JAPAN! NO!

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html
>A 2010 leak of 114 police files revealed nationwide surveillance of Japanese Muslims. The files revealed that Muslim places of worship, halal restaurants and Islam-related organisations across the capital, Tokyo, were being monitored.

>islamophobia
spot the marxist-speak

>mfw going to japan soon
Out of the frying pan and into the fire, lads.

Are you a muslim?
Go back to pakistan you filthy subhuman sandnigger.

Good.

Japan is xenophobic about even innocuous shit. Why wouldn't you expect them to keep tabs on groups whose doctrine includes killing all people who do not share it (Which also happens to be the vast, VAST majority of their country)?

>people who pose a risk are monitored
Wow who could have thought?

wait, there's muslims in Japan?

Japan sees the writing on the walls and will soon ban Islam like they did with Christianity

The only continent where there MIGHT not be any is Antarctica, and that just depends on the exact team of researchers there at the moment.

no mehmet
it's just that now i realized one might chimp out at me
and you just did

>nips considering every muslim as potential terrorists
>Chinkd use flamethrowers against mudlims
Based yellows

And how many islamic terrorist attacks have there been in Japan.

Hahahaha

KEK

Probably the only time the Japanese police wouldn't label the crime as a suicide to keep their stats low, lol.

>Marxist cuck screaming "bigot!" at the Japanese
Did anyone not inform this retard that the Japs don't give a shit? Like they wouldn't even respond to such a thing, they would most likely have a second of mild confusion and then just walk away.

Post it on 2ch and watch them just go "Troll" and ignore the thread.

>women wearing colors

haram

>colors

Disgusting

Japan needs to send out shinto missionaries and take back the world.

>check statistics
>there are less than 10,000 muslims in Japan
not an issue.

So?

Are you trying to make me feel bad about this? Because I don't.