Have you ever flirted with a woman in a foreign language? How did it go?

Have you ever flirted with a woman in a foreign language? How did it go?

Hard mode: English doesn't count.

Proto?

I tried speaking Spanish with a cute Argentine at the airport once. I'm White but grew up in LA so I speak it pretty fluently, but she kept commenting and giggling about how I sounded like a Cuban or Carribean guy or something. It threw off my game a bit but still got her number.

>flitret with a woman
Sorry, but I'm not a shitskin nigger bydlo.

>grew up in LA so I speak [Spanish] fluently
The US has so many immigrants that the native language is being displaced.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

only know some Norwegian and German. I could actually flirt, but I wouldn't because I don't imagine it working in either country. Don't know what would happen if I tried

>dumb burgers are monolingual idiots. Why don't you speak Spanish at least?
>speak Spanish
>AHAHAHA

I said a line or two in German to a girl who alledged that she spent her summers growing up in Germany; she ended up not knowing German and it was just awkward.

>user: DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL! DER ANGRIFF STEINER WAR BEFEHL!
>girl: *awkward silence*

How did you know?

did this with some ugly girl who kept talking about how she spent the summer in an Irish language program in Ireland
>conas ata tu?
>what? what does that mean?'
Don't think she was lying, just stupid.

Yes, in spanish
I am full amerindian, descendant from a noble family in the Inca empire, so spanish is foregin to my blood

>tfw you go full reverse conquistador on las criollas

Kek, tbf most Irish people can't speak Irish these days.

i never did it even in my native language

yeah in dutch.

but the flirtation was based on me literally translating flirting phrases into dutch (which then lost their meaning in translation)

Do you get straight to the чили вили?

>he doesn't know how to flirt in proto-human

Yes, in spanish
I am full amerindian, descendant from a noble family in the Maya empire, so spanish is foregin to my blood

Yes, in English
I am full Native American, descendant from a noble family in the Navajo empire, so english is foregin to my blood

Sorry We ppl of Sup Forums arent into that normie shit.

Yes, in Portuguese
I am full Native American, descendant from a noble family in the Guarani empire, so portuguese is foregin to my blood