What the FUCK is this guy's problem?

What the FUCK is this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SSclEtLXJ8
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He does it to assume power but it's rather cringey.

That's why he does the pat on top with the second hand, classic dominance move but the pulling is autistic as fuck. Felt really embarrassed for him.

He's asserting his big guy status

He's a big guy

In his own mind and to his dwindling base he's asserting dominance but to the rest of the world he's just being painfully insecure and embarrassing.

Trump being Trump

Fucking kek, jesus christ

>dwindling base
please don't keep setting yourself up like this

I know it's a John Oliver video but just skip the beginning, there's a compilation at the end:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SSclEtLXJ8

that's pretty alpha and funny tbdesu.
enjoy your 8 year asspounding, shitlibs

Trudeau put him in his place

He looks stunned for a moment

Why the fuck is Trump pulling the guy's arm like that? What the fuck is he doing?

This guy's a legend kek

Drumpeld Quompf is not my presidente

>put him in his place

that's not what matching him is

dude can he legit not shake hands properly?

it seems like a very easy thing to do

AMOGing

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

literally loling at beta neets on Sup Forums offended by any display of masculinity...even a handshake

what a twat

I saw a documentary that classifies his preferred position for handshakes (the hand beneath) as "the weak position", which nobody ever wants. He seems to be picking it on purpose, but trying to make it work his own way. It sort of works and nobody expects it, it's pretty funny!

>autism is masculinity

hello /r/the_donald

>a one-day drop is a trend

libshits

he's UP from 1/26

I thought this faggot said he wasn't going to talk about Trump much anymore. Obviously not.

I assume he wanted to pull him close to say something in his ear rather than shouting it and having everybody in the room hearing it or the mics picking it up

>it isn't

hello /r/game of thrones or /r/star wars

The POTUS displaying "masculinity" in autistic handshakes is cringe worthy, and If you honestly don't see what's wrong with Trump acting like a child when he's already the most powerful man in the world you might be socially retarded.

Would you stick another man's hand down your pants on live television?

It stops being masculinity beyond the pat. Once he starts pulling it becomes embarrassing.

extremely fragile ego

sure thing, kid. That's why he's a billionaire with a gold buildings with his name on it scraping the skies of major American cities. What a loser!

please don't keep setting yourself up like this

>masculinity
>ineffectually tugging at some guy's arm whilst he tries to shake your hand

Let me guess, you were raised by a single mother?

>t. I grew up the product of a single mother
Growing up without a father you simply won't understand so I won't post beyond this. Good luck with your future transitioning.

I think we need to clarify the effects of growing up with a single mother guys

>he's non-criticable because he has money

typical trumpfag babble

keep rimming your bull

>that one sad full on shill that drank the Kool-Aid

Projecting

based trudeau

Let's see. One side is offended and literally pissing their pants over a man having a strong handshake, one side is defending it. I'll leave it at that lol

>Makes one retarded baseless assumption and leaves the thread with a cool kid finisher

So manly

Just look at blacks.

That's fucking weird.