than cut it or remove it
UNBELIEVABLE. DELUSIONAL LIBTARDS.

he's got cancer apparently

you claimed that we 'allowed the poor and uneducated to dictate who ran our country'

This runs completely counter to your claim because the constituents you are talking about voted for Hillary you fucking retard.

Try to keep up

Because there are many more common men than super rich celebs you fucking gimp