ANNA FROM POLAND AND HER HUSBAND ABDUL!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOI-v9RiMA

Do people honestly feel sad when they see white women with black men? I see it as a victory for natural selection; obviously the absolute worst of the white genes are being cleansed from the genepool forever. When all the nonwhites are killed or made to flee, her traitorous genes will be forced to march with them to somewhere south.

The white women that burns the coal is a bitch you or another white man was saved from. Learn to see these things in proper perspective, anons.

She's fat.

How enriched. See ya EU. #Brexit

Second. It's a marker, like a tramp stamp; DO NOT APPROACH

POLAND YES

>Fat

tip top tippity lel

FPBP

>poles
>niggers
You have to pick two.

Yeah they were genetic dead end they aren't worth anything. White women who burn the coal are disgusting and before they realize they live a shitty life it'll be to late. There are some sensible white women left, but the majority are fucking retards. So fuck em, let em burn the coal.

Whites with big dicks

>that nose
Sup Forums is always right

its funny because you always here about Pols being nationalist and xenophobic.
but their women are always the first to race mix once they step outside of Poland.
most interracial relationship in UK are between polish women and other various minorities.

i actually knew a polish chick with a mixed race/black bf from south africa. he was a cool guy though and she wasn't attractive. race mixing doesn't really bother me although i dislike how heavily it is promoted at times.

I fapped to this, god i hope bbc gets every last white woman. I don't need them anyway. I got virtual reality and soon there will be sex-bots.

why do white women date niggers?

to be honest, i think this is mostly just because of the communities they live and work in. most polish girls actually stay with polish guys, but the one's who don't end up with other (usually non-white immigrants) most of the time because that's who they associate with, live with, work with etc. immigrants usually stick together to some extent and slavs aren't really an exception.

since loads of spanish and italian people started coming for work ive noticed loads of polish-spanish relationships.

as a Pole this makes me very proud. Our women are finally accepting the beauty of multiculturalism and interracial relationships, which are the inevitable future of mankind and the only way to prevent racism

Yes that trashy ones so that some of you could feel less like an animal and more like a white man.

Delete this!

((You))

I can always tell when a girl is a Pollack by how she looks and how fat she is.

nah, been to Connecticut in 'murrica, there is a Polish community there too and not much blacks.
still the girl i met there manage to date the only black in her class.

A Polish Mormon in the UK. Now I've seen everything.

>He doesn't eat pork

Gonna need a source on that.

finally Polen into multi-culti

VE STRONK!

Multifaceted and relentless marxist indoctrination. Race does not exist, class should not exist, we are all the same. The alleged historical wrongs of white people are only focused on never anyone else. They want to destroy the white male by destroying white women. Can you imagine a modern, college educated white woman even entertaining the idea of birthing a white son into the world? There is no greater shame for them. They hate themselves, have zero pride and think they can fix what they perceive to be wrong in the world by dating interracially.

Eh let her be a happy single mother

They deserve each other.