Netflix is death process

news.nationalpost.com/arts/television/alt-right-members-cancel-netflix-subscriptions-in-effort-to-boycott-series-dear-white-people
nme.com/news/tv/people-cancelling-netflix-think-new-series-anti-white-1972168
perezhilton.com/2017-02-09-dear-white-people-netflix-accounts
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/netflix-dear-white-people-show-series-2017-twitter-reaction-a7571606.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/netflix-boycott-dear-white-people_us_589cbb85e4b04061313c33eb
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/02/09/dear-white-people-trailer-sparks-backlash-netflix-faces-claims/

>While they may enjoy stamping others with the “snowflake” label, members of the “alt-right” movement quickly flipped the switch on themselves, crying “reverse racism” within 24 hours of Netflix’s announcement. Countless Twitter trolls announced that they would be cancelling their subscription to the streaming network and sparking the hashtag #BoycottNetflix.

Netflix does something that pisses people off because they're tired of being disparaged, the media covers it and attempts to make people think they shouldn't be pissed off by disparaging them in a world where they got so fed up of it they were willing to elect Donald Trump as president. And the cycle continues.

Hip, young media sharing service stumbles into the limelight and gets exploited into doing the bidding of disingenuous people with ulterior motives. Tries to create an impervious bubble where they can't face any criticism but ultimately becomes hated by people that recognise the disingenuity.

Sound familiar? Except now it's the absolute worst time for it to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=opera&q=netflix stock&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
finance.yahoo.com/quote/NFLX?ltr=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you this stupid? They're just using their own Sup Forums false-flags to make ""news"" about how """the ""alt-right""""" are a bunch of hypocritical idiots. And you're proving them right.

"CONTROVERSY" IS PUBLICITY
morons and shills everywhere

I have no idea what you're saying.

I wouldn't be surprised if these "alt-right" boycotts were started by Netflix themselves to drum up controversy. They know how sensitive these issues are and plenty of marketing campaigns for controversial products involve false flagging to keep the story going. It's Ghostbusters 2016 all over again

>butthurt Sup Forumstards actually think they're different from tumblr-tier liberals in any way other than political alignment

>reverse racism
isn't it just racism?

I love how all you have to do is say "alt-right" in a news article and alt-right goes apeshit and spams links of it on every website they browse. It's fucking genius.

Oh man I'm definitely going to spend my precious leisure time watching a show meant to irritate and make me uncomfortable now!

the netflix reviews of the 2014 movie are pretty funny
>Never go FULL LIBTARD NETSH*TS Make America Great Again. Hail Trump. Build that Wall. Hillary for Prison. Bill Cinton is a Rapist

>Beyond stupid. It's this kind of uber altered reality crap that has ruined Hollywood and got Trump elected. I don't care about black people, black history month, or whatever BLM de jour nonsense. Get over yourselves!

>Racial Trash , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You , Shame On You WHY I Have A Dream.

>Opps, didn't you learn why MTV's little spiel of the same name got such bad reviews? It's the same reason why President Trump won - 'surprising' the clueless main stream media pushing the SJW agenda. What the people want vs. what the main stream media wants for the people. Here's my honest critique... The film's Bernays' tactics were too harsh. When trying to apply the Hegelian Dialectic, you need to make smaller, lesser nuances, as to not shock the public too much all at once. Remember, change their minds slowly, bit by bit over time. If people agree with and loves 'A', but absolutely disagrees with and abhors 'Z', then get the people to like 'B', then 'C', then 'D', then...

>You lost brownie points with this one. This reeks of Social Justice Warrior leftist political views trying to force predictive programming on the viewer. I wonder who financed this? Follow the money.

truly oppression, netflix should put some kind of warning on this movie, BUT NOT A TRIGGER WARNING BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SJWS NOT US!!1!!

Political alignment is the most important thing. It's more than enough reason to feel different and be mad.

>about how """the ""alt-right""""" are a bunch of hypocritical idiots
1. You can complain about racist horseass without being "alt-right

2. Why are they hypocrites, because they complain about things and SJWs also complain about things?

SJWs complain 24/7 because a cartoon for children doesn't have a gay disabled transexual muslim as the main character. People are only beginning to complain about a Netflix original titled "Dear White People" after the pot's been boiling over for the past 5 years

Holy shit. Netflix has really been hurt by all of this backlash. I honestly didn't see that coming.

google.com/search?client=opera&q=netflix stock&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

HOLY SHIT!

Stock in free fall mode!! LOSING MILLIONS!!

Here's a better link.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/NFLX?ltr=1

Looks like Netflix is in very serious trouble.

First the star of Stranger Things goes on a rant advocating violence in front of children, and now they alienate half their audience with this ugly racist stunt. Even black people are sickened, which honestly has reaffirmed my faith in humanity and the chance for racial harmony.

Fuck Netflix. I'm glad they're losing millions. Fuck anyone who supports them too.

define racial harmony
i'm assuming you mean send them back to africa, because that's usually what you people mean

>Lucha Underground comes out in two days
>tfw forced to cancel Netflix because I'm alt-right

You must have a vested interest in this for you to care so much without even being provoked by claims

>i'm assuming you mean send them back to africa, because that's usually what you people mean

You are an ugly, hateful, racist piece of shit. Eat shit human garbage.

Tender butt hurt.

YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

Don't even bother. Get Kodi's wrestling app. It's fucking amazing. It has everything you could ever want, including Lucha.

redditors

>is death process
everytime.

>1 day view

Netflix is hardly in a panic.

Please don't respond to obvious bait.

>Losing millions of value in a single day.

You don't even know how this works.

Embarrassing.

Trump voters should be happy about this show.

It just guaranteed Trump's victory in 2020.

The word "triggered" was invented to make fun of people that get upset because of some remote allude to someone not having their opinion. Like a joke.

I'm not triggered. You can't appreciate how little I care that a TV show exists making fun of white people, I have a black friend that does it to me every day.

It's just disparaging crap and I hate what it represents. I hope this shitty business model gets used an example for genuinity in the young business world and people recognising when you're trying to use a platform to promote your agenda.

YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!

who the fuck are you?

Wow. Could you try any harder? I've never seen such obviously manufactured controversy for this lame ass show.

>It just guaranteed Trump's victory in 2020.

That was going to happen anyway

>WEH WEH BOYCOTT

How are the alt-right better than SJWs again?

Yeah I'm the one riled up here pal

Controversy doesn't help shows. It creates brand poison which winds up killing the brand itself.

The whole "all press is good press" myth was busted long ago.

This meme is great

It's not even disparaging though, not at all. It doesn't take any side, the title itself is satirical mocking of a character saying "Dear white people..."

You say you're not triggered but it looks like you were pretty quick to cry that you were a victim without even looking at the facts... any of them.

Not when you can't be racist against white people

is that what your cult tells you? by the way dear white people doesn't disparage white people at all, you're literally just getting triggered like the pathetic neet you are

>dude what if nazis are as bad as sjws
an edgy and bold statement in the year 2017

At this point not even the most deluded neckbeard can deny that SJWs exist on both sides of the political spectrum. The show isn't even racist against white people, so this entire tantrum is an uninformed kneejerk reaction to the title. To a title. Sound familiar?

Polerinas need to go back. You are SJWs.

what exactly is disparaging? i'd love to read some infowars articles

>the edginess of a statement is more important than the actual truth of it

thank you for putting the entire political season in a nutshell

I cancelled because Netflix doesnt have shit anymore.

When they start ripping kino from the selection left and right, you lose my money

>regular person reaction
>"eh looks like shit and Netflix isn't really worth it now."
>unsubs

Media reaction
>"SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES CRYING WHILE CLUTCHING ONTO MEIN KAMPF PROCLAIMING THAT THEY'RE BOYCOTTING BLACK SHOW."

>8 glorious years of Trump
>8 glorious years of liberal tears

What a wonderful time to be alive.

Imagine giving a shit about some stupid show that hasn't even come out that no one will watch so much you feel the need to keep the complete strangers on a internet image board updated on it's status on a constant basis all while you kek to yourself!

This term I made up doesn't exist.

every stream service is limited because contracts to host shows are usually only for a year or two. nobody can afford to buy the rights to every show indefinitely

reddit

>The whole "all press is good press" myth was busted long ago.

Nope. Try again shill. Nobody on this website would even know this show existed without this constant spam over the "controversial" new Netflix show. I can't wait to hear about the counter-boycott the left wingers are doing.

Anyone here actually watched the movie its based on? Seemed like fairly evenhanded satire of both sides.

>getting this buttmad that someone won't agree with you and refuses to argue with you

then they should cycle good content in and out

they have just been cycling out good shows and movies and cycling in B grade bullshit

>le normal redditor such as myself
>"eh"(an opening phrase used to begin reddit talk) it seems that Netflix has begun to carry 1 film that I am triggered by. This is because it contains african americans, whom i dislike.
>le cancels subscription.

>regular person reaction
>"eh looks like shit and Netflix isn't really worth it now."
>unsubs

LOL, who are you fucking kidding?

>le regular ppl are so casual about their opinion

>after 3 fucking days of Sup Forums's non-stop fucking temper tantrum

suck a black cock get aids from the cum and die pls

why do racists get so mad when you point out their racism?

8 years of GOP kleptocrats embezzling from the country, but at least you got to stick it to dem librulz XD

Tender butt hurt.

youre fucking delusional

why would you unsub from Netflix if one show looks bad? obviously different shows are targeted for different markets. I'm not saying netflix is worth 6 dollars a month but that reason is silly

nice try shlomo, i aint watchin no SJW movie.

>shill

Mental illness confirmed.

i wasn't even talking to that person just making a comment about how things are now.
This isn't reddit, go back there to your cringeanarchy, the_donald, and kotakuinaction where you can more comfortably jerk in a circle

>tfw never gave Netflix a single cent
feelsgood.tiff

I'm just waiting for FilmStruck to become available in my country. Now that's a service I'm willing to pay for to be desu

Better than democrat child fuckers embezzling even more

another reason so many people cancelled is because it went up to 12 bux a month

Typical leftist crying. It's cool to be conservative.

WE are the new counter culture, get used to it gramps.

free market user. the shows that get the views will be emphasized

fuck zrumpf and fuck white people

>The whole "all press is good press" myth was busted long ago.

oh yeah, i forgot about that. it came out in that special report on the website www.madeupconclusions.fag right?

>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr losing subscribers and falling stock prices are a good thing!

>white people are THIS fragile

Because they think they're warriors in a social justice conflict. Christ, that sounds familiar.

>"You're a hypocrite for saying racism is bad, then being racist against white people"
>"Yeah, well you're a hypocrite for caring. If you weren't a hypocrite you would shut up while we do hypocritical shit like the social retards we are"

take the corporate dick out of your throat faggot

the off-brand shows that are dirt cheap get emphasized

>dude muh internet conspiracies are a substitute for actual discourse
18+ buckaroo. do public schools not have critical thinking courses anymore?

>le libtar teerz maymay

you're just like (((them)))

So much liberal ass pain in this thread.

>dear white people, here is a list of costumes you are can and cannot wear.

Hmmm...Nah we live in America, I'll do as I please.

>President is a conservative
>counter culture

No? Maybe if hildawg got elected but you're the mainstream now square.

good movies are expensive and netflix is outside of hollywood, unlike hulu. if you like movies, get hulu.

>I know you are but what am I!

Embarrassing.

fucking this, these retards are literally mentally ill

play obtuse all you want, your asshurt is palpable

because any organization that would openly promote something that challenges my worldview fills me with impotent rage so I lash out over the internet, the only medium where my views will be noticed by anyone

>not giving your money to a company that works against your best interests is a bad thing and makes you a SJW

well yeah, if they can buy shows for cheap and keep stable levels of ad revenue it makes sense. it's not corporate dick sucking, it's understanding the most basic elements of capitalism. I didn't say i supported it. lmao imagine getting mad about netflix

>""""masterrace""""

Ummmm..hehe listen sweetie. We are going to change the world.

Globalism is fucking over. Thank God(the only one)

>DURRR free publicity and attention is somehow a problem for a multi-billion dollar corporation

>all the tears in this thread

I will never get tired of these ULTRASALT® libcuck tears.

>push
>get pushed back
>scream and cry

every time

yeah, I'm laughing at the week-long twitter and message board tantrum, not the unsubbing. who actually gives a shit if you unsub from netflix?

Justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you’ll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
`Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass
It`s the American way

>durrrrrrrr publicity at the cost of losing subscribers and falling stock prices is a good thing!

>dddddduuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

How do I boycott them when I'm pirating everything? How do I join in?

I love this era.

but you're the only one who actual sounds angry. you're cursing other groups, calling out imaginary political boogeyman, citing pedophile conspiracies. I mean come on dude. you don't really believe the things you're saying are rational or based on anything empirical, do you? why do you do this? you're literally a rabid social justice warrior

I've been showing newbies and normies how to use Kodi. Once they see it they're amazed. They'll never go back to Netflix.

It's funny that people call conservitards Nazis when the leftshits keep trying to enforce these arbitrary rules on people and literally threaten them with violence when they disagree.

you'd better sign up and then unsub, that will show them