Tfw trying to get into Stranger Things

>tfw trying to get into Stranger Things

Bit of a slow start. I liked it though.

Not worth it

Can't wait for your inevitable thread where you call it overrated and reddit.

Fuck you, fuck this thread, fuck stranger things. Kill yourself Pedo faggot.

I feel like that's quite an assumption to make. Just because someone watches a show starring child actors doesn't mean they're a pedo.

Basically watch out for every scene with eleven. You WILL get a boner but fight through it to the end.

Listen up reddit. Stanger Things threads are hives of paedophilia. You need to go back.

I don't see how that post is a rule violation

What happened to 001-010? Why is 011 the only child involved in this project?

This place is literally the hive of pedophilia. If you have a problem with that, then it's clear who needs to go back.

>>>/reddit/

nah dude i tapped out when the teenagers kept making out onscreen. That shouldn't be allowed on TV

and yet you felt the need to make this fucking pathetic thread. fuck you

no it isn't you sexual deviant faggot. you have a disorder. stop trying to pretend that you're in like company because theres some other dude and a canadian robot.

Kill yourself pedo fag

How did Will escape from The Monster after it transported him to The Upside Down? Shouldn't he have spent the season either dead or in the nest?

He a smart boy
He can hide very good

It literally had him. Unless it stood a respectable ten feet from him even while transporting him and he was completely silent while he walked away.

fuck off reddit

Great answer.

Newfags need to leave. I remember when we harassed a teen into taking off her clothes on stream. Then started scaring the shit out of her because we found out the name of her school from her awards on the wall. She caved and did more depraved things. It possibly was the origin of 'sharpie in the pooper'.

Good times

IMDB kids should come to this area. We have some dangerous fellows here. Take care, pretty IMDB boy.

Faggot?

>lol I have antisocial personality disorder and I lie on the internet about good times I fantasize about having had.

you're a fucking faggot user

Yeah, lie... I don't think you understand the shit Sup Forums would do just 5 or 6 years ago. Much more effort in trolling back then.

Deal with it.

no, faggots should kill themselves

Pedophilia is literally not a crime.

>people haven't done things like that on this site
wat

But it is a mental disorder. And acting on desires spawned by it IS a crime.

thats a made up story newfag

Cry moar. But the assertion that this was not the birthplace of cunnythreads, Cheese pizza threads, teen tiem, sink threads, and those stenography images you had to decode - is completely disingenuous.

Depends on the country. Some are more enlightened than others. In Thailand you could have a 12 yo girlfriend.

Wait, wasn't there two girls? I think I remember this. Happened somewhat before or after Jessi Slaughter.

That's not even pedophilia. It's 11-14, which is hw they define early adolescence.

I guess that's all good for you then. Sick fuck.

>he thinks sharpie in pooper is 5-6 years old
your new is showing

>He thinks he doesn't post on a Newtonian youngling pic swapping site.

Who says i'm into it? Why does someone have to be a certain thing themself to defend it? I may even think it's wrong, just think it's hysterical to call everything pedophilia. For example, if you have sex with a 16 year old someone might call you a pedophile. And that shit can stick with you.

Fucking children is okay if you have a kiddy sized dick. No harm done.

>pedo walks into a laundry mat
>we all pedos here now! Rise up with me!

haha no.

Based Asia

Where am I? IMDB message boards?

Am I the only one who wanted to fuck crazy Winona Ryder as her boy watches through the hole in the wall that she made?

>implying you wouldn't

Which boy? >_>

beetlejuice winona drains my weewee

>weewee
kill yourself baby talking faggot

Like all of the male population of America didn't fap to her nudes when she was a kid.

The bucktoothed faggot, I think.

Since he'd been running from a dimension-hopping fungus monster at that point, I doubt he'd see it.

Look, pedophilia is okay. You just gotta use protection. Never know who could be watching. The Jews.

I just got around to watching Stranger Things. It was a lot better than I expected, considering all I ever saw around here were people calling it Reddit shit and 'dude, the 80s.'

Do you think Dr. Brennan cared about 11? In a strange way, it seemed like he did. Of course, she was just a tool, but maybe one he genuinely cherished.
When he sent the guy into the rift, he also seemed genuinely concerned for him when things went south. There was also this moment where the guy looks to Brenner just before going in that made it feel like he really wanted to win Brenner's approval.

No. He didn't care about Eleven, beyond her usefulness to the project.

I wanna talk about stranger things, not stupid pedophiles.

I'd Ride Winona upside down while she stole my pocket lint, if you know what I mean m8

its not very good. just a nostalgia trip for 80's kids.

PRAISE KEK

KEK CONFIRMS

PEDO == A-OK

>tfw no psychic gf

Man, I recently started going to uni and all the fat fuck Pajeets just do this bullshit on their laptops in class. Have 3 windows open, one has anime playing, one has facebook, and one is amazon or youtube and they just alt tab between the three endlessly.

Are pedophiles not things that are stranger?