youtube.com/watch?v=K4k7rbsS18g
youtube.com/watch?v=wJYICh6OwaE
youtube.com/watch?v=cjapW4qpz10
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v0A5nQInTYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvG2E1kPAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahaha, no.

Isn't that like the same number who died at Auschwitz and Hitler was a bad, bad, evil man tm?

Godwin's law

>STOP RETALIATING WITH GREATER FORCE THAT WE WOULD'VE USED IF WE HAD IT!!

NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE DEMONS!

Yeah, it's true. There are no good people in international politics. Now, does a person knowingly or unknowingly partaking in theft of wealth and the taking of life from other countries become fair game, as another cog in the enemy's financial and political system, one far more deadly than any army?

Iraq shouldn't have been in America's way to be honest

Isnt that what they wanted though? To go meet Allah?

Fuck that RIP shit, we gave them a gift

You mean the >6 jillion goys

>Death ratio of 485 to 1

That's what happens when white people restrain themselves.

Most of those deaths were caused by Iraqis fighting amongst each other, not from Coalition forces.

Inb4 butthurt zionists and neocons slide thread

there was no way to destroy the west from without - so it had to be destroyed from within.

and it is being destroyed from within

>caring about dead shitskins

Why exactly?

>Muslims
>innocent

1.4 million fewer terrorists. God I love you burgers.

>Anglo scum
>the only whites
Oh the racism

>innocent Iraqis
>ISIS is literally Sunni Iraqi
>We have to stop ISIS
>No blood for oil
>Wait
>Professor Goldstien I'm broken.

1 white american is worth the lives over 1 million shitskins, and those buildings were worth the entire infrastructure of the Middle East.

>1.5 million

Where are they getting that number? I thought it was 200k tops

you can't blame the servant for carrying out their master's biddings

Liberals inflated the casualties of the Iraq War by including every Iraqi who *might* have gotten a little boo-boo.

>innocent

>you can't blame the servant for carrying out their master's biddings
This.

What? How does anything there have to do with anglos exclusively?

Just IED my shit up famalam

itt
usa fanboys feel ashamed

>Muslims
>Innocent
You may be only one.

Don't care

RIP the 1.4 million+ iraqis killed by their own people

Good.

How was invading Iraq retaliation for anything? Even at the time of the invasion it was justified as a preemptive strike

So?

No such thing.

Mission accomplished. The goyim actually believe they're responsible for the mess in Iraq!

Jesus fucking Christ, goyim.

No, no no. You don't just get to claim something doesn't exist because you don't like it. Oh wait...

Wow, really made me think

>Even at the time of the invasion it was justified as a preemptive strike

but it turns out the weapons of mass destruction and the nuclear weapon plan were either total lies or based on incorrect data. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I tend to believe that Cheney's oil connections helped push it, as well as Bush wanting to finish his dad's job.

That's one part of history that pisses me off. When Sadam invaded Kuwait, everyone in the world (almost) said it was justified to drive him out. Once he was out, the mission was a success. There was no mandate at all to invade Iraq and depose Sadam. BUT THE MOTHERFUCKING american liberal media started saying that the elder Bush somehow did not finish the job. In america, if the press does not like you, you simply cannot win. If he had gone into Iraq, those same dishonest shits would have called him a warmonger.

fuck outta here shill

>kill 2996 Americans
>1,455,590 muslims die
That's all? Each time there's an attack on the West, no matter how small, we should make a up a bullshit reason for invasion and kill at least 5 million muslims. They either learn their lesson or eventually are wiped from the planet.

It's the time honored principle of "talk shit, get hit." Worked on the Japs.

The world shouldn't have started shit it couldn't finish.

>Seriously. Do not fuck with white people.

You're fucking right. We all have our very own little fat boys and we aren't afraid to use them.

Why didn't you invade Saudi Arabia?
Oil
No nukes
Russia and China hate them
?

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. It was because of bad intelligence and Sadam being a cunt about his arsenal.

>innocent Iraqis
>innocent
>Iraqis
1.5 million dead clearly wasn't enough

Muslims are subhuman and deserve no mercy from us. You should see what "innocent iraqi villagers" did to the bodies of our soldiers when they could get their hands on them. Humanitarians are a cancer that subvert our culture and borders

>Calling the Iraqis innocent
>Not calling the Americans innocent

Whoever made this picture can go fuck themselves with a cactus wrapped in barbed wire.

I think you forgot one of the most important variables.

donotfuckwithwhitepeople.jpg
How easy would it be for us to completely genocide them if we wanted to? Just look how many die when we are trying to do things nicely.

based Israel letting us kill Muslims

>1.5 million
Please tell me liberals aren't this retarded.

Yeah, white goyim getting their cocks blown off by IEDs in the desert for Jewish/Israeli interest, and not to mention the overall cost of the engagement in the Middle East.

What would you do to your enemies if tomorrow North Korea does a terrorist attack on China and in retaliation China and a coalition of countries invade you without reason?

I admire the Jews for taking advantage of white Christian stupidity.

>not wanting to die in battle and come to valhalla
Mehmet confirmed
kys mudslime

So Jews are the ones who convinced white people to stomp down the subhumans?

The only problem was we didn't glass it, fill the country with whites and take all the oil for ourselves. Non-whites need to know their place - below the whites.

They lobbied for it. And they convinced both congress and the Bushwacker.

lobelog.com/aipac-bristles-at-obamas-reminder-of-iraq-war-lobbying/

No, the problem was that white people died for no personal or ethnic gain whatsoever. They failed to realize that dying for someone else's interest is stupid.

>nobody before the US ever did anything bad and if you claim otherwise you're a racist

You ask for shit, you get shit.

anyone else find OP anti-semitic? what about the 6 million holocaust victims like my grandma

nuke the entire middle east. turn the whole damn desert into glass.

> wanting US to get a hold of arab oil
> wanting to show mudslimes whos got the power
> wanting to fight in battle

> "someone else's interest

Someone get this Omar his quran so he can get busy and stop bothering us?

Because Obongo pulled out.

If we allow Islam to survive it eventually destroy western civilization we need to nuke the middle east

how those fat pigs get into the military?

A troll? A Swedish Jew or a Sverigedemokrat? It's near impossible to tell.

>1.4m killed

And nothing of value was lost.

Payback is a bitch you shitskin sand niggers

That's the point. The lesson the world is supposed to learn is "Don't Fuck with America"

If you leave Islam to itself it will eventually self-destruct. They kill each other. There's no need for us to waste precious white lives, and resources, fighting low-IQ people who live in the desert.

>In america, if the press does not like you, you simply cannot win.

You forgot something

Actual figures are actually around 150,000 by now. Vast majority of them were killed by other Iraqis btw.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""innocent""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Iraq was called Persia back in the old days, you fucking faggots.
You are literally laughing about jewish crime because muricans are blamed for it. I know you fucktards try to troll, but you get my point I guess

What wouldn't you do for the beautiful eyes of Israel?

The people who orchestrated the invasion of Iraq are the same people that orchestrated 9/11.

Well, whites get blamed for these crimes, or whatever you want to call them. And eventually we'll have this collective white guilt for American war crimes, even though they were, in fact, orchestrated by Jews. The Jews really thought it through.

Implying that the 2,996 Americans that died on 9/11 weren't innocent.

>blaming the entirety of the US for the governments decision to go to war with Saddam under false information

>people still trying to tie Iraq to 9/11

that is exactly what I have said. Or at least tried to say.

fucking thank you.

what cracks me up about so many threads on here is that

>OP makes claim
>argument begins

>no one, except this user gives enough of a shit to actually CHECK IF ITS A FUCKING REALITY BEFORE ARGUING ABOUT IT

Gimme your lunch oil faggot

>obama
>freedom
shitty pic desu famalam

>2016
>Majority of retarded liberals still don't know why we went into Iraq
>It's cause Saddam denied UN inspectors which was part of the Gulf War Treaty when we spanked their ass the first time
>Saddumb didn't think we would fight wars on two fronts
>He was DEAD wrong

>b-b-but we went into Iraq because of 9-11 r-r-right??!?!?

OP thanks for proving how dumb you really are.

There's not much we can do about it now, except listen to polka

youtube.com/watch?v=X4aU4h2n-rs

Fuck only 1.5mil? About 1.6 billion short.
Try harder next time.

CULTURE APPROPRIATION NO!

and now we dance with our french bros.

fuck muslims and niggers

does that answer your question?

youtu.be/xEjx6eTdBEg?t=1m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=MkAy0ys3nc0
youtube.com/watch?v=K4k7rbsS18g
youtube.com/watch?v=wJYICh6OwaE

how about this?

I had some liberal get pissy at me and claim that we killed over 2 billion people with the atomic bombs in Japan.

checked

We were used. A sword is not evil just because it's manipulated into cracking open a skull by another man

Well, I'm more into black metal, and not overly anti-Semitic. But because of the high Ashkenazi intelligence, and their "tikkun olam" by proxy, I'm very distrustful of the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjapW4qpz10

>We were used.

jeez. get fucking real. since way back, early 1900s at least, the usa has been raping little countries all over the world, and the chickens are coming home to roost.

I know monday morning quarterbacking sucks, but just imagine, if instead of raping all those banana republics and all those goatfuckers and all those kingz and quanz if we had made a modicum of effort to, well, be nice, would the world love us now? at any rate they wouldn't all have a damn good reason to hate us.

more like
>STOP RETALIATING AGAINST PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T HIT YOU

3rd link is BM
Here is more NSBM
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v0A5nQInTYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvG2E1kPAM

I am also more into bm.
song related is gooood

Swedish people just need to die

>1.45 million muslims dead

based USA

>the usa has been raping little countries all over the world
>if we made a modicum of effort
I'd say something, but you already said it by seperating the United States government from its public.