President of Philipinnes Rodrigo Duterte:

President of Philipinnes Rodrigo Duterte:

'Hunt down junkies and kill them'
'I will not allow Philippines to end up like Mexico"
'I will kill them all'

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-urges-people-to-kill-drug-addicts

Taking the war against drugs to a new level
The absolute madman is at it again

Purge mode

Isn't that a little bit too much?

So he can take over the drug market himself. Pretty smart.

>'I will not allow Philippines to end up like Mexico"

kek mexico gettin' roasted

Dat sweet mp-9 tho.

Isn't he a commie?

Isn't the Philippines already the Mexico of the pacific?

He's a honorary Aryan

What drug market? He is killing gang members AND junkies.

>kill the consumer, not the distributor

lmao?

No you spineless piece of shit
It's just the right amount

3rd world desu sempai

back to the methadone clinic

Capitalist

If there are no costumers, the distributor runs dry in money.

That's how you solve the drug problem without legalization. Watch closely.

Mark my words: this will clean up the drug problem. Singapore did the exact same thing decades ago and is a SEA paradise now.

Fucking based.

This works. Why would there be a distributor if there are no customers?

>Kill all the gang members and junkies
>mfw the black market will just sprout up again anyway

Shut up, u fucking fatties.
There's no need to LSD users to die :(

A few years of purging would do a lot of us good; Once we weed out some of the general population we can go back to having our more liberal values. Just don't overdo it on both ends like Germany did.

Still less junkies, slavnigger.

>Kill all the gang members and junkies
>mfw philippines will be 100% white

MFW Tom Hank's retard of the 1990's wore the most common hair cut of 2016.

Far too many to purge in Canada, it would likely require a foreign military to carry out a purge of that scale.

Pagan Min has been meme magic'd into existence..

It's making me shed tears of joy.
I bet what i'm feeling right now is what the soldiers following Napoléon felt.

So, ho do you make sure his death squads do not attack the political opposition?

20% of all americans snort and sniff illegal narcotics, the bottom trash of society.

If the USA purged itself from addicts, it would actually dry up a good part of the world market for illegal narcotics.

Theres ALWAYS consumers

Thats why the war on drugs is a complete and utter failure

Just let the junkies kill themselves off with that shit

you don't
:>)

>weed out
heh

Sometimes it takes force to remove filth.

>implying the bigger drug lords will not just buy him out and will only kill the smaller drug lords.

>Just let the junkies kill themselves off with that shit
That's not working in Portugal.

>There will always be crime, so why punish it? :')

How can one wetback-chink be so based?

>Following a measured speech after taking his oath before a small audience inside the presidential palace, the outspoken leader paid an evening visit to a Manila slum and unleashed profanity-laden threats against drug traffickers in front of a crowd of about 500 people

>“These sons of whores are destroying our children. I warn you, don’t go into that, even if you’re a policeman, because I will really kill you,” the head of state told the audience. “If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”

>Repeating a favourite campaign refrain, the new president also said it would make good business sense to set up funeral parlours. “I assure you you won’t go bankrupt. If your business slows I will tell the police, ‘Do it faster to help the people earn money’.”

He's very thoughtful

Behaviour is genetic.
Addiction to drugs, tendency to use drugs, all that is genetic.

History have proven the only actual remedy for societal ills is mass-slaughter, we just didn't quite udnerstood why before.
Not anymore.

why not both?

Now that's a slogan that will win people over.

Dont oppose him
Problem solved

He is smart enough to not make it obvious

>Implying you can buy him out
He hired gangs to go out and murder known drug pushers and slave runners
The man cannot be bought, he's a fucking paladin

>literately all of the Philippines besides tourist resorts

I don't know what the fuck is going on in the phillipines but I know I don't need to go there

>only snuffs out end users
>communists now scot-free
>picks people with spotty records as cabinet members
>will sell country to china in exchange of a few shitty trains
>praised Cuba's medical system and vows to pattern ours to theirs
>We Venezuela 2.0 nao

Just waiting for the inevitable civil war after a few years in power

hilarious coming from Mexico

consumers and distributors are equally guilty.

He can be bought, but not with cock ~me~hehe :

thats why he won. people heard that shit and were like i cant disagree with that statement i dont want to live in mexico

>“These sons of whores are destroying our children. I warn you, don’t go into that, even if you’re a policeman, because I will really kill you,” the head of state told the audience. “If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”

This guy is amazing.

Based.
Wish we had someone like him.

No, they are not equally guilty.

>kills the useless members of society that sit around just doing drugs
>kills the people who supplies the drugs to useless members of society
>"isn't that a bit much"
Are you dumb? That's the perfect fucking plan. No drug user is productive in a society.

Lol and there's Marine Private Retard who killed that tranny hooker and is spending 20 in Phillipino slammer

Why are you such a retard, Americans are always the most retarded posters on this board.

www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/kill-drug-dealers-medal-philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte

Indeed, consumers are a lot more guilty for enabling and making possible the drug industry in the first place.

Reminder hes a communist, and being authoritarian doesnt make him based alone.

He has the lukewarm support of the senate and congress at best. There are already hush-hush talks in the army becuase he's an ipen communist sympathizer and vowed to free the jailed ones. They're literally waiting for him to slip.

He now banks at his appeal to the masses and puts his chips in the military and police by raising their salaries.

He pissed off the church and the rich guys. Only a matter of time before the poor ones get tired of his shit too.

Then maybe we can force those 16m that voted for him to wear special patches ;)

YOU HEARD HIM BOYS
FIRE UP THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>Our comrades dealing drugs are clearly not dedicated enough to the revolution!

>They must be liquidated

Typical commie jargon. Killing dealers is fine, doing it to generate support for communism isnt.

Not everyone that uses drugs is fucking trash, you cunt.
Only heavy users should be punished.

This. Follow singapores lead. The Singaporeans are based, they are the can do nation. Probaboy the most redpilled asian nation.
And Im not a singaporean shill

100% guilty. Buying and consuming drugs is not an accident.

If you help a black market yo're a criminal.

Mad presidente has a point. Junkies are weak, disorganized and easy to hunt. Their body will literally betray the fact of the addiction. They are easy targets. Unlike distributors. Kill consumer - no demand.

no legalization is the only way to fix it, sorry but you're fucking retarded
you cant just kill people for taking drugs
just dont give them social benefits
god dammit I dont know why your comment got to me like that
maybe cause youre 16

>carry around a syringe full of heroin
>kill anyone you don't like
>when they are dead put the syringe in their arm
>tell police you were just doing your duty
>????
>profit

Yeah, he's going to allow the Muslims to corner the market on beheadings.

Worked in China.

No, seriously. It worked extremely well (mainly because they wanted to starve the profits of the distributor)

For an irresponsible people neither capitalism nor communism will bring prosperity. Might as well string up degenerates either way

It won't work entirely.

Flips are the major supplier of Meth to Japan, Korea, Australia and the rest of the Pacific.

The Chinks are the suppliers of the precursors, but the bulk cooking and distribution comes from Flip land. A lot of it comes from the South, which he can't control.

Legalization fixes nothing

>After his election win, Duterte also launched a seemingly unprovoked attack against the United Nations.
>“Fuck you UN, you can’t even solve the Middle East carnage ... couldn’t even lift a finger in Africa [with the] butchering [of] the black people. Shut up all of you,” he said.

>On May 31, 2016, Duterte was the subject of a controversy when he "catcalled" journalist Mariz Umali during a press conference.[95] Umali's husband and fellow journalist, Raffy Tima, posted a Facebook post condemning the disrespecting of his wife.[96] Duterte defended his "catcalling", explaining that it was a "freedom of expression".[97]

>Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte urges people to kill drug addicts
>Duterte, 71, won power in a landslide after a campaign dominated by threats to kill tens of thousands in a war on crime
>“These sons of whores are destroying our children. I warn you, don’t go into that, even if you’re a policeman, because I will really kill you,” the head of state told the audience.

>In 2015, Duterte confirmed his links to extrajudicial killings in Davao, and warned that, if elected president he, may kill up to 100,000 criminals.
>"Here in Davao, you can’t go out alive. You can go out, but inside a coffin. Is that what you call extra-judicial killing? Then I will just bring a drug lord to a judge and kill him there, that will no longer be extra-judicial."

I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise.
—Rodrigo Duterte,

DOG BLESS

>consumers are a lot more guilty for enabling and making possible the drug industry
There are distributors only if there are consumers.
With people to buy, there will always be distributors, so don't be fucking retarded.

Pretty based if you ask me.

Getting nervous, junkie?

If someone is stupid enough to destroy their brain out of curiosity they should be removed from society. They are only a liability for others.

>you cant just kill people for taking drugs
But yes we can. And there is literally nothing junkies can do about it.

> legalization is the only way to fix it
It will work too in some away. What will not work is half-assed efforts like """war on drugs""".

Phillipines is like the second cousin of all latino american countries, they never talk between each other but the cousin has a better life that most of his relatives.

>Yeah bruh. We also need to legalize beastiality, all other drugs, pedophilia, murder, rape, and theft. It's the only way to fix these societal problems.

Go back to Canada, Trudeau. It's where killing your enemies let's them win.

>Degenerate drug addict spotted
Kek you should take a trip to the Philippines

You should look up 19th century drug usage. There's a reason lefties will legalise anything but cocaine.

Pls no bully

>I will not allow Philippines to end up like Mexico
BASED FILIPINO
Its looks like all those "Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world" memes have awoken kek.
Praise be to KEK!

>The prohibition of alcohol was highly successful

This is how dumb you are

Never used drugs or even smoked cigarretes.
Control your damages, you know I'm right.

>there are ALWAYS consumers
proofs?

Get your pesos ready big boy

>'Hunt down junkies and kill them'
>'I will kill them all'
>*Sips beer*

It is not about guilt. Its about effectiveness of efforts. Hunting drug users is a child's play. You can't hide drug in your blood. Just cost-benefit analysis nothing personal.

I will repeat, no drug user in society is productive.

GET YOUR CHECKBOOK OUT, PACO

ITT: Sup Forums doesn't realise that every flip president talks tough about doing something for the people, then goes down EXACTLY the same path of nepotism and gobsmacking corruption

>Soft limp wristed libshit spotted
Kek you should still take a trip to the Philippines, pretty nice this time of year and they practically solved their crime problem overnight

>prohibition never happened

So you could just kill anyone you didn't like and then claim they were a drug addict?

I mean this is basically a license for psychos to go on killing sprees.

Not at all.

Not everyone that partakes in drug use is a degenerate junkie, some of us have self control and know that long term use is what gets you addicted. As long as you know whats going into your body and what the effects are of said drug, that alone is usually enough to steer smart users away from making it a habit.

It isn't the drugs that are the problem, its a problem in society with the tendency to over do things.

We need a shit like this in mexico.