time.com/3896412/disney-stock/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's trying to escape DC's sinking ship

Holy shit it's true.

How will he explain that to his son?

youtube.com/watch?v=0J-lyHfJFIc

But hes the best thing about the DCEU.

If he leaves they are going to reboo it

>mfw Affleck tells Snyder on the day of the Justice League premiere that he's out
IMAGINE THAT

More fake news created by marvelcucks

Affleck is here to stay and usher in a new dawn of capekino for DC

>Capekino
>Cape
>Kino

i dunno why dcucks act like he loves this shit. he seems miserable. the rest of those chucklefucks are having the time of their lives, but this is farther than they thought they'd ever get in their careers.

Good, now we can get Idris Elba to play him.

>Ezra will go back to small and medium sized movies
>Cavill has already taken solace in the big paycheck in playing Superman
>Gadot will continue to float around movies as supporting actress through nepotism
>Mamoa will be discount Batista
>Ray Fisher will go back to Broadway

Oh well.

whoever he is he doesn't want to do this forever. You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

What, did you expect him to play a superhero forever? He's a semi-respected actor and obviously accepted the role just for the money. After 2 movies he'll get that money and move on.

>fanboys think actors give a shit about characters they play

The anti-DC bias is so pathetic in sight

Yet due to this endless onslaught of articles, movies like Wonder Woman wil be released and not given anything next to a fair shot at success.

Justice League must be so bad if it's true.

GODAMMIT BEN!

JUST FUCKING WALK AWAY WHEN ITS TOO HARD. LIKE ALWAYS. THAT FIXES EVERYTHING.

WALK AWAY YOU PUSSY. WE DONT NEED WEAK FAGGOTS TRYING TO BE BATMAN... WE NEED MEN.

FUCK. YOU RUINED THE WHOLE SHIT!

IT COULDA BEEN GREAT.

Finally! The man who was born to play batman can do the role now. Pic related.

Did he ruin it or did (((they))) ruin it like always, and though he tried, there was nothing he could do to save it?

NO..........

SAVE.....DCEU...........

I think that's what likely happened. He saw the writing on the wall with JL and then the trouble with the solo flick and he said fuck it. He may have tried to save it but it wasn't working. You know you're in trouble when an oscar winning screenwriter can't fix it. He also probably saw lego batman and knew he could never match the rotten tomatoes score. :/

>John Campea

Wow what a great source. From the fanboy who wants to so badly be in the movie business but doesn't have an ounce of talent and wrote arguably the worst novel of all time.

>nd wrote arguably the worst novel of all time.
???

hehe you actually read that shit?

Incredibly generic fantasy story about dragons. Also it was full of spelling and grammar errors.

I was curious since I heard it was so dreadful. Ended up reading a solid quarter out of sheer curiosity.

he got so tired of all the manchildren asking him about batman during promos for live by night

The DCEU is dead.

Bury it.

WB know he is leaving so they are gonna put a hit on Ben so JL will get good box office. Win-win

>Ben is no longer the cool brother
>Praise the dawn of the day of Casey

he shuda let go of his ego in the first place and stuck to one job instead of 3. either direct the movie, write/produce w.e or act in it. its not impossible to do all those at once but when your trying to do it all on your own on a large scale capeshit with a greedy studio up your ass, you're going to lose you mind

I always knew it was coming one day

>Hey I made this throwback gangster movie. I worked really hard on it.
>Ok cool. What about Batman!

Must have been so shitty.

He doesn't need the money, these films aren't interesting anymore, and the first two were bad. Can't blame him.

Going to be amazing to see all the SJWs hiss at him at the Oscars and for him to just smugly accept the award

>The anti-DC bias is so pathetic

just like the DC movies!

So either replace Ben and shoot themselves in the foot or recruit a good Robin real fast, kill off Batman and have Robin take his place and ride out the rest of this DC universe

which option is less terrible?

he already played batman so that will never change

I don't care about Ben Affleck. I just want more Batman movies already. They could literally replace him in the next Justice league with another actor and I'd let it pass but MoS came out in 2013 and there's still no Batman in sight.

isn't he a rapist

They should've cast Hammer. He towers over Ben Affleck. We would've had even even bigger guy play the bat. Less damning drama over the production of The Batman.

Let him leave then. He seems tired. Never even saw Ben Affleck as Batman in the first place.

>Hey I took this giant shit. I worked really hard shitting it out.
>Uhm ok. What about Batman!

Must have been so Live By Night.

No one would give a shit about a Robin movie except fat Sup Forums autists.

nah he was accused of sexually harassing female employees, but nothing on that level.

and gays

>But hes the best thing about the DCEU.

I agree but the DCEU as a whole is beyond his ability to save and he doesn't want to be dragged down any further.

Replace him with Jon Hamm. There, fixed.

Not gonna lie, former Affleck supporter here. Watching him crash and burn has been hilarious.

>replace an alcoholic with an alcoholic.
That could work. Probably would just be happy to have a job.

i dont think he has to explain rumor mill garbage to his son

I don't blame him. With all the hysteria around BvS and the company wars, people are going to be scrutinizing the next Batman movie to an insane degree and complaining at length about each and every imaginable thing in it. It's a bit of a poison chalice, there's fuck all chance of making a film that's gonna please everyone. so why bother? And like someone else mentioned, you're just going to get compared unfavorably to LEGO Batman anyway.

not only that, its not as if he can make the movie he wants, he has to make a movie that fits into Snyder's established world AND also gels with what WB execs want, so its really a job for a high functioning hack director (not snyder, I said high functioning)

He wont win shyt. Garfield has that locked up

Wow what a great ad hominem

If you look at a female employee without her consent, that is rape. Eyes down and back to your toxic masculinity containment room.

>batman in the worst batman movie
>get the batman movie taken away from you
>the batman you are playing is already DOA

just sell DC to disney already

>just sell DC to disney already
That would take common sense, which WB lacks

Disney wouldn't buy it at this point.

The only thing the DCEU is doing is propping up the MCU

DC IS FINISHED

Bury it.

Momoas only good role was Conan.

>star in capeshit
>destroy career
>spend 20 years rebuilding your credibility as a serious filmmaker, eventually winning Best Director Oscar
>star in capeshit
>destroy career

third time lucky?

His latest movie sucked and he wrote that.

>a serious filmmaker, eventually winning Best Director
What's so great about Argo again? It's as memorable as Lone Survivor.

What career did he have before daredevil?
Being #2 to Matt and Jen isn't a career.

It's still a career

>Autistic fanbase want your movie that's in development hell to be perfect
>Your credibility as a serious and Oscar winning filmmaker went to shit in one single year

Really makes you think about why he hates the role

>Affleck was a joke for years
>The Town and Argo happened
>he won awards and had a career resurgence
>Affleck was finally taken seriously as an artist
>Divorce
>uh oh
>He lands a huge gig in playing Batman in BvS
>He lands an even bigger gig in directing a Batman film
>here we go, back on track
>BvS releases and is absolute dog shit
>decides to do another film as a warm up
>it completely tanks and gets shit on
>m-maybe I shouldn't direct The Batman, that way I don't have to take the blame when it's shit
>but it'll still be shit and I'll still be in it
>actually I'm probably not going to be Batman anymore
>The Batman releases
>It's critically acclaimed and makes more than BvS
>Affleck's next directorial effort gets middling reviews
>He agrees to star in a new Kevin Smith flick
Ben "PUNISHED" Affleck

So does this mean Batman won't be in Gothan City Sirens? That's pretty fucking dumb. Unless they give us Nightwing instead.

Reminder that DISNEY DOMINATION

>Why Disney Is Poised to Absolutely Dominate - Time
time.com/3896412/disney-stock/

Warner Bros = sinking ship

Take your bets on his inevitable marvel role
>he'll work with marvel just as it starts to crash

Sure, he can leave if he wants but good luck trying to find funding for his indie projects when WB won't owe him a cent when he's not bringing in the Batman dollars.

>Casey Affleck as Bruce Wayne
Would it work?

>manlet
>ugly
No sorry we need to go bigger than Affleck not smaller

>or recruit a good Robin real fast
I KNOW JUST THE GUY

And no I am not kidding. This guy deserves to be in some sort of sequel

>"BATMAN V SUPERMAN WAS THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS MEANT TO GET ME SO MUCH RESPECT NOT DESTROY ME".
Memes aside, I am so fucking sad for Affleck. The media made BvS sound like a Batman masterpiece but in the end it was just mediocore fan like film.

fuck, he was the only good thing about bvs and the best batman thats been on the screen.

>the best batman thats been on the screen.
nice meme.

he's too cute and a boyish. at least ben is a full man
scarwny skellington holocaust survivor
no amount of working out will change that

He makes the same face Jaden Smith does. Has about the same amount of talent.

he looks like he should be working at Best Buy

>Scene 1 of Justice League Part 2
>Robin enters Jim Gordon's office and asks him about the disapperance of Batman

>Jim Gordon slams his hand on the desk
>"SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTTHEAD OUTTA HERE... AND WHERE'S THAT DWP GUY"?

How would they explain it?

>Bruce has a secret brother all along you didn't know about who replaced him as Batman while he died off screen

Jesus fucking Christ DC is cursed. Just fucking give up already.

I wanted to see a Batman and Superman movie for years and always wanted a Justice League movie but goddamn it's just a sad sorry state.

And the wall came a-tumbling down~
Jericho, Jericho, Jericho~

But he is. His body size is the best

Bruce retires and his protege, nightwing, takes over as Batman.

He only took the role because DC promised he could make his stand alone film. They changed their minds and have been fucking around with it, so hes backing out.

>heralded as the only good part of BvS
>has directing talent so asks to direct the batman stand alone
>things are going well
>suddenly exec meddling starts
>every day is another script edit or reshoot
>slowly lose your will to live

Ok who's the best Mr. Non-Meme?

im positive the reason is that the universe hes a part of is fucking dog shit and he was expecting nolanverse 2.0 when hes getting clooneyverse v3

WB execs ruin everything. I want to see Snyder's original vision for BvS.

that's black man not batman

poor ben. i bet sam harris' latest jab really triggered him

>How would they explain it?
How did they explain Rachel changing to in TDK?

4 months in the gym would make him all ready to star in Justice League Part 2 and The Batman.

Seriously, if someone made a call to Casey at this very moment and asked if he would wanna be Batman because his brother just isnt taking the role as important anymore, he'd immediately say yes and be very dedicated.

But knowing WB, I doubt they would ask him and decide to either reboot the whole thing (not gonna happen when Suicide Squad actually did very well with 700 mill worldwide) or they may just cast another but to me Casey is the best person for the job.

>mfw they could have Flash reverse history somehow and make them do a better live adaption of Dark Knight Returns with Casey
WOULD WATCH

How will they explain Batman being shorter than The Flash? You can't just use tricks to make him seem taller. Fails in TDKRises and it fails in every Iron Man.

>yfw its a hit

>I want to see Snyder's original vision for BvS.
The original rough cut is 4 hours long user... you actually wanna see that?

I'd be more intetested in seeing the 3 hour cut of Man of Steel.

You know what I'd love?

An ultimate extended cut box set of the 3 hour MoS, 4 hour BvS and Joker cut of SS.

If the DCEU fails, just release this box set to all the fans.

DCEU is a train wreck in slow motion.

>Mamoa will be discount Chris Hemsworth*

But that movie was trash.

>Spend several years on adapting a gangster book
>only makes 16 million at the box office
>Get angry and say "FUCK IT. EVERYONE WANTS BATMAN SO NOW NO ONE GETS BATMAN"
:/