Stop being a faggot and feel the Johnson

Stop being a faggot and feel the Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/05/31/libertarian-nominee-johnson-trashes-second-amendment/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/bad-news-gun-owning-libertarians-johnsons-vp-choice-pro-gun-control/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>open boarders

Dropped.

Le Republican who smokes weed man

>open borders
>anti gun

>implying they aren't basically open anyway
I'd rather register and tax Mexicans than ban and support them as illegals. Because they're going to fucking do it anyway.

Anti-gun? He openly supports them
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

>open borders
>le weedman
>pro gay
>democrats are the real racists!
No thanks.

this. if they're going to be here anyway, they should be held accountable. common sense famalamb

They don't need to be here.

>open boarders
see
>le weed
stupendous tax revenue stream while helping to ease law enforcement expenditures
>pro gay
fags can marry anyway, so fuck it
>racist democrats
because affirmative action isn't racist at all.

how much capability do you think the LAPD has? Do you honestly think they can round up millions of people and deport them?

Your belief in the capability of our government is outstanding, completely misguided and manufactured by propaganda some might even say delusional, but outstanding none the less.

I agree, they don't NEED to be, but they will, like it or not, legally or illegally. This is a matter of fact.

So would you rather the state profit from them as register citizens? Or support them when they don't pay taxes?

>2012

Hes changed his song since then

>Put one foot on the mountain
>You "climbed" Everest

It only matters if you reach the summit, stupid.

>I'd rather register and tax Mexicans than ban and support them as illegals. Because they're going to fucking do it anyway.
Stupid. They have no reason or right to be in our base. I'd sooner round them up and hang them than tax and register them.
>stupendous tax revenue stream while helping to ease law enforcement expenditures
Vulgar economism.
>fags can marry anyway, so fuck it
No. They cannot. Marriage is a Mystery ordained by God and the State has no authority over it. Gays are currently allowed to play house.
>because affirmative action isn't racist at all.
Its racist towards whites.
All libertarians are in favor of unlimited negro immigration, ethnic displacement for evil whites, public sodomy, and mandatory drug use.

>how much capability do you think the LAPD has?
Not relevant. Increase or decrease as needed. (Operation Wetback, self deportation)
>Do you honestly think they can round up millions of people and deport them?
Yes. Are you really denying the eternal truth of the Shoa?
>this is a matter of fact.
Only if our state is too much of a pussy to enforce its own laws.
>So would you rather the state profit from them as register citizens? Or support them when they don't pay taxes?
False dichotomy.

You people are weak. Its disgusting. "Oh well it'd be hard to enforce the law so let's just not enforce laws. They are going to come anyways so lets just bend over and let them enter us."

Fucking libertines trigger me every time.

Stupid? The state simply does not have the resources to "round them all up" This is a fucking retarded idealistic view. Might as well profit from a wet back than have to support one.

>Vulgar economism
enjoy wasting your tax dollars then. You cannot legislate morality. That's called Sharia Law.

>fags can marry
According to the state, yes. according to religion, no. Good thing we have a separation of church and state.

>because affirmitive action isn't racist
I was being sarcastic, fool. Of course it's racist.

He threw a replica of George Washington's gun in the trash that another Libertarian candidate gave to him as a gift for winning the nomination.

So we don't have the resources to round people up, but we have the resources to make sure they all become citizens/pay taxes? Fuck off you libertarian shit.

Your ideal is great, it's a fantasy land where mass deportation.

But we live in the real world, where we accomplish tangible goals.

Taxing Mexicans is tangible. Deporting all of them is not. Learn to set achievable goals and you might get some where in life.

It would be significantly cheaper and begin paying for itself almost immediately, unlike hunting for millions of Mexicans is just a giant bottomless money pit.

> The state simply does not have the resources to "round them all up"
Are you denying the holocaust?
>You cannot legislate morality
Yes. You can. You actually gave an example of legislating morality.
>Good thing we have a separation of church and state.
Turns out we don't. Progressivism is a religion same as any other.

>Might as well profit from a wet back than have to support one.
Yes, Pedro, come into our base. What could go wrong with allowing the entire third world into our home? Surely we will not be displaced. Surely our standard of living will not decrease when millions of 80 IQ monkeys move into civilized lands. They will pay our pensions.

Because fuck your replica. He want's the real shit.

>bottomless money pit
Are you referring to the endless benefits these Mexicans will get?

>Taxing Mexicans is tangible
No mexicans allowed. Letting them into our base and taxing them defeats the entire purpose of having a base.
>Deporting all of them is not
Are you denying the holocaust?

>begin paying for itself

>mfw apparently doctors and lawyers are swimming across the Rio to come into America and pay our pensions

>implying any elected official in America would willingly and successfully deport an entire race of people in 2016

Enjoy your fantasy. Someone like this is unelectable.

>elections
You're going to be in for a rough ride my Jacobin friend.

Let the nationalists take power or the ultras will.

>entire race of people
>people here illegally
Are you even trying?

nope
open borders

Can walk up a hill
>Qualifies him to be President

>Throws gifted gun in trash,then when called on it,asks to have it back & pretend it never happened.
>Pro-democide VP
Nope.
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/05/31/libertarian-nominee-johnson-trashes-second-amendment/

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/bad-news-gun-owning-libertarians-johnsons-vp-choice-pro-gun-control/

And this is why nobody takes you seriously.
You'd be perfectly find with letting the United States devolve into Mexico so long as you were making money out of it.

Fuck you.

If trump loses, Johnson, a republican, or a libertarian will never hold presidential office

The demographic shift will become too much

>feel the Johnson.

>Everest
2000-3000 people climb Everest every year.
They fistfight over priority on the crowded trails.
Arte Johnson (oops Gary) is about 50 years too late the hero.

nothing against johnson, but who gives a fuck. The first person to climb mount everest has a badass. Now these rich people pay some little asian fuck, who climbs it once a week to shuttle their asses up the mountain. Fuck those people.

Lol no they don't. Granted, people usually do on most years, it's abou 4500-5000 people TOTAL.

fpbp

Climbing everest is all about money Johnson is a huge stupid pussy.

>they're going to do it anyway
Hmmm... If only there were some sort of structure that inhibits free movement of people... something that could prevent people from walking straight across the border... hmmmm...
Too bad nothing like that exits. Guess I am now #feelingthejohnson

Ok OP

>Stop being a faggot and feel the Johnson.

it's comical to me that you fags were mysteriously absent in the last two elections where a johnson vote would have actually been sensible

Wow, what an accomplishment. It must be so hard to walk up a mountain while an army of sherpas carry your shit, set up bridge ladders, lines, take care of your camps, make your food, and pass you O2 bottles on demand.

If he climbed K2 or Annapurna or something, that would be a respectable accomplishment.

>even half of Sup Forums was old enough to vote in 2012, let alone 2008

lol what a faggot

a lot of hapless schmucks have climbed everest, so what?

What are Johnson's positions? What makes him a better choice than Trump?

I've been trying to shill Trump to normies and relatives but they're all bluepilled beyond saving. I'm thinking of trying to convince them that it's worth voting for Johnson instead simply so the votes don't go to Hillary, but I don't know how to shill him.

>but I don't know how to shill him.
try with DUDE WEED

>What makes him a better choice than Trump?
I meant what makes him a better choice than Hillary. I need to shill him against Hillary supporters since it's hopeless convincing them to vote Trump.

That should be a good start.

>Johnson.

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

I bet you'd legalize terrorism because you can't stop them anyway.

Pathetic cuck.

Underrated Australian bants

Is he actually pro 2nd amendment or not?

No.

>theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/

>CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

>JOHNSON: Good guy.

>CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

>JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

>WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

>Of course Weld had a lot more words, most of them no doubt directed at Trump, whom he has likened to Hitler. This would come up later in the program, at Cuomo’s prompting, but the premise of the entire evening had been laid out for all to see. Hillary Clinton is “wonderful” and an “old friend.” Obama is a “good guy” and a noble “statesman,” while Trump is a “huckster” with Hitlerian overtones.

>After that performance, the rest of the show—what amounted to a complete evisceration of anything remotely resembling libertarianism—was a bit of an anti-climax. One by one, the handpicked members of the audience, especially tailored to challenge the libertarian premises of the candidates, arose to ask their prepared questions. A woman who claimed to have been at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub the night of the massacre asked why they want to make it easier to get a hold of guns. Johnson backed down, claiming “we don’t want to roll back anything,” and when pushed by Cuomo said he’d be “open to a discussion” about depriving certain people of their Second Amendments rights.

Advantage Johnson:
Pro Cannabis
Anti Regulation
End Foreign Adventures
Close Foreign Military Bases

Johnson's Problems :
Open Borders Faggot. To The Extreme

>muh open borders meme
In a libertarian nation, borders are simply a string of private properties on the edge of another nation. Behind them are many more private properties. Public land is virtually nonexistent, so there is literally nowhere for immigrants to go unless they're invited. Any trespassing would be dealt with most severely.

That said, Johnson isn't a libertarian, and so his open borders scheme would destroy the nation. You cannot have open borders without first abolishing dem programs and public land.

>open boarders

not even once.