Sup Forums who was supposed to be the lastion bastion of rational think and anti degenaracy already fell in the meme...

Sup Forums who was supposed to be the lastion bastion of rational think and anti degenaracy already fell in the meme that woman has rights.

I know feminism take over the western world but fuck it's Sup Forums or it was untill moot tried destroy this and infested with these stupid newfags.

No. Woman have no rights or whatsoever. Muslim are right, you must put woman in a bag and fuck it. The only right woman have is to be fucked.

Our anscestor knew this, christianism was a great role to keep woman in their place but now it is gone. Western is lost because woman with power means destruction.

Still I come to Sup Forums to see rational people and I find a bunch of newfags retards who are feminists and don't even know why we hate jews.

It's a mess. Western is lost and Sup Forums is lost too. Fucking newfags ruined it.

daily reminder that romance is a lie (but not monogamy) and there's NOTHING wrong with arranged marriage.

Abandoning arranged marriage was the biggest mistake the West ever made.

I actually disagree that women are sex objects, they're inferior to men but are for mothering and reproduction. Sex objectification is another Jewish trick.

Yep, Women are whores. Virtuous woman is oxymoronic

Sandman explains this shit, you should check him out

Monogamy is the only reason we have civilization and it's antithetical to female nature. Just think about that and what it means. Women are the destroyers of civilization, it's not their fault though, they're like children. Jews are the ones manipulating them and funnily enough corrupting our children too.

>I actually disagree that women are sex objects

I did not say that. I only said that woman only serves to be fucked.

I agree, but I also believe that men treating women only for sexual pleasure is also at fault, and actually ends up giving women more power to manipulate men.

Celibacy and men rejecting sexual pleasure is what produced the greatest works of civilization.

Sup Forums - the lastion bastion of rational think

Indeed, They focused energy that would otherwise have been wasted chasing/pleasing pussy.

hi

MODDDDDDDS

I don't get the "muh birthrates" meme pushed here. You have modern "Right wingers" shaming male virginity as if it's the worst thing in the world and claiming that breeding like niggers is a man's only value. They're closet feminists, and not even traditional in any way.

A real traditionalist would hold celibacy in high regard and have no problem with male virgins.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

OH SHIT

Not a argument.

I look forward to the advent of the artificial womb and advanced genetic engineering. Imagine redesigning ourselves, optimizing humanity, A new renaissance. Unified super intelligent humanity without the need of eugenics or even war. People love their children and will volunteer.

We may yet perfect the NAWALT

unfunny nigger

This is where I disagree with you.

I'm very wary of the evils technology has wrought on society. And I see a very clear malicious agenda behind the artificial womb and transhuman agendas. I see the fag and tranny shit as part of it. It's satanic even. Man doesn't get to get out of the test of having to deal with women (however evil they are) by getting to play God.

Hey Ayman are you gonna do what the islamic state told you to do and do your act of martyrdom near the white house or what ?

They think the White race is going extinct, yet more of us are alive today than they ever were in history.

We have White continents that would not normally be White (America, Australia Parts of South America etc) Our phenotype is vastly over represented relative to our homelands size.

Even if we eventually mix over the coming centuries our genes will dominate the world in perpetuity

Females are useful for sex and producing new humans. They should be split into two camps. The first would remain virgins and virtuous and would be given to the best males by the state to start a family and produce offspring. The second group would be the majority and would be the whores. You would remove their uteruses and kill them once they got ugly or developed any non-curable disease.

Both of these groups are just temporary until we are able to reach the singularity and transcend human sexuality.

Shut up Mohammad.

Yes we do you stupid incel

How else do we finally triumph over evil ?
The Jews have us weak and divided, we can ascend with technology and eventually transcend them. Only to reign fire down upon like a man would an insect.

sometimes think that Muslims deserve it because they out number the kikes 1000 to 1 but can't fight back effectively.

Then I remember what the Jews are doing to Whites and how we can't seem to fight back either.

Feels bad man, Jews play dirty but Whites are too autistic to do that and Arabs lack the necessary social cohesion.

Funny how Whitemen and Muslims are both demonized by the Media, pitted against one another. We're in the same boat, Passive genocide in the form of demographic change in the west and overt mass killings in the Middle East (Estimated 10 million dead since 2001, probably much higher)

How the fuck are you on Sup Forums if your country is in mega-civil war

The fact people are quite literally triggered by this not only affirms the unsubtle indirect point it was making but also its comedic merit

thx bby

We invented gods, now we are gods.

Fuck off newfag, you are not welcome here.

dude weed

>you must put woman in a bag and fuck it

If you ever spoke to one that wasn't your Mum or sister then you would know that everyone is fucked anyway so why even bother to pretend like everyone wants the same thing.

If you really wanted what you bitch about you would go to your church of worship, do your fucking time like everyone else on the Earth, and do you own thing until someone who shares a similar view enters your life. If you want a chaste woman then you will have to go look and look hard to find someone you like who reciprocates your fondness because that's what people who aren't barbaric slave owners do, they work fucking hard to find someone and maintain a presence in their life if it is welcome.

Who wants to be in a marriage where you feel you have to beat your wife into submission and subscribe to a religion where that is totally acceptable? What a shit life for a bunch of morons who failed to evolve.

im such a worthless virgin

internet is a basic human need like water&food now.

>Who wants to be in a marriage where you feel you have to beat your wife into submission and subscribe to a religion where that is totally acceptable? What a shit life for a bunch of morons who failed to evolve.

Most don't do that though, their women are conditioned from birth to be modest. Islam is actually matriarchal is some profound aspects. Also there's nothing wrong with slavery tbqh senpai.

>I think a female human being should be stripped of all basic rights, essentially dehumanizing them, turning them into any common object.
>I also think we should then have no other relations with these humans, than to copulate, and fornicate with them
>I didn't say women were sex objects :^)
HueHue Intellectuals

Women with an IQ below 115 should be executed. The rest should be stripped of all rights and bred (10-15 kids each) from different men. Women are state property and your IQ and accomplishments determine your genetic footprint in society.

I'm sure the slaves would have a different opinion. Empathy is a skill you should learn but it probably isn't covered in "The Quran - Morality Lite Edition"

>t.b David Rosenberg

You pernicious kikes and your imaginary moral high ground. We know what you do to all those little Slavic girls you smuggle into Pissrael (Sex slaves, Organs and human sacrifices)

When your book tells you it's OK to enslave, or kill people that isn't in self defence and they all do - The Bible, The Quran, The Torah - especially before they got edited and manipulated and skewed into a socially acceptable poison for consumption. Or when they say that for unverifiable reasons that this group of people have a divine right and the unbelievers don't and are to be treated as such. When you interpret that as an acceptable source to live your life by then your mentality is dying quickly. I believe that it is to the benefit of humanity, that the sooner such a mentality becomes a voiceless minority then humanity can begin to heal from the pointless violence and atrocities committed against so many lives for no other reason than faith in a God that doesn't even exist.