Was this the most fedora moment in the history of television?

Was this the most fedora moment in the history of television?

youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwcVJMvVWDA
youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWc
rt.com/news/320044-asylum-seekers-germany-education/
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
welt.de/wirtschaft/article157422408/Jeder-vierte-Hartz-IV-Empfaenger-ist-Migrant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1NeDsyjdLVA
youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw have seen libcucks share this on Facebook at least 3 times
>all with a variation of "really makes you think"

>Sorkin put his pen down and thought "nailed it" when writing this embarrassing schlock

What's wrong with it?

what the fuck was joey's problem?

>when my smart, beautiful waifu shares this dreck on Facebook

He may have facts, but we have ALTERNATIVE facts.

Never seen this show. Good lord I'm glad I didn't

So fucking fedora goddamn cringe fuck cunt asspiss.

>not enjoying a sorkin show

Newsroom and the west wing were supposed to show us what we could be instead of what we are. It was fun and everyone loves walking and talking. I think you need to take a break from Sup Forums and try to have some fun in life.

this only triggers amerifats

>smart

Obviously not.

Fucking kek

>The it is smug as fuck but he's right
Shieet

He just rattles off facts and verbally bitch slaps a dumb college girl.

He plays a Republican btw. So in that sense a bit cringe I guess.

Don't watch Sorkin if you don't like it.

>we acted like men
Misogynist much??

But I thought she was. It just killed me.

Halo effect.

I've realized it. I'm thinking more realistically now. I think there's still hope for her.

wow i hate trump now

>Germany has freedom

>conservicuck analdevastation: the thread

Because he's wrong.

Maybe it's because the show is dated but he really is wrong. You think Denmark and Sweden are better than the US???

Income tax in Denmark is xtremely high.Sweden is turning into Aleppo. Germany into Iraq, France into Mali. UK is literally Orwell's 1984.

Globalism is shitting up the place something fierce. Foreign investors just buy real estate in big metro areas around the world and sit on it to drive up prices to flip for 300% above actual worth.

Retirement/pension won't be an option for people who are in their 20 and early 30s now. This is just the fucking tip of the iceberg.

Only stupid, sheltered, ignorant liberals who've never been anywhere or actually looked think the world is becoming a better place and that current year is "the best it's ever been".

he will always be remembered for youtube.com/watch?v=NwcVJMvVWDA

and it probably haunts him

America was NEVER great, Drumpfkins.

made it to 0:18 seconds. holy shit thats cringeworthy

his only great movie. besides the 2nd

>Only stupid, sheltered, ignorant liberals who've never been anywhere or actually looked think the world is becoming a better place and that current year is "the best it's ever been".

How ironic, considering you get all your information about the world from the internet, specifically Sup Forums

>Income tax in Denmark is xtremely high.Sweden is turning into Aleppo. Germany into Iraq, France into Mali. UK is literally Orwell's 1984.

Have you ever actually been to any of these places?

It's based on misleading stats and straight-up lies.

>22nd in science

How is he measuring this? The US leads the world in peer-reviewed science publishing and nobel prizes.

>178th in infant mortality

That's a good thing, if you're #1 it means you have the highest level of infant mortality.

>we lead the world in only 3 categories

Not even remotely true.

>defense spending, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined. 25 of whom are allies.

Apparently, he thinks Russia, China, and Iran are US allies. And it's more than the next 10 combined, not the next 26. Either the Newsroom is set in a fictional universe where the US is allied to 2 of those 3 countries, or he's full of shit.

shows how powerful cocaine can be. that moment with the "BUT IT CAN BE" sign made me want to chunder

*He's not wrong that the statement "America is the greatest country in the world" is not based on facts, unless you're using "greatest" to mean "most powerful" or "richest". But surely, he should be able to make his point without telling lies?

Arachnophobia, asshole.

love this fear-mongering rhetoric. ooh, high taxes, country must be shit! ooh, Muslims are evil! your pensions won't be there in twenty years! it's like you're hitting all the RNC talking points instead of actively questioning their validity.

>HE DISAGREED WITH ME HE'S A REPUBLICAN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

who are you quoting?

You.

Ha. slayed.

all these white drumpkins can do is HATE

The high taxes are a problem, the muslims may not be evil but an overwhelming percentage of them are on welfare, and their drain on the state budget means that European pensions and benefits are in danger.

You know, unless you just raise taxes even higher.

I see this type of response on pol all the time. Someone almost always replies to a valid opinion in the form of a meme or greentext. It's like they don't know how to refute or they don't want to take the time to let their almonds activate.

>The high taxes are a problem

You know the income tax in the US during your beloved 1950s went as high as 90%? Really makes you think...

You had no argument, you just strawmanned and said "RNC lol".

This is why Trump won. :)

No you're not

No country is number one at everything. Every faggot that post this on facebook thinks they're enlightened somehow.
Its like the US maybe be 23rd, 66th and 34th in A, b, c, but France is 3rd, 98th, and 122nd in the same thing.

>you just strawmanned

lol learn words before you use them

it won't be as embarrassing for you

>You know the income tax in the US during your beloved 1950s went as high as 90%?

"My beloved 1950s"? What on earth are you talking about? The 1950s were awful. We fought a bloody war in Korea, taxes were through the roof, China had fallen to commies, the blacks were on the verge of rioting, everyone thought nuclear armageddon was right around the corner....

Also, that "90%" figure is insanely misleading, because that was the tax rate for the top income bracket.

>has the chance to insult liberals
>says they aren't liked "because they lose"

Hack

It's cringe because it's Sorkin trying to snag as wide an audience as possible by having Will say things that everyone (at least at the time) could have found some part they agreed with.

>tfw Sorkin got so butthurt they were cancelling it that the entire last season is about the death of journalism and names the Jew.

you need to leave your country, son.

Have you even got out of your city once ?

>snarky insults instead of arguments

This is also why Trump won. :)

They also assume every dissenting response is the same person too I've noticed.

I'm not that guy, but he's touching on the fact your post perfectly reflects a dystopian vision of the world that people that actually go outside realize isn't true. Maybe you became an adult in the 2010s, but compared to 20 years ago you'd be saying the world was apocalyptic with genocides in Europe and Africa, famine in Asia, race riots, federal raids, and worse crime in America, and bombings across England.

It's not meant to be a perfect match to the real world. There are idiots that think that he was actually quoting everything as a perfect fact, but the only bad point of the speech is the leading the world in 3 categories, which doesn't make sense in the ficitonal universe of the show. The rest could perfectly match the show, and is close to some of the issues that do exist in the U.S. It still is a meaningful spirit to have with regards to wanting the U.S. to be better than it is and accepting its major shortcomings.

You're right, Muslims are just like us. #refugeeswelcome

>but the only bad point of the speech is the leading the world in 3 categories, which doesn't make sense in the ficitonal universe of the show. The rest could perfectly match the show

Not really. If the US was really "22nd in science", that means that there was some massive economic decline in the country. How else do you go from #1 in science publishing, nobel prizes, and the number of top research universities all the way down to #22? And it was 178th-worst in infant mortality (as he was seemingly implying) then it would literally be a Syria-tier warzone.

>It still is a meaningful spirit to have with regards to wanting the U.S. to be better than it is and accepting its major shortcomings.

Yeah, the intentions are fine, but why lie? He could make the same point while telling the truth.

You've definitely never met a muslim. I know this. Go back to your room Adam, mommy's heating up the tendies in the microwave and she even got some crimson sauce (its your favorite name for ketchup) right on the side.

liberals fantasize about stereotypical cartoon character republicans ask simplistic questions so they can smugly recite monologues they have practiced fort years,

Same writer
youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWc

chuckled

america was never the greatest county in the world

I don't know why you idiots think you are so special.

Remember that show made where they took the fat kid to the bahamas and he was dancing yeah that.

>world's greatest artists
>that sentimental piano in the background

nationalist propaganda

>for the top income bracket.

Your spiritual kings

Just like us...

We are currently at the most peaceful period in recorded human history.
I have (Iraq), and guy is fearmongering like no other. To compare any of these western nations with active (actual) conflict zones is hyperbole at best.

QUICK: name ONE thing america is number one in other than being in debt, fat and retarded

Not him, but assuming that user is European, then he has every reason to be concerned about muslim refugees. In germany, for example, 3/4 of the refugees who arrived in 2015 are men under the age of 35 and 80% of them have no formal qualifications whatsoever. Most, of course, don't speak German either. That's a serious problem.

rt.com/news/320044-asylum-seekers-germany-education/

rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/

I know rt isn't the best source, but they're directly citing a report by Germany's own Federal Employment Agency.

Also, 26% of all welfare recipients in the country are immigrants, despite the fact that they make up just 2.5% of the national population.

welt.de/wirtschaft/article157422408/Jeder-vierte-Hartz-IV-Empfaenger-ist-Migrant.html

Whether you think Muslims are evil invaders or helpless refugees, either way, they're putting a massive strain on the welfare state of Germany. And it's hard to see how that's going to be corrected any time soon, given how difficult the assimilation process has traditionally been for muslim immigrants to Germany (just look at the Turks).

>hurr left view bad right view good hoo-rah Sup Forums

Fuck off. You're a racist.

This is why Trump won. :)

getting shot by toddlers

I did the study on this, what happens is that the "intelligence" of each country is calculated by a internationally accepted standardized test. In the US, the test gets given to each state, and each state randomly gives out the test to districts. When you look at the scores of the tests for NJ, NY, MA, CT, the scores are really high, usually the highest in the world. When you look at the scores of states like Hawaii, Alaska and Utah, the scores are ass. Idk if I explained well I haven't had much sleep.

sophistry

>I don't know why you idiots think you are so special.

Wealthiest country in the world, most powerful country in the world, most influential country in the world (politically and culturally). "America is da best!" is just silly, but it does have at least some basis in reality.

Nobel prizes, defense spending, peer-reviewed science publishing, olympic gold medals, contributions to the UN, oil production, number of immigrants, cultural influence (although that's obviously hard to measure)

>It's a shame that he is actually right about most of what he said. America has gone from the superpower in every category in the world, whether it's technological, agricultural, industrial, military, everything, into a country that is completely complacent and backwards. What's even scarier is that all of this is being done intentionally and because the media isn't doing their job, the American people are being deceived. Look up Obama's and Hillary's mentor Saul Alinsky. Follow the paper trail of George Soros. Look at how America is negating all moral values slowly but surely. Even if you don't believe in God, the ten commandments are a stronghold in keeping a country stable. You know why Rome collapsed? Morals were negated in every category of life. Research the facts and see for yourself, we Americans need to wakeup, there is something very wrong going on right under our noses.

highest GDP, most top 10 universities, most nobel prizes, most olympic gold medals every year

we win at everything

>japan has freedom
you can't even show a penis on home media, lel

Then why do you know even our obscure politicians and no one even knows who your leader is

>Nobel prizes

entertaining elections and meme politicians

>when a country thats not even in the top 2 GDP's tries to talk to you

hahahahaha

>we win
What medal did you win ?

Highest natural life expectancy
Highest survival rates for most diseases

I know, right? Who doesn't want this to happen?

Makes sense. So the US is 22nd when it comes to children's standardized test scores? Not good, but hardly the same as "the US is 22nd in science".

Can you explain how?

the one your country didnt win

stay mad europoors you are all ants beneath the great American boot

>Highest natural life expectancy
This is wrong

kek

Winning World Wars
Olympic Medals
Capitalism
Music Industry
Movie Industry

>HWNDU

Be warned

youtube.com/watch?v=1NeDsyjdLVA

>This goes on while /sg/ co-ordinates air strikes on Jihadists.

>Highest natural life expectancy

Pretty sure that's Japan.

I think Syria has us beat there.

Here in Australia there's a few conservative commentators who applaud that kind of behaviour

least white western country

you seem far more level-headed than that other user. yeah, immigration mostly from Syria and other conflict zones is a valid concern. it's a difficult one to solve without the UN chipping in. most will opt to stay after the wars, so how will that leave the economy? is there a work for welfare plan? something absolutely has to be done, all right or left rhetoric aside.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

That's Brazil.

name 'em

>Winning World Wars
kek
>Olympic Medals
Irrelevant
>Capitalism
Number one in capitalism ? What is this even
>Music Industry
>Movie Industry
That's not india

>The US leads the world in peer-reviewed science publishing and nobel prizes.
Because of people from other countries here on H1B visas.

Larry Pickering