Schools are social engineering factories

>schools are social engineering factories
>kids as young as 4 (in UK) taught that multiculturalism is good and vital, diversity is good, treat ethnic minorities like kings
>nationalism is bad, nazis were nationalists, therefore its very, very bad
>indoctrinate these young, innocent minds into cultural marxism
>they grow up, leave school at 18
>go to university
>put all these cultural marxist teenagers into the campus, they firmly entrench these views even more in each others company, completing what I call the 'Campus Bubble'
>they can't help but see Trump, brexit, and 'far right' parties as a bunch of Nazis because from the age of 4 they were taught nationalism in all its forms is evil, they put 2 and 2 together and come to this conclusion
>they become puppets of the state and keep voting for the party that validates these views
>they become so embroiled in this sort of culture they become the intolerant left, embodying the very intolerance they were supposed to be against

I was trapped inside this bubble, a lot of us were before finally finding out the truth, whether it was off the internet or own personal experiences.

How do we fix this? Home school our kids?

But home schooled kids are socially stunted and should spend time with other kids when learning.

I just don't know anymore. I really don't want to resign my future kids to this doom.

>mfw I was never really bothered what the teachers had to say and had an obsession with the nazis

No shit then the oldfucks bitch about the young people that they made this way.

I wish our history teachers in world war 2 would teach us why exactly the Nazis rose to power instead of just this one dimensional view that nazis were inherently evil.

killing 6 gorillion and then starting a war on 2 fronts I don't agree with, it was dumb and not feasible.

It's actually pretty crazy. Everyone learns about the holocaust. But it seriously NEVER occurred to me to even ask why. I think I was almost 20 years old before I started wondering WHY Hitler did what he did. I recently came to the conclusion that the holocaust obviously didn't happen the way we were taught in school. They were camps set up to hold the traitors to Germany, the ones who tried to overthrow the government to replace it with a communist gov.

But youd never get any real info in school. I've learned far more outside of school than when I was in school. I've even learned a lot of the history was a twisted view that makes no sense when you look beneath the surface

redpill text

>1/2

>2/2

>tldr

Rockefeller and JP Morgen paid/financed/created eduactional areas and influences the school and uni systems starting at around 1880. The goal was to create obedient workers, because there were already enough "thinkers". They created the board of education to govern about what is tought. No information that has not been approved by "their authorities" can be tought to students.

Education systems are always the biggest propaganda machines. And it can be quite effective the longer it is. Even if you're the worst in the class, in fact, they WANT you to be worst in it.

>kids as young as 4 (in UK) taught that multiculturalism is good and vital, diversity is good

That's because it is good you fucking faggot.

Do you know what the whitest country in the world is? Belarus, and it's a total shithole.

Do you think you would have better opportunities in liberal multicultural cities like New York and London or the backwater of Putin's Russia?

Everyone who is not an edgy teenager knows nationalism is a dead end ideology like communism.

Look at pic related. Now think about when it was announced people who were more educated were more likely to vote remain, ie people who've been living pic related the longest. Now think which "people" were pro-remain and benefited the most. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

>Mexican intellectuals
Better get to practicing on bricklaying, Paco

no shit.
you are just figuring this out now?
even college kids are still young and impressionable

WALL. NOW.

>hat's because it is good you fucking faggot.

Got any citations for that? The only thing multiculti is good for is importing cheap slave labour and thats it. Otherwise it creates only social tension.

>Do you know what the whitest country in the world is? Belarus, and it's a total shithole.
>Do you think you would have better opportunities in liberal multicultural cities like New York and London or the backwater of Putin's Russia?

>slavs
>white

Also implying the difference between london/NY and russia/belarus is due to multiculti. What is communism again?

Look at germany after WW2. West germany was the #2 economy in the world by 1955 again, whites only.

>inb4 marshall plan meme

Multiculti is just multi-ethnic with instilled white civilization work ethic, nothing more. Real multiculti wouldn´t work.

For example, college. They shove that shit down your throat EVERY year, which brainwashes the notion that it is a necessity in life to have.

If you're smart, the less likely you're going to make a stupid mistake that can set you in serfdom, and will aim for grants and scholarships. Or not get involved with college at all if unable and still live a decent middle class life w/o it.

But if you're stupid, chances are you're more than likely going to make the biggest financial mistakes, like going to college w/o grants or scholarships.

>Beaner talking shit about Russia

fuck off you worthless spic

This and the sexual revolution destroying the family, which is the fundamental bedrock of humanity, is causing national decline in the West.

Home schooling won't work if standardized testing is the states curriculum

You are completely right.

If someone is not smart enough to get a grant/scholarship they shouldn't be going to college anyway. They will just end up a brainwashed loser.

I was in such a factory, and I'm pretty red pilled, most people are just dumb enough to not realise the shit they tell you.

Even my shithole country has classes where we learn how good Eu and multiculturalism is, we're not even in the EU, in elementary and high school

It's called "Citizenship" or some shite

>It's actually pretty crazy. Everyone learns about the holocaust. But it seriously NEVER occurred to me to even ask why.
I know that feel.
I believed as I was told, "Nazis were evil, killed million of jews because they were racists and tried to take over the world to eliminate all the non-whites" without stop and consider how ridiculous it sounds

> Muh Russia!

> Proud of being "Second World"

At least Mexico is growing while Russia is in economic and demographic decline and led by a midget.

They don't even try to hide it. If I ever made a slightly politically incorrect comment, this one teacher would counter with something bad about the far right. I remember I said something relating to how terrorist groups recruit people online and she countered with "but the far right also does similar things". She did this every single time.

Have homeschooled family.
Well adjusted socially and get on good.
If you're a good parent and don't let them be shut-ins they'll do fine

>be me
>first or second grade
>whole grade would sit in the library and have a book read to them
>at least half of these books were about blacks overcoming the evil white man
>slavery, the civil rights movement, south africa, etc.
>the 5 or so black kids would always sit together during these stories
>all of the girls (and the guys who grew up to be huge cucks) would express how bad they felt for the poor blacks
>everyone expressing their hatred towards the opressive white man
>I always felt really uncomfortable during these stories
>felt like they were making me the bad guy
>also felt really uneasy about the black kids and how angry they were at whitey
>this probably contributed to my redpilling

As long as you're not a cuck of a parent and tell your kid the truth your kid will be fine. Unless they're a girl, in which case they're fucked.anyway.

What school did you fucking go to? Mine was roughly 98% white and all their parents were working class types.

Not necessarily true, they give the grants and scholarships to women and negroes first, if you're a smart white straight male you are on your own.

Thats a symptom of schools teaching kids a list of facts as opposed to teaching kids how to think. If schools just teach kids facts then its going to be indoctrination no matter what exactly is being taught.

you can always heal, its your choice

>schools are social engineering factories
Yup, why do you think the government will threaten to take kids from their parents if they don't send them to school (many cases of this)?

They have designed the 'education system' to instill values that make easy to control and manage workers/units of labor, whose ways and ideas of thought have been molded in way that makes them predictable and highly malleable to outside influences.

See Also, most grade school teachers are now 80% women, so the young boys are getting neglected in a sense, as they are robbed of having a strong figure head and role model to guide and teach them.

I was homeschooled and was fine socially

Went to uni at 16, graduated at 20, study law now

>I was homeschooled and was fine socially
>Went to uni at 16, graduated at 20, study law now
Proper - Did your parents enroll you in some sorts of group social activities (sports teams, summer camps etc), that allowed you to get that "social interaction" they say is so important that you get at school?

Btw, what type of law? Good on you to get into it so young m8

Yes, they had me in youth orchesta, sports, and homeschool organizations so I knew a lot of other kids.

Gonna try to do patent work desu. Did a chemistry degree and realized I would never be employed about halfway through so decided to study for the LSAT