What do you think about Africa?

What do you think about Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goog old times...

It could feed 20 billion people if it was put under the right management.

The Africans could even stay and work their new fields. Who better?

Ethiopia is the only nation worth saving

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

That's right. Good morning, gents.

Some of the people there are OK. The vast majority are severely dysfunctional.

It's a nice place to go to get away from civilisation. No one cares what you do out there, so it feels like being free. A bad place to be in trouble though.

No egalitarianism, but people there act entitled anyway.

Lot of land and lots of opportunity. Dangerous because of diseases and the people (only the males).

Poor. Very hard to find a job in.

Too much light - too bright. Bad for white skin, but I feel far less depressed.

Did you go to visit? or did you work there?

who?

Land of Kings

An entire continent going to waste.

Visit. Would love to work there though.

Will go back. When I came home from there it felt like I was returning to a refrigerated prison, and it wasn't just a post-holiday sort of thing.

In many ways Africa is insanely fucked up, but in many ways it's very livable. It's like a black city.

I think getting involved with or starting an NGO would be the way to go. Europe has declared an intention to dump a bunch of money to train and develop Africa so as to stop immigration, so something to take advantage of that.

Needs its entire population wiped out. Just let the animal kingdom completely take over. The world would be a better place.

Bring colonization back

I think any place south of Lake Victoria would not be unbearably hot. Where did you visit? I bet the beaches are pretty nice.

That's actually a good point. For all that happens there every day, Africa is almost never in the news.

map of africa = origine of aids

If there wouldn't be outcry and it would be considered acceptable in society, the best solution would be completely whiping out the native population and resettling it, dividing it among the civilised nations. However territorial disputes could then become a problem.

Properly managed, it has the potential to be incredible, but of course, it's never going to be properly managed

Shitposting. Want to know how many illnesses were originated in Europe? When we're done with that we can talk about war.

My boyfriend is from there.

No one gives a fuck about Africa, it's the ghetto of the world, backwards people equals fucked up society

Nice hookers, in the black part.

Only half of Africa.

The North is less infested with HIV than europe

>Africa
Grind it up and extract the 5% of it worth a shit.

Africa'd be a nice place without too many people (t. I've traveled Africa quite a bit). Those bits that aren't over-populated are really quite nice. But just looking around and seeing how many children there are everything, I don't hold much hope for the future. Enjoy it while you can; it'll be a complete hellscape in a few decades judging by the demographics.

I dreamed a dream...but now that dream is gone from me

Niggers

Its what happens when culture is gone. No capitalists and no communists. No meaningful conflict and thus no development.