How much acid do you drop, exactly

here

>be manlet from edmongolia
>marry one of the few attractive women in your hometown
>get drafted and never signed
>spend 5 years in the WHL
>invited to training camp
>make the team, play in the AHL before being called up and havent left
>still banging your hot wife while you earn extra cash making shitty local commercials
>best friend since childhood gets traded to the team
>spend schoolyear in a place with decent education and summers in edmongolia
Is he the luckiest 5'9" NHL player ever?

great edition desu

cute

imagine being this assblasted

>Coilers

just report and post more anime qts

>not olympic sweaters edition

imagine being this much of a disappointment to your father

disgust

Give me anime recommendations. Last thread a guy recommended Baccano but I've already seen that (and liked it)

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OL DAYS

ultra-shit tier desu

i just picked up monogatari, is gud

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

Have you watched Cowboy Bebop?

awful, wtf is with those sleeves,
>DUDE, SUNBURST

excel saga
seirei no moribito
shinsekai yori (GOAT)
sayonara zetsubo sensei

dunno what you like desu

Oilers are winning the draft lottery, aren’t they?

Yeah, actually bought the BluRay last year. That and FLCL are the only I own.

>FLCL
man this show was so disappointing, it went absolutely nowhere

watch the meme count of monte cristo adaptation

HEY FAGGOT

YA YOU

WANNA PLAY SOME FUCKING JAVA HOCKEY? WELL YOU'RE IN FUCKING LUCK. Sup Forums HAS THEIR OWN GODDAMN JAVA HOCKEY LEAGUE,

AND ITS LOOKING FOR ROOKIES JUST LIKE YOU FAGGOT.

THE REVIVAL IS STARTING SOON AND ALL Sup ForumsARTANS TRIPFAG OR user ARE WELCOME TO START THEIR ROOKIE CAREER IN THE Sup ForumsHL.

1. GO TO kiekko . bj (replace bj with tk) AND SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT
2. GO TO THE NEW JERSEY SERVER AND UNDER PUBLIC, JOIN AN Sup Forums GAME, PASSWORD IS: swag
3. SIGN UP FOR THE REVIVAL BY POSTING IN OUR FORUM tinyurl . cok /thesphl (replace k with m)
4. ????????????????????
5. PROFIT

>shinsekai yori
really liked this one, quality story that wasn't rushed and had a decent plot twist

IMAGINE being a coilers fan. just think about it

NEVER EVER

wait there's an anime?
the movie was so bad i forgot everything about it on purpose,
favourite book desu

>ARARARAGI-SAN!

I couldn't tell you the name of a single anime. I just like animu girls.

>seirei no moribito
>shinsekai yori (GOAT)
Saw these, really liked them. Saw Planetes when Moot died, also really liked that. At the risk of sounding like a faggot, I guess I like shows more "mature" maybe no action. Love giant robots though.

>This ducks/laffs game

Stop watching cartoons

same, it really had such awesome pacing and character development, and truly unique take on a dystopia

which anime would be a fan of the golden knights?

Although, now that I think about it I haven't seen Moribito since it was on Toonami. It's not long, right? Maybe I should rewatch that.

I really liked cowboy bebop desu. Tri-Gun is up that alley too. Don't bother watching loli or haremshit, which is basically everything Sup Forums watches

what happend to the leafs offense?

I support this edition.

Gurren lagan

goat music show comin through

there is, and it's actually a really decent adaption of the book up until the meme giant robots are introduced

the laffs always find a way to lose desu

jets are elite btw

Gibson is the greatest goaler in the NHL

>only 4 more points than the yotes
>the
>fucking
>YOTED
Howling

>until the meme giant robots are introduced
o bby

how many games before the yotes pass them?

>this was written before laine and connor were drafted

Anime?

about 24-25 episodes i think. worth a watch again though.

>I guess I like shows more "mature" maybe no action
same here dude, i like a lot 'thinking' shows with strong character development, and generally good writing. unfortunately these shows are in the vast minority

Now this is a thread I can get behind.

Whatcha into?

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

jumbo at 1400 now ladsa

anime is REDDIT

You animefags should try touching a real girl some time

who gives a fuck about that hasbeen

Is Detective Conan good? Been on an Agatha Christie kick and they just removed Poirot from Netflix before I got to watch much of it at all.

where will he get traded to at the deadline? that's the real mystery

>all this doyers sadness
rock hard desu, one more out Sup Forumsstrobros

no idea, but speaking agatha christie, i just remember the ultra-meme ending to murder on the orient express kek

poirot is based desu

Show some fucking respect

HOL UP

Didn't care for the Orient Express. Turns out I'm the only person on earth who didn't know about the "twist." Really liked And Then There Were None, and the Poirot short stories are great.

Any good mystery animus that you know of? I saw one a few years ago called The Perfect Insider but that one really dropped the ball. I liked the intro though.

>Hurrisharts
decent pieces, missing the glue at center ice
>Debbies
while overperforming, their young talent does seem like it is going to amount to something
>Crapalanche
This team has a ways to go, but is stepping out of the cellar at least. It will likely finish in the bottom 10, instead of last place.
>Buffalel
This team is the most unexplainable of the group, while looking "ok" on paper at most positions it still manages to be total horseshit. They should at least be at or above the Crapalanche but they are inexplicably worse. Just disband the team, it is not even worthy of change in management/coach, relocation or any such gimmicks.

This is what's gonna happen guys: (reposting bc lazy)
>Islanders can't find a home on Long Island, many fans pledge to lose their allegiance because of that, so the Islanders decide there is no point in staying in New York anymore so they sell the team to Hartford instead of Quebec in hopes the true diehards stay fans
>Hurricanes miss the playoffs again and they set low attendance records but Gary doesn't want to lose the southeast so he buys 30% to help bring them a little up
>Because of the Whalers returning, Gary tries to make the new rivalry happen out of desperation hoping it would bring the Canes new fans but it is unsuccessful
>Hurricanes can't use the Whalers horn anymore so they create a really bad hurricane siren one that gave the 1k fans that showed up head trauma
>Hurricanes break the streak for longest playoff drought but pick between 12-14 in those years
>Gary also buys the Coyotes for 30% to bring them back up since they suck
>Gary rigs the lottery for the Coyotes one year
>Canadian teams play better but choke in the playoffs now so they still fail to win a cup
>Seattle gets the 32nd team in the NHL, Flames and Oilers move to the Central since Gary is STILL desperate for the Coyotes to make rivalries
>Sharks become a shitshow and a joke for the NHL to laugh at
>The Kings win another meme cup
>The Reddithawks and Penguins also win another cup
>Kippers dies in 3 years

Why not both faggot?

>The Reddithawks and Penguins also win another cup
everything was okay but this, clearly not happening

>yfw

unfortunately, i don't really know too many mystery animusm only two. i saw one called "another" which was okay, just kind of trope-y at times. the other one is called "when they cry" which was actually really well done, aside from the character design and sometimes painfully slow pacing. always stayed intriguing though.

Sid 4-0 vs. McDavid

gonna need some /stors/ anime girls

the laffs MUST lose

Well time for an influx of califaggots shitposting about the kongs and cucks.

>redditmonton pantsoilers
there are stinky smelly ugly albertans in this thread RIGHT NOW who thought oilels were legit

Jesus loves you. Faggy drawings never will. Seek God. I'm begging you.

There probably isn't, we bullied them off Sup Forums

>yfw the Anaheim announcers pretending baseball and "traffic" are the reasons they dont have any fans tonight.

could definitely go for some debbies animus

remember how loud and irritating they were last season? good to see them back in their place -
silent.

>"Hey guys, here's an anime about a high-school music club!"
>"Haha lol no, they're just cake-eating, tea-drinking lesbians!"
>"Ok, here's a REAL music anime this time!"
>"Ahahahaha fuck no bud, they're just lesbians again!"

Sasuga KyoAni

At least fun things are fun.

yeah but unlike k-on hibike is good

do you or anybody else remember that one thread in the playoffs that one oilfag admitted he only had his 9th grade education? i remember literally everybody turning on the oilfags and harassing them mercilessly

comfy times lads

To keep it on topic, what are the best sports animus? Loved Haikyu

god that was fucking funny