Does Sup Forums like Reddit the show?

Does Sup Forums like Reddit the show?

first season was okay, second season was less okay, haven't checked out 3rd season yet

the stuttering gag got old fast t b h

yes. I don't blame the show for redditors running the jokes into the ground

No. I like Rick and Morty!

>checked out 3rd season yet
I wish, man. I wish.

>Reddit and Memey

It's pretty good

It's a geniuinly funny show. I like how Sup Forums shits on Rick and Morty for being 'reddit' and simultaneously praises Archer, which is way more reddit, kek.

I don't get the constant burping and green stuff coming out of ricks mouth. And why are they both constantly fucking stuttering?

it's a great show and I like it

Get some sleep, Justin.

I thought Tim and Eric was Reddit the show

Oh shit season 3 sarted?

Those commentary tracks are amazing

also Justin, tell Dan to quit being an SJW cuck

DUDE GRITTY LMAO
DUDE UNEXPECTED JELLYBEAN RAPE LMAO

This seems like a loaded question

The writing is legitimately good in most episodes and it does sci-fi creatively with interesting premises 90% of the time
Reddit memes lines into the ground because that's what they do, the show isn't bad just because they're insufferable
Also there is a /fit/ guy who makes a comic every new years that is confirmed to be a R&M animator

heh it's time to go watch some show only 10 people have heard
>damn i'm so much better than people

I liked some of the season 1 episodes and the first season 2 episode but not that much into it otherwise

I find it funny that so many Sup Forums users can't just say "I hate this show because it sucks" and feel the need to rail against the show's fanbase and how the popularity of the show is a sure sign of the decline of Western civilization as it ties into the rise of faux-intellectual attitudes

You're giving it way too much credit. Sorry if you go to school in a liberal quagmire but that's your fucking fault. It's just a dumb little cartoon where Justin Roiland talks to himself.

hi dan

Dan's only going to learn when they inevitably turn on him. Even then he'll probably blame himself.

It's good

agree on the stuttering gag
that shit needed to stop or be watered down after the first season
i think the show is decent, although i thought the second season was kind of meh but i will probably still continue watching

ALSO FUCK TAMMY

I'm pretty sure it's not a gag, most of it is improvised as they record the lines, then it's animated to match, it would be boring if it was just straight and clean like other shows

i still think its a bit unprofessional to have so much stuttering in their lines.
if anything they should at least try to clean it up a bit, in my opinion at least.

Whether or not the stuttering is a result of improvisation or is written in as a gag, it's just a part of each character; Morty is very self-conscious and lacking in confidence, and Rick is a full-blown day-drinking alcoholic. Stuttering is something both these people would do, so it never bothered me

I think they've cut back on the burping at least

It is actually pretty good and most of you won't admit it solely because its fanbase is shitty

t. redditor

even improvising they shouldn't be stuttering like fucking retards every sentence

Yes

cant wait to see the doublethink for season 3 when its shit and people explaining over and over again how it wasnt because of female writers

shit taste, fampai

this

t. leddit

I liked it.

Season 1 was great
Season 2 not so much