1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. are people in your country aggressive or rational?
youtube.com/watch?v=q52E3nJCgLo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIphhu0HG00
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNAfeY4dXA
youtube.com/watch?v=SNxpiisD0pA
4chandata.org/q/Stormfront-using-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About as non-confrontational as humanly possible.

How are swedes so nice and polite? how do you convince your general population to stop being retarded?

where are the girls in this countrt ?

Quite aggressive.

In order of most alpha to least alpha

>Black
May fight you for looking at them rudely
>Latino
May fight you over an insult
>Asian
May fight you if you raise a hand to them
>White
Will put their head down, mumble a bit, and try to run

>
They have other videos just make sure you use that website people use to watch yt without giving them views
I don't want to encourage them to make more of these
Do you think we can solve that problem my friend?
We suffer from it too but this dude was filming in some nicer areas that's why he didn't get knocked out

I think you should swap whites and asians
Anyways what about Arabs? Indians?

forgot to link the video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIphhu0HG00

Nah, asian americans are pretty alpha because most of their parents had to deal with ghetto bullshit when they arrived so they have a "end shit if someone steps to you" attitude.

White americans are usually like "let it go bro, just chill".

Interesting
What about other races? You didn't answer on Arabs or Indians, what about Pacific Islanders? Mixed people?
Sorry if I'm asking too much I just like learning about different societies

Both
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNAfeY4dXA

What a horrible idea for a prank lol. Here, you'd pretty much get every reaction possible: keeping head down and walking away, the reactions in your video, guy getting punched in the face, etc.
Is this video from Jordan?

>Arabs
Violence is something they're skilled at and actively enjoy. They rarely get bullied.
>Indians
Sorta wimpy (unless they're North Indian or Tamil), but more aggressive than whites or asians
>Islanders
Fighting = Fun but they're usually too laid back if it's a serious confrontation

If you don't listen closely Spanish just sounds like fast Arabic(fun fact: that's how Arabic was spoken originally, we led people to believe ancient Arabs spoke slow because Levantines controlled the media for a while)
They just copy American "pranksters", they have other videos watch a few of them to see for yourself
And yeah this is in Jordan

We actually speak like greeks do, same way of pronouncing words.

If someone that doesn't know any word of Spanish nor Greek listened to both languages they would sound the same to him

youtube.com/watch?v=SNxpiisD0pA
vid related

Don't really know, I haven't through about it too much. It's something culturally that we must've had for a long time.

t. Chang

>grown men hugging and kissing each other

muzzies are gay as fuck

>t.chink american

depends older arabs and indians don't meddle or get physical because they think the law is against them (which it kinda is), younger generation won't mind punching you for harassing them

Please invade us culturally
American cultural invasion is only making things worse
Are you really that insecure about your sexuality?
We kiss on the cheeks multiple times whenever we greet someone, it's just tradition

>We kiss on the cheeks multiple times whenever we greet someone, it's just tradition

geeeeeeyyy

I mean people in Serbia like to act tough but will never actully start a fight ever.

Maybe we are, come find out babe ;)
B-but kebab removers
You just shattered my whole world view
I thought Arabs and Balkan people had 1 thing in common and that thing is removing Turks

aren't turk mostly sunni, so arab slaves?

How do I get qt Jordanian gf?

Be a filthy semite

>I literally base my worldview on the memes of an african basketweaving forum
You're the same Jordanian guy that always makes the insecure posts right? Don't take this site so seriously.

Why did you pick the most jewish looking one of them all, are you the jewanon from /mena/?
There's AT LEAST 8 Jordanians that post regularly on here, Idk what you mean by insecure posts but I have that image of balkan people because of their history of fighting turks, not because of memes
We brought him here as slaves and they ruined the entire region, enslaving people always ends up biting you in the ass beware of it

No I just want a qt curly haired Arab gf

Well too bad because I call dibs on that one

No!

There is one guy that always writes stuff like "Sup Forums changed my perspective of white people, now I fear most of them are racist" and stuff like that, sorry for mixing you up mate.

It's alright ,friend.
That is probably bait though if it makes you feel any better.

danes are really nigger-tier and get in fights over the smallest things, especially when drunk (which they are 90% of the time)

that is true though, the entire alt right meme came out of pol which was mostly invaded by stormfront ,an american white supremacist group.

From Sup Forums memes it spread to funnyjunk, reddit then to youtube... first it was ironic racism, then it became real racism.

There was this image posted somewhere of stormfront users discussing how they can popularize white supremacist ideas via internet culture and Sup Forums

see this for example: 4chandata.org/q/Stormfront-using-Sup Forums-as-a-base-a213744

shame the images aren't there

>We brought him here as slaves and they ruined the entire region, enslaving people always ends up biting you in the ass beware of it

well yeah turkroaches will do that no matter where they go

Yes I know all about le alt right but it doesn't really represent all that large of a population, especially not outside of the US.

it does though

According to whom?

nigga alt right is getting popular all across europe where the fuck have been for the last 5 years? its not an america only thing. breitbart and milo both are european after all..

What? I know Milo is a Brit and all that but it's mostly Americans that listen to his stuff. Regardless he isn't exactly an advocate of the whole racism component of the alt right. He is more "alt light" as they call it.

People here generally try to avoid conflict, but if you hit a nerve it's fucking go time. Especially if alcohol is involved.

arabs are the most closet homos on this planet.

Why cant fins just be like othe scandanavians
Do you feel closer to the russian part of scandnavia? Are the people who live there just russifed fins or different people?
Be nice
I heard saudis have gay sex in school because they dont interact with any girls there
And north africans fuck animals because their women are ugly i guess
But the rest of us are normal, we have gays here and they're really annoying

not much as average foreigners, rather we have no energy to fight because of overworking.

Mostly this and depressed mood

lol @ that bitch slip. he should've punched.

If I were just hearing the audio, I'd mistake it for Italian.

wtf girls from jordan are hot

Gonna learn Arabic now tbqh

>the girl at 2:15
Gib qt plz

W.we are very sweet and well behaved