This is the greatest film of all time

This is the greatest film of all time.

It is. Also, Elizabeth McGovern is my cheekfu.

Anyone get hard during that one scene?

I cried seeing this movie

I don't know why, but it was really dense

Are there other movies that handle the ravages of the passing of time like this? Nothing else I've ever seen shows just how much everything falls apart over time quite the way this film does. It's hauntingly beautiful.

It's such a great scene in the sense that you are angered by his actions but at the same time you have to pity him for he will never get to feel her on a dirty loving pound session, AND you feel nothing but discomfort from the driver, also the bitch was hot as shit.

That's not a picture of goodfellas

I love Goodfellas too, but it's not even close.

Did james woods suicide at the or just pretend to?

he probably did it
no reason to pretend if he went as far as to ask Noodles to do it

This is the greatest film of all time

For a second I tought that was an american tail, and I was going to agreee with you.

If it's the greatest film of all time, why is it still not finished?

this film really made me think about my own life and how its going to feel and get stretched the further I go on to the ravages of time.

maybe he knew noodles wouldn't d do it, and noodles realised he faked it, hence the opium grin at the end

the opium grin was 30 years before that

There's a majesty and poetic spirit about this movie that I can't quite describe and yet lingers in the back of my mind years after I've seen it.

I don't know what it is, but this movie has stuck with me more than any of Leone's films. And I love every Leone movie I've ever seen.

It's on the short list for sure. Definitely one of my favorites.

i like dat seen where bobby deniro rapes that bitch

whoa... link?