40% of lebanon is christian

>40% of lebanon is christian

wtf? i love lebanon now

>met someone from Lebanon
>he was taller than me

I fucking HATE Lebanon

It used to be more until the P*l*st*n**ns flooded it.

>president of lebanon has to be Christian

WTF?! Are lebs secret Europeans?

as far as i know they are huge European larpers

lebanon was created so there was a christian country in the area

The Copts deserve their own state too desu. Maronites got one so I don't see why the Copts can't have one.

My city has a unusually large population of Lebanese and they're all Christian, mostly catholic I think.
They're all upper class too
There's been some rumors of a Lebanese mafia

Why extremists don't atack them???

christians in lebanon are somewhat allied with shias against sunnis

>europe
>christian
pick one

This

SOPA

THIS
fuck chr*sTianity

Christianity literally started in the levant so I'm not sure why this is so surprising. Lebanon might be the only country where Christians and Muslims get along

Based Lebanon.

Nigga they just had a civil war

Extremists are always attacking them

You forgot Jordan

The heretic nordcuck spoke

*kills white people*
t. Christian

>Last paragraph

Back in the 1960s we were basically french people but not gay. We were living in harmony between 2 religions in a prospering economy, amazing scenery and nature, a flourishing port with a huge geographical advantage,clean streets, we were poised to become quite possiby the best country ever.
But then hezbollah, haraket amal, corruption and flood of muslims happened. If i could do one thing before death, is see my poor country in 1960. Rest in peace, lebanon, u were fucking amazing, but like what happens when muslims enter a country, u got fucked.

how's your syrian refugees going
my family is convinced that ww3 starts when lebanon collapses

There used to be more but turks sent in more and more muslim settlers to reduce the number of christians in the levant, plus more recent shiite migrations and christians migrating to brazil and shit like that
Arabs would be very tall on average if we had the same living standards at you, our diets have a shit ton of diary in them, even our desserts have milk in them.
Popular misconception
copts suck, even christians don't like them. And they arent native to egypt the same way christians are native to the levant
lol no
and Jordan and Palestine and Syria
:)

My grandma was Lebanese, my dad's nickname is "el turco"
I WUZ KANGZ

Aren't they also allied against Isr*el?

>this is a Lebanese "man"

Yeah theyre known for being gays and trannies here
Christianity does that to people

Would do unspeakable things to.

>blames Christianity
>when Iran is basically the world capital of trannies

There are many Lebanese descent here they are all Christian, my dad's friend is one. Their food is pretty great desu