SNL blasting donny tiny hands every week

SNL blasting donny tiny hands every week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92aKaMA8Arw
youtube.com/watch?v=1fuoa9QBkMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking new SNL is garbage. They should stay out of politics. It has no place in SNL.

SNL is trash. Picking on low hanging orange fruit is neither revolutionary nor clever.

>frequent political skits

Yes, I'm sure this will not push even more viewers away.

I know it hurts when people make fun of your cult leader but snl actually has more viewers than ever.

are they darisaed /ourguys/?

WOOP WOOP

that shit was off the chain dawg, drumpelstiltskin is such a buffoon LOL

Bad boys, bad boys.

I wonder what they will do to prevent their trump caricature from becoming lovable after awhile like Cartman.

Ideas?

Nike alternative facts there, chum.

I wouldn't be mad at their repetitive jokes if they were funny

Political skits are the only things that have been funny on SNL in like 20 years. Without that, it's just Kenan and his game show.

And their skits have never been lazier than ever.

They have the same fucking opening every week and retards like you just lap it right up.

is this all they're gonna do for the next 8 years?

>yugggeee
>tiny hands
>orange
>hair

Literally the same shit for YEARS.

How are they this unfunny?

SNL is just btfo trump

jewish derision tactics are so enjoyable

I listen to a lot of podcasts by comedy people and stand ups and Baldwin constantly gets shit on for the quality of his impression and taking the part away from a real cast member lately

How long are they going to let him keep doing it? Is the plan to have him on every week for eight years?

I don't support Trump but SNL is the most unfunny shit I've ever seen. The only person whose actually done funny Trump stuff is Conan with his Triumph bit.

Also Donny is fucking retarded. The only reason SNL even got this boost is because he kept tweeting about it every week. The show was unfunny as ever but people started tuning in to see what the buzz was about. The ratings will probably drop again since he doesn't tweet about it anymore.

Who will play Rick?

tbqh I'd rather they view him as a joke than as a Hitler-esque threat trying to implement a fascist regime. People don't get up from their seats to go vote against jokes.

this post seems a bit irresponsible no?

You don't say?

>posting name and face of man carrying what is arguably the most important briefcase in the world

goddamn it

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

It's obviously being viral marketed. I forgot SNL existed until the Trump shit started, and making fun of Trump isn't controversial enough to justify the hype.

No shit

It's not a secret who carries the nuclear football. If someone was to gain that briefcase you wouldnt be able to do anything with it. But yeah, Trump is a fucking moron and america is a joke.

Did he just refer to himself in the third person?

It's gonna be chained to his wrist, isn't it? He must be under guard and surveillance at all times well, but still, no need to point the guy out.

For as much as you guys rip on liberals, you sure are sensitive.

You got 4 more years of this, pace your anger

it gets good ratings and that's all that matters in the end of the day

New executive order: NO MORE MAKING FUN OF ME GUYS OK
SEE U IN COURT!

I have small hands

Insulting every guy with small hands is a bad way to get them on your side

lmao

Funny you will say that when this board is obsessed with pleb shit like star wars, capeshit and lotr and we have the same tired meme after tired meme. This place is a never ending snl skit.

three weeks and Sup Forumstards are already getting buttblasted, they won't last four years of this ridicule.

dude complaining about complaining complainers lol

>trump has tiny hands lmao
>makes gavel tiny instead of large

do retards do the props on SNL?

>has to use small gavel to make tiny hands look bigger

They can't. Just look at Conan's actually funny bit about the Trump/Obama phone calls, it's even more Cartman-esque. Unless they literally end every skit with Baldwin staring into the camera and saying "but seriously folks, this man is a danger to our democracy and the world" the SNL skits aren't going to do anything. Trump would be better off constantly fighting with them over petty bullshit as is his MO because it feeds them material that, well, "normalizes" him. I wouldn't call it propaganda really, but the media manipulation of the Trump team is frankly pretty frightening when you think about it.

This is why TrumpRussians don't find SNL funny. They literally cannot get the jokes.

That's the point you moron.

so i'm right. everyone knows big objects make things funnier. going the small route is obvious and shows a lack of giving a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=92aKaMA8Arw

this one clip from review is funnier than anything SNL has put out in decades

Congratulations, you're a fucking dimwit.

It's a baby gavel for a baby president

They could do this same routine with literally anyone.

>basic appearance jokes
>LOL HES DUMB

Is Sup Forums really this liberal that they actually think SNL is funny? I can't believe so many are defending Alec Fucking Baldwin of all people. At least be consistent.

Who will play Flynn in next weeks snl skit now that Trump fired him.

Worked with W.

trump looks unhealthy and overweight

you're an actual fucking idiot for being ignorant of comedy and the possibilities.

see: best show airing on television that dedicates themselves to a joke

Oh user, life must be so enjoyable at your IQ level.

SNL has been shit for almost 20 years now. The only difference is now there is a buttmad liberal audience that will pretend to laugh hysterically at this new material because it TOTALLY SHITS ON DRUMPF LMAO

honestly this shit is tiresome and pissing me off at this point

just let the man be president

>TrumpRussians
I mean, you tried

and also

being mad SNL is still shit doesn't equal supporting a literal retard as president i'm mad they're dumbing down comedy and getting rewarded for it

No way

Then I won't be able to make pro trump threads that upset the meme hustlers

ITT: triggered kids from Sup Forums

>They're trying to meme "tiny hands Trump" like they meme'd "Napoleon is short"
>They still ignore the fact that the internet exists now and they think they are still an authority on information
What was that Michael Moore quote about the dinosaurs going extinct?

>three weeks of rampant shitposting on every social media in existence! ha ha ! they can't take it they wont last 4 years of us doing it!

you're literally self admitting to being cancer, and thinking anyone should tolerate you being cancerous little fucks

Art imitates life, no?

Keep it on your own board.

>The only person whose actually done funny Trump stuff is Conan with his Triumph bit.

You have to admit Conan's fake Trump phone calls are funny too. They also have amazing impressions of Trump and Obama unlike SNL's.

>WAAAAAAH, LEAVE MY PRESIDENT ALONE!!

>have to watch SNL and pretend its funny to be an epic troll
who really wins in this exchange?

>LE IM TOTALLY TROLLING U GUISE XDD!111

Yeah I don't thin Trump gets that. He assumes that by saying something bad about it he'll get sympathy.

mayhap he should start acting presidential then, instead of a baby

>WAAAAAAH, WE LOST

I dont give a shit about bitch ass Trump, I hate that SNL is shit and has been shit for so long, yet now they are holding themselves up like they are actually good again when they are a bunch of hacks

Isn't it great?
>muh leader
>isn't he kino?
>s-s-stop!

>cancerous liberals dont understand how cancerous they are
>only way they can fight opposition is showing eveyrone how cancerous they are

will snl do a sketch about the based ice raids?

>everybody on the internet is absolutely irate at all times and losing their minds

It just plain isn't funny.

Opening your mouth and going "HA HA HA" because you agree with the political slant isn't comedy, it's trash.

>Trump wins the election
>his supporters are more triggered on a daily basis than they would have been if he had lost
You really can't make this shit up.

And yeah, Hillary supporters are triggered as fuck too but that doesn't make it okay for you cunts to spray your vagina blood all over Sup Forums like some kind of menstruating groupthink volcano-pussy

Peak of dogshit is the smelliest part

>illegal aliens
>rights

wew

I've never liked snl, it's never gotten a laugh out of me

>americans

I'm pretty sure being as much of a faggot as possible is one of Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals.

Rip in peace Rick, press F to pay respects. I hope he enjoys North Dakota

>Words are equal to rioting in the streets and attacking random people

F

So what you're saying is he's playing them like a damn fiddle?

Nigger, like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. Just because the left are acting like batshit triggered queers doesn't mean you faggots should be whining it up every day either.

Man up, accept criticism, and quietly enjoy your victory.

SNL was pretty funny when Norm Macdonald was on it.

If he had tiny hands wouldnt the gavel be huge?

That doesnt make any sense

It's been socratically proven that right-wingers and conservatives literally can't into comedy

>someone makes a Sup Forumsbait thread
>surprised thread is full of Sup Forumsacks
Sup Forums itself has had a catalog consisting of at minimum 50% shitposts and drumpf btfo posts daily since 2015. It's been a constant struggle to maintain narratives. It seems bad because you're pretty much a step away from the epicenter of the Trump's internet base that's been waging a propaganda war for 2 years straight.

When was that?
I've only seen recent (last 5 years) episodes

If they're on American soil, they are protected under the constitution.

If you were an egomaniac with tiny hands, you'd probably want a small gavel to make your tiny hands look bigger.

Why the fuck can't you guys figure this out?

The 80s

Its been a long time since SNL was decent

Early 90's

>late night comics won't shut up with their lazy Trump jokes night after night after night
>people complain about it
>LOL WHY SO TRIGGERED??

youtube.com/watch?v=1fuoa9QBkMM

That's not how it works, friend.

Can someone rec films about it all crashing down?

doesn't the constitution only guarantee fair trial?