ICE Raids 20 ‘Maternity Hotels’ In California Full of Pregnant Foreign Women

>According to U.S. immigration officials, the “maternity hotels,” which housed predominantly women from China, cost anywhere from $15,000 to 50,000 depending on negotiated services.
>Tuesday Federal Agents forced entry into twenty Southern California locations believed to be orchestrating “maternity tourism”
>redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/ice-raids-20-maternity-hotels-in-california-full-of-pregnant-foreign-women

Movies where the good guys win?

Other urls found in this thread:

doctoresparati.com/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off cunt why post again?

I'm looking for film recs. You don't have to post of you don't like it?

wtf why would you raid a place with pregnent women dont you know it can cause miscarrage?

Sup Forums is literally the only board that supports a retard like trump

We're tired of your shit.

What is the purpose of a maternity hotel? Are they the breeding grounds of our enemies? Like ant nests on our territory?

That nigga baby looks like a cabbage patch kid

why are shitposters derailing a rec thread?

doctoresparati.com/home.html
>americucks

Literally a breeding ground for illegals to have anchor babies

anchor babies, they get dual citizenship if born in the US.
but this thread still doesn't belong here like those mothers

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

>anchor babies, they get dual citizenship if born in the US

Nope, they're 100% american

Jesus, how deep does the illegal immigrant rabbit hole fucking go?

Legitimately wouldn't be surprised to hear about "sanctuary busses" picking up illegals at the border

don't be rude dude

Fucking finally.

This shit has been going on for 40+ years at this point.

good red ants

To be honest when an american borns anywhere else we also give them citizenship.

No questions asked.

>these threads are fine though
fucking Sup Forums tourists

You're not funny.

>it can cause miscarriage
So what? I thought you leftards supported killing babies?

Most Americans born abroad are born on US soil see Bases

Are you stupid? There's a huge difference between the woman wanting it and it being caused by external factors.

That's like saying anyone who supports sex change operations would be ok with the police knocking on your door and chopping off your dick. Get a life.

But if everyone was a tranny civilization would fall and humanity would go extinct. Checkmate, liberals!

>muh strawman!

fetuses aren't people just because they are brown instead of white

Except that's wrong, you retard. A woman's fee fees don't determine someone's personhood. Kill yourself.

Leftist love rape because another nonwhite baby is born dependant on welfare for life

>literally attacking helpless pregnant women just because they are foreign

Explain to me again how Trump isn't literally Hitler 2.0?

Trump walked into a maternity ward and started attacking pregnant women who dindu nuffin? Can you give me a link?

trump actually wants to save america

But I thought libcucks liked dead babies?

>literal illegal baby breeding ground
>this is somehow OK

>ICE doing their job is equal to fascism

Nice hyperbole.

why do redditors have to shit up our boards?

but liberals also like abortions, and poor blacks are the most likely to get abortions. if you ban abortions you are guranteeing more poor black babies without fathers who will become criminals. why cant Sup Forums get its policy platform in order?

Internet movie data base is closing their boards on the 20th

fuck california. bunch of anti-american traitors

Leftist like the numbers of black where they're at. Abortions and the Big Prison Complex is beneficial

HAHA

>b-but white people love chinks...

Yeah fuck off you slant shits, you thought whitey was your friend and now it's your turn.

You're gonna burn with the rest of us.

>Americucks still use jus soli

Depends on the country of their parents. A child born to American parents outside the US, for example, isn't automatically a US citizen. The US follow jus solis, while other countries follow jus sanguinis

we also have the biggest economy in the country and contribute more to gdp than the entire south combined lol. flyover states are literally parasites leeching off of our output

>Both dead.

Better scramble to find a new excuse for your shitposting.

While it is true that abortions kill more black folk than there are living, having people deal with the consequences of their own actions wil l falter them more so. End the welfare state.

Good, fuck off.

Canacucks also still do this.

so why do conservatives want to make more poor blacks by banning abortion? its just more welfare that will be taken from the taxes youd pay if you were employed

You serious?

Despise the large number of bases you have that's just not true.

the 14th was a mistake

so was the 19th

there are tens of millions of anchor babies
thats how the demographics have changed so fast

A country as big as the US can't really go jus sanguinis. Besides, the founding fathers are literally immigrants so there's that too

what will taking away peoples foodstamps do to alleviate poverty, get more parents involved in their kids lives, end drug addiction or increase education? did you believe reagan when he said that cutting welfare forces people to become employed/successful/not poor? Because republican administrations nationally and in states have tried that and it just makes peoples lives harder

Real talk

Why is no one giving OP any good film recommendations?

you also have a fuckton of debt

>flyover states are literally parasites

that's rich considering your "economy" is based on social media and entertainment. california is a cancer on american society. it's hive for communism and homosexuality

Dunno what those other guys are talking about. I'm fine with making abortion legal for all nonwhites and illegal for whites.

Or we can focus on multinational corporations that avoid tax and steal 100x as much money from the government than beneficiaries do. That's some personal responsibility that I can get behind. An-caps are always such cucks for rich people, it's disgusting.

there is no reason we can't do blood citizenship you're just talking out your ass

More children means more dependents and more adults who are forced to take lower wages due to putting their resources into their baby. It also means more criminals, which act as extremely low cost labor.

This isn't true. Feel free to post source

>founding fathers
>founding
>immigrants
Try again.

>gdp is the only measure of economic health

The richer you are the less kids you make. It's the reason japan and chinas birth rate is plummeting. You want to secure a future for white people try enriching foreign countries instead of raping them.

>tfw I don't like trump or the wall idea but I like his policies on illegals

>DUDE MY LIFE LITERALLY REVOLVES AROUND IDENTITY POLITICS BUT I CANT NAME A SINGLE STATE SENATOR

we also have a higher median income than any shithole flyover state. democratically controlled states are all wealthier, have higher gdps, consume less welfare, have less sick people, etc etc. literally every measure of prosperity shows that conservative states are russia-tier shitholes but DUDE DEGENERACY AND MINORITIES LMAO

Libtards lose again

Strongest survive. We don't need you, you need us.

I AM THE SENATE.

MODS

I'm pretty sure nobody needs you personally.

nah man you don't get it, once you cut enough regulations and reduce enough billionaires tax burden everything hits a sweet spot and wealth inequality starts helping society.

You hate us cuz you anus hurt from being pozzed and now you poz medication went up 9000% thanks to nigger vernacular martin shrelki

How is this losing if anything they win

That would be a mess since most Americans have ties to countries that follow jus sanguinis. You will have persons with a fuckton of citizenships. Also do know that the 1930 Hague Convention (IIRC) of which the US is a signatory prevents one country from interfering with how another deals with matters of citizenships of its constituents. So the US can't say hey, we jus sanguinis now but you can't be a citizen of that other country. It will be messy when it comes to litigation of rights because of how personal jurisdiction is acquired in US courts regarding foreign nationals. Just saying it will be a cluster fuck. Shit we can't even switch to metric and you expect us to switch from JSol to JSang

Nice one. Enjoy your tacos while you can

liberal courts intentionally misinterpreted the 14th Amendment to force that into law

>40 million people
>your water is subsidized
>highest state income tax
>highest sales tax
>3rd highest unemployment rate
>yearly ranked 40-50th in high school literacy rates
>has twice as much debt than any other state
>fucking jerry brown

Literally a state of over taxed slaves running out their debt until they collapse.

t. san diegan that left that shithole

>escaping England because of muh oppression
>go to another country
???

what the fuck are you on about? jus sanguinis is just citizenship by parents blood. From now on, we just start applying citizenship to people whose parents are citizens and not any illegal who manages to pop a baby off across the border. it's that easy. obviously we don't take away citizenship from anyone who already has it, but switch to the new system.

>being this presumptuous
>I know more than the SCOTUS

>no difference between being born to 2 american citizens vs ching-chong or juana popping out a baby so they can't be kicked out of the country
Day of the rope soon

>go to = collect welfare benefits from current government

Literally 43% of LEGAL Californians speak a language other than English at home

I'll take Minnesota living every time

So what you're saying is that you have no idea how the court system and recognition of multiple citizenship works.
>talk citizenship the loudest
>talk politics the loudest
>doesn't know about either
Everytime

Brown babies are pretty disgusting tbqh

>being a Somalian

When I fly into the twin cities I have flash backs of being in Iraq and Afghanistan and I dont even have PTSD

Back :)

>"bilingual" is someone who speaks two languages, "trilingual" is someone who speaks three languages. What do you call someone who can only speak one language? An American.

That's a joke, not a guide you uneducated retarded.

yet you didn't refute anything i said

still haven't provided one reason why we can't switch to a system that only gives citizenship to people born to american citizens, and not illegals who sneak across the border for the sole purpose of having a baby

Nice meme my main man
Kek yeah lad they all speak French, German, and English kekek

What's the use of speaking a language they'll literally never use unless they go on vacation to specifically Germany or Africa?

>YOU LEARNED ANOTHER LANGUAGE YOU MIGHT USE MORE THAN ONCE?

Yeah, it's called thinking about things you goofus.

>trust me guys they are fluent in English they just don't speak it when in private

My fucking sides dude

>illegal immigrant

Those are chinese tourists that come to the US when they're about to give birth

Totally legal because they're rich Chinese who can obtain a visa

Also, my favorite part of the article is the phrase "pregnant alien women" haha

hey man cut him some slack. actually having a backbone and taking a position is hard. Its more comfy to just white about everything

lmao it doesn't matter. The future of America (and the rest of the Western world) belongs to PoC

Whites are done. Go back to the Danish cave your ancestors came from

I did my time in 06-2010. I fly once a year through the twin cities. I've never seen so many towel heads in one place

No they're not, they were settlers and colonists.

We don't have any land left that needs to be colonized or settled.

>won't have to see this shitsmear on the news (at least as president) ever again

Whites are already done, a minority if you will. You don't even know the global population of whites but still call them the majority